Why is Xorn Jean evil.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Why is her X-Men evil. Has Bendis giving a reason 4 it. Do they just want send past X-Men back.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GonnaRain

She probably just have a dessert down there.

But to be honest, aside from the fact that Dazzler's death may have something to do with this, what?, 5th X-Men Schism? It hasn't really been explained specifically what made this huge change in Jean, and the rest of the X-Men for that matter. After all we're talking about two sides who're willing to kill each other, not like the present groups which may not be in the best terms with each other, but really wouldn't go that far as to harm them that much.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By time1

@gonnarain: I have to admit, it's very strange where this story is headed.We got 4 different X-Men teams in one story arc and it still doesn't make sense why they are fighting. There was the whole thing with Dazzler, being killed when she became president and that's about it.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By frozenedge2

So far, Bendis is going with the "they've seen some bad things happen in their time that's completely warped their personality" yet the only actual terrible thing we've seen is Dazzler being killed which still shouldn't push them over the edge to the point they want to kill their former friends.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rickbarry

She slept with Hank. It would scar anyone.

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She slept with Hank. It would scar anyone.

eWww.....lol, ummm no!

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By time1

@frozenedge: There not much of a explanation why these future X-Men hate each other. It would of been better if Bendis explain this.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know when a good girl goes bad

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

when the good guy says that there a good kisser like batman and catwoman or spider-man and black cat....lol

Sidenote: thats what emma frost's "secret" is

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Jean grey is a bad woman at the moment, but what gets me is there no real explanation 4 her acting this way.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Jean grey is a bad woman at the moment, but what gets me is there no real explanation 4 her acting this way.

we theres two issues left, so maybe it will be revealed. Besides teen jean looked in adult jean's head so she knows something and isnt telling or maybe she will when the future x-men leave....idk

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By time1
xchaix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm guessing it has something to do with Scott. Maybe she didn't get her way and is throwing a tantrum, dragging all the rest of the bad x-men along with her.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Let's hope so. The trial of Jean Grey is the next story arc. It's definitely Jean Grey year.

Yeah but it doesnt start till january.....less than three months to go

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robert2928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: I don't think the other X-Men are necessarily bad. One thing I've learned from the X-Men is that there is no "good" or "bad." It has to do with perceptions.

This is my hypothesis so bare with me lol I believe the only reason Xorn/Jean Grey is "bad" is a marketing ploy to create buzz for the books. All New X-Men showcased the original 5 X-Men so I believe Marvel just wanted to show the adult versions of the original 5. Jean Grey, as far as I know, has been gone/dead since New X-Men. Marvel using time travel to bring back a Jean Grey would make sense.

We know Jean Grey/Phoenix, more or less, is important character in X-Men. If you were a new reader to X-Men you wouldn't know anything/much about her so...Marvel is teaching the new generation who Jean Grey/Phoenix is.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: I don't think the other X-Men are necessarily bad. One thing I've learned from the X-Men is that there is no "good" or "bad." It has to do with perceptions.

This is my hypothesis so bare with me lol I believe the only reason Xorn/Jean Grey is "bad" is a marketing ploy to create buzz for the books. All New X-Men showcased the original 5 X-Men so I believe Marvel just wanted to show the adult versions of the original 5. Jean Grey, as far as I know, has been gone/dead since New X-Men. Marvel using time travel to bring back a Jean Grey would make sense.

We know Jean Grey/Phoenix, more or less, is important character in X-Men. If you were a new reader to X-Men you wouldn't know anything/much about her so...Marvel is teaching the new generation who Jean Grey/Phoenix is.

but dont ppl think adult scott's team is bad while wolverine's team is good?????

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By time1

@robert2928: Well the original Jean Grey is not dead, she in the white room. I would of prefered the Original Jean Grey too return, it would of made more sense. Having said that, I do like teen Jean and the past X-Men. They been a lot of fun. I wish there was a real reason why future Jean is acting this way. Why do future X-Men hate each other.