• 50 results
#1 Edited by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel is going to release 5 special issues set in the year 2061(100 years after the realease of Fantastic Four #1), and they are currently giving details live at a C2E2 panel.

And the cover for the X-Men special is this one:

Emma and Scott finally married in 2061!

This isn't set in the present time so it's not a real wedding I guess, but it's nice to see that they'll likely to be together in the future. They will give more details soon, I hope.

#2 Posted by Squalleon (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. I love this pair.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (45181 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4912 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. I love this pair.

me too. Even broken up they're still my favorite superhero couple.

#5 Posted by Xwraith (20665 posts) - - Show Bio

What is up with Scott's hand?

#6 Posted by Wolverine08 (45181 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

Too much fapping.

#7 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always loved them together, they worked perfectly as a couple, even if sometimes Scott shadowed her, but that's just because of the bad writers. I still think that they have an enormous potential together.

#8 Edited by JakeN7 (12823 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: why do they look so old??? Also is there going to be one with wolverine and jean grey getting married cover, that would be a SHOCKER

oh also it says cyclops becomes president which is funny. First marvel said it would be kitty pryde(in x-men the end), then Dazzler(in BotA) and now this ......too funny. Oh and is it out in july?????

#10 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7:

is she holding a whip or a rose or a whip that looks like a rose????? Anyways, by the time emma and scott get married nobody will care because it will happen (in real time) in 50 years and i would probably be dead by then....XP

#11 Posted by JakeN7 (12823 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Darling_Luna (4416 posts) - - Show Bio

Uggo art

#13 Posted by Koays (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, Can't lie I'm a traditionalist JeanxScott IS X-men to me.

But this doesn't bother me....and probably wouldn't if it happened tomorrow either. Scott and Emma are just cool and it seems natural.

#14 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@xwraith said:

Too much fapping.

it looks like deadpool's hand, lol.

by the time scott and emma get married all the readers will be old and so will emma and scott....they look like there in there 50's, maybe they cant have kids??? Does emma want children since she already has the cuckoos

#15 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays said:

But this doesn't bother me....and probably wouldn't if it happened tomorrow either. Scott and Emma are just cool and it seems natural.

Blasphemy.......I'm obviously a die-hard scott/jean fan and a true/faithful one at that.

#16 Posted by Koays (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays said:

Blasphemy.......I'm obviously a die-hard scott/jean fan and a true/faithful one at that.

Lmao.....i actually feel sad that i've disappointed you. I've never had it implied i was a traitor before.

#17 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@koays said:

Lmao.....i actually feel sad that i've disappointed you. I've never had it implied i was a traitor before.

its ok i was starting to linger too.....:) Also emma and scott look so old when they get married, i guess that means they wont have children unless they have some out of wed-lock??? Also when is emma and scott going to get married in the present you know before they became dinosaurs, lol.

#18 Posted by Koays (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays said:

@koays said:

its ok i was starting to linger too.....:) Also emma and scott look so old when they get married, i guess that means they wont have children unless they have some out of wed-lock??? Also when is emma and scott going to get married in the present you know before they became dinosaurs, lol.

The way i see it, Scott and Jean had 2 adult kids that were genetically their's walking around before they were married and 3rd not long after....for all we know the Cuckoo's are genetically Scott's, I mean how long were they at the mansion without anyone matching them with Emma?

I see a Scott/Emma marriage by 2020 after she's gone evil and Xavier has been ressurrected and killed again.

#19 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays said:

@koays said:

@koays said:

The way i see it, Scott and Jean had 2 adult kids that were genetically their's walking around before they were married and 3rd not long after....for all we know the Cuckoo's are genetically Scott's, I mean how long were they at the mansion without anyone matching them with Emma?

I see a Scott/Emma marriage by 2020 after she's gone evil and Xavier has been ressurrected and killed again.

Never thought of it that way, that is weird. lol why would emma turn evil if she married scott wouldnt she be happy???

#20 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: BTW like my new avatar pic ? :)

#21 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4873 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture:

I. I think because of comicbook law/logic time and/or history is always being altered, especially when one considers reboots. Therefore, it seems normal that Kitty Pryde ended up being President until Age of Ultron (A.U.) happened, then Dazzler became President until Battle of the Atom (BotA) happened, now Cyclops will be the president until time gets messed up AGAIN.

II. I can't believe you see a white rose. I totally saw a whip as soon as I saw it. It still looks like a whip to me. If it is a rose then I guess I'm just nasty like that. (+)

#22 Posted by Avenger85 (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL, looks like they really ended/OMDed Scott/Jean for good her. RIP to that.

#23 Posted by Koays (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: BTW like my new avatar pic ? :)

Lol Future Evil O5 Jean...way cool.

and i figure Emma turns evil because Marvel will have finally run out of ideas for her...then Scott marries her and they both get written out for a few months. Either that or it's revealed that any woman who marries Scott Summers will die or turn evil at one point...or both

#24 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one said:

I. I think because of comicbook law/logic time and/or history is always being altered, especially when one considers reboots. Therefore, it seems normal that Kitty Pryde ended up being President until Age of Ultron (A.U.) happened, then Dazzler became President until Battle of the Atom (BotA) happened, now Cyclops will be the president until time gets messed up AGAIN.

II. I can't believe you see a white rose. I totally saw a whip as soon as I saw it. It still looks like a whip to me. If it is a rose then I guess I'm just nasty like that. (+)

Oh yeah. I never thought of that curse so AoU and especially curse you Bendis i hope he gets fired for making all the comics go crazy with time being messed up. Then disney will have to reboot everything just like DC did, lol. oh and bendis will never find work again

#25 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL, looks like they really ended/OMDed Scott/Jean for good her. RIP to that.

wow you really want the jean/scott thing to be over once and for all......maybe until they get rid of Quesada and Bendis >:) ha ha ha ha ha

#26 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha scott did not take his own advice about staying away from blondes then.

#27 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: maybe jean comes back again while scott is married to emma and emma turns into a villian again like maddie.......also if jean came back emma and scott's marriage wont be legal and will become invalid

#28 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@crimsonlord53 said:

Ha scott did not take his own advice about staying away from blondes then.

Yes he did. Look at the picture again, emma has white hair now cause there both old, lol.

#29 Posted by Koays (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture: Lol is there an actual law for resurrected wives? Pfft, if there is then he can just claim that when Jean from the past showed up it made the marriage invalid because she was underage.

#30 Edited by Avenger85 (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: maybe jean comes back again while scott is married to emma and emma turns into a villian again like maddie.......also if jean came back emma and scott's marriage wont be legal and will become invalid

Nope, Either this is one of those "trick covers" like Laura kissing Scott, and what is shown is just an alternate universe. Or Marvel really have pulled the plug on the most Iconic relationship in X-Men.

#31 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh so that's what those "100th anniversary," covers were about! I thought Marvel's ego was getting too big and decided to celebrate their 100th anniversary (technically they're 75 this year same as Batman) early?!

#32 Edited by RustyRoy (13557 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4873 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah. I never thought of that curse so AoU and especially curse you Bendis i hope he gets fired for making all the comics go crazy with time being messed up. Then disney will have to reboot everything just like DC did, lol. oh and bendis will never find work again

Yeah, I don't see that actually happening but one can dream. (+)

#34 Posted by lorex (958 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. I have been an advocate of Scott and Emma getting married for some time and having a family but Marvel is too gun shy on pulling the trigger on that so like many future visions of Scott and Emma together in the future that is all this is likely to be, a potential future. They will use the typical execuse they do not want to tie the characters down with relationships and families so in the future when other writers take over they will not have to wrap their head around the family dynamic and just focus on the regular comic book activities. I happen to think this is a lazy way of looking at things and lets characters and titles stagnate, but no one is asking me.

#35 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@lyrafay said

Oh so that's what those "100th anniversary," covers were about! I thought Marvel's ego was getting too big and decided to celebrate their 100th anniversary (technically they're 75 this year same as Batman) early?!

Exactly hahaha.

I guess that Bendis is gonna be pissed lol. He hates Emma/Scott.

And a lot of people does, even if I thought otherwise. I posted this image on my tumbrl and a lot of people got angry because of this.

#36 Posted by Cutter (896 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a completely different view from all of you guys. I never have and I never will consider them a couple. To me Jean and Scott was meant to be since they were young. They had a child and to me they were the perfect couple EVER. Well you see...that's me. I hope I won't be condemn because of my opinion...lol.

#37 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@lyrafay said

Exactly hahaha.

I guess that Bendis is gonna be pissed lol. He hates Emma/Scott.

And a lot of people does, even if I thought otherwise. I posted this image on my tumbrl and a lot of people got angry because of this.

i was angry at first but now im over it.....i just dont like that they look so old in the pic couldnt they get married younger?????

@cutter said:

I have a completely different view from all of you guys. I never have and I never will consider them a couple. To me Jean and Scott was meant to be since they were young. They had a child and to me they were the perfect couple EVER. Well you see...that's me. I hope I won't be condemn because of my opinion...lol.

I agree with what you wrote :)

#38 Posted by Poze11 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

LOL not just that what's up with Emma nose? Ha

#39 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

Boooooooooo. Scott and Emma SUCK. Scott and Jean are THE couple.

FOR SHAME MARVEL FOR SHAME!

#40 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

THANK YOU!!!!! :)

#41 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12275 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Avenger85 (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we are seeing the permanent end to the Scott/Jean pairing. It seems like they want Scott/Emma and Logan/Jean to be the new status quo.

#43 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee said:

I think we are seeing the permanent end to the Scott/Jean pairing. It seems like they want Scott/Emma and Logan/Jean to be the new status quo.

#44 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee said:

What about storm/logan??? Also marvel will never let jean/scott go because their awesome and its more nicer/kid friendly

Kitty was right when she told emma that emma brings everyone around her down in avx:consequences. Kitty is the smart one :) she was right

#45 Posted by Psy_chrometer (160 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe they were ok together in my book. I also believe Jean and Scott should give each other another chance. Oh better yet, why can Scott be with both of them? They're both hots lol.

#46 Posted by XsPectre28 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

waiting for future O5 Jean to make her comeback, given her new powers i dont believe she died during BoTA, with that said im hoping that before the O5 return to the past The original 616 Jean is ressurected in Xorn-Jean's Body and remains in the present

#47 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe they were ok together in my book. I also believe Jean and Scott should give each other another chance. Oh better yet, why can Scott be with both of them? They're both hots lol.

i believe in second chances :)

waiting for future O5 Jean to make her comeback, given her new powers i dont believe she died during BoTA, with that said im hoping that before the O5 return to the past The original 616 Jean is ressurected in Xorn-Jean's Body and remains in the present

thats to confusing i just want regular normal 616 jean grey back. she needs to get out of the phoenix egg thats located/buried on the moon. How about a "Search for Jean Grey " series like the search for cyclops but better???

#48 Edited by Moonlighterstone (355 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed. This is a WTF moment to me. Emma is another character who I see her in limbo very soon. Unless she already is.

#49 Posted by Psy_chrometer (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@psy_chrometer said:

i believe in second chances :)

@xspectre28 said:

thats to confusing i just want regular normal 616 jean grey back. she needs to get out of the phoenix egg thats located/buried on the moon. How about a "Search for Jean Grey " series like the search for cyclops but better???

I do believe in Second chance as well :)

FINALLY my internet or the website is working. I was having complication the last time I was logged in and ask for help and no one responded. But I'm baaaaaaaack lol.

#50 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@psy_chrometer:

welcome back :)

Indeed. This is a WTF moment to me. Emma is another character who I see her in limbo very soon. Unless she already is.

i would like to see less emma too and more of jean grey. marvel cant have it both ways like have there cake and eat it too.