#1 Edited by AmazingSpiderman15 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Talk about the upcoming death of wolverine event and how it will impact the x-men and rest of the universe here.

#2 Edited by AmazingSpiderman15 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

judging by this cover here

it looks like he gets shot

#3 Posted by Koays (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing i don't like about this is that Wolverine was just starting to get to tolerable levels. He wasn't in everybook, and wasn't as over exposed....now they kill him. And in death he'll bother me because he'll be everywhere while people mourn him....until he comes back, at which point he'll be everywhere reminding people he's alive.

It seems whiny, but Marvels just trying to renew high levels of interest in a character they over exposed, so they can over expose him again.

#4 Edited by HAWK2916 (1747 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs to be gone for a while. He's now become a parody of himself. I still feel like he's overexposed in Avengers and Xmen. I wonder if the Age of Ultron stuff will come into the picture with there still being another Wolverine out there as the resurrection story. I also wonder if this will affect WATX. Definitely need to change the title if not get rid of the book altogether with Aaron's character focus still heavily running thru it and yet another Phoenix b.s story currently. Ive heard a rumor and have been searching for confirmation, that Bishop will be joining Uncanny Avengers, so perhaps he's taking Wolverine's place there

#5 Posted by Djainess (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawk2916 said:

He needs to be gone for a while. He's now become a parody of himself. I still feel like he's overexposed in Avengers and Xmen. I wonder if the Age of Ultron stuff will come into the picture with there still being another Wolverine out there as the resurrection story. I also wonder if this will affect WATX. Definitely need to change the title if not get rid of the book altogether with Aaron's character focus still heavily running thru it and yet another Phoenix b.s story currently. Ive heard a rumor and have been searching for confirmation, that Bishop will be joining Uncanny Avengers, so perhaps he's taking Wolverine's place there

Didn't think about that, it's kind of horrifying...

#6 Posted by HAWK2916 (1747 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

judging by this cover here

it looks like he gets shot

is wolverine back in canada?