Seems like Marvel never fully explores these plots... ever. So why the build up and wasted oportunities??
1) Jean and Rachel NEVER meeting... ever.
-Now would be a good time! Rachel spent half her life as an x-men ranting about Jean.. Now that she is here, why haven't the two even met?? Especially since Jean and the O5 are possibly being sent to their original time period? What a waste.
2) Storm and Wolverine's relationship.
- So we are ALWAYS being teased by this-- Even in X-men TAS. Marvel always has the two kiss and get close, then after NOTHING. This has happened a few other times in the past. They only times their relationship was done justice was in the TAS & Ultimate universe. So why not 616?
3) Ms./Captain Marvel's feelings about Rogue being an Avenger now.
- Let's be honest, Marvel missed the opportunity to have them both on the same team in uncanny avengers. That would have created better drama for the story. Are the two friends? rivals? frienemies? what?
4) Random, but shouldn't Polaris be in Uncanny Avengers with Alex and Wanda? Her series X-factor got cancelled, right? I think she could work in that title (UA).
5) Seriously, where is Lifeguard??? Apparently, she was apart of Cyclops's roster at Schism... then what??