Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the art may be not the best, but the story is really picking up pace. loved Storm's comments about going off like never before. and the x-men being elite. awesome. Hellion being a leader again is also a good thing. I enjoy cocky, brash, but good intentioned Julian so much more than the douche he was for a while. also... even in this artist's work... he's still the sexiest man in x-leathers at the moment.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the art may be not the best, but the story is really picking up pace. loved Storm's comments about going off like never before. and the x-men being elite. awesome. Hellion being a leader again is also a good thing. I enjoy cocky, brash, but good intentioned Julian so much more than the douche he was for a while. also... even in this artist's work... he's still the sexiest man in x-leathers at the moment.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can't wait for the upcoming fight between the x-men and the future

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, question number one - Did the art get progressively worse from page to page?

question number two- Why is Pixie with immortal guy and the spy lady instead of the X-Men....i mean she was sort of a mainstay up until this arc.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

the art may be not the best, but the story is really picking up pace. loved Storm's comments about going off like never before. and the x-men being elite. awesome. Hellion being a leader again is also a good thing.

totally, all this.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81: 100% agreed. After I read Storm's dialogue in the preview I had perma-smile for like an hour :-).

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The art isn't that bad though I do miss Mann's art. I'd hoped that he'd stay on a little longer. One thing I also have to say is I disagree with what Storm said. The current Avengers lineup probably won't be calling the X-Men for help any time soon

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The art isn't that bad though I do miss Mann's art. I'd hoped that he'd stay on a little longer. One thing I also have to say is I disagree with what Storm said. The current Avengers lineup probably won't be calling the X-Men for help any time soon

current Avengers lineup could conquer the world in a day lol

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@veitha said:

A day might be too long. 10 hours might be better lol

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@veitha said:

A day might be too long. 10 hours might be better lol

yeah hahaha

rodwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the art is really bad, it just feels rushed. From 14 onwards I feel it goes down hill. As for the story its ok, but I really liked the idea of an all girls team and I feel they are drifting away from that now. Plus I don't know what's going to happen with storms new solo series, will that mean she leaves this book, even tho she has just officially set up the team and become team leader.