lol i look up old comicbook pics on tumblr of x-men

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

X-Men addiction is a real disease -- thousands of nerds suffer from it every day.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's just really flipping good. I've also been really into X-men for awhile. I think the big cast size helps too, it's not reading about the same hero all the time, so there's a lot of variety.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm world famous comicvine poster Koays, and I'm here to tell you X-Men addiction can be managed. New treatments are being developed everyday but the first step is identifying your problem.

Common symptoms include-

Fanboyism

Irrational fear of persecution for powers you don't have.

Randomly saying "______ was right"

Having intense discussions on the philosophical, moral, and personal ethics of mutant rights.

Having intense discussions on the philosophical moral and personal ethics of a creative team.

Mentioning Chris Claremont's name more then 5 times in a week.

Spending more then 20 minutes composing a response to someone else's critique of a creative direction.

Agreeing with someone on something you like and then spending 15-20 post critiquing its effect on X-Men.

Turning a simple yes or no question into a 150 post rewrite/write up on the X-Men based on to or three minor changes.

Randomly writing the name of an X-Men character whenever you pause to think about what your writing.

Randomly typing X-Men into Google as a reflex.

Spending more then 3 hours in a week searching through books, or on the web for scans of X-Men based on a stray thought or comment.

Possessing more then half a gig of X-Men related files on your personal computers.

Having a paragraph or more opinion ready to share at any moment on the concept of the Phoenix, time travel and/or the younger X-Men.

Having the comicvine X-Men Forum as a saved link on your browser.

Being able to identify and list the symptoms of X-Men addiction because you've done at least half of the things on it.

If you suffer from these or any other symptoms of X-Men addicition or just like to be referred to by your mutant name, seek help and call 1-800-MAG-NETO for a free consultation and introduction into an accepting and welcoming brotherhood of evil...er...like minded people.

So don't suffer alone, Join Us.

rodrigomonsalv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its very sad

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@koays said:

I'm world famous comicvine poster Koays, and I'm here to tell you X-Men addiction can be managed. New treatments are being developed everyday but the first step is identifying your problem.

Common symptoms include-

Fanboyism

Irrational fear of persecution for powers you don't have.

Randomly saying "______ was right"

Having intense discussions on the philosophical, moral, and personal ethics of mutant rights.

Having intense discussions on the philosophical moral and personal ethics of a creative team.

Mentioning Chris Claremont's name more then 5 times in a week.

Spending more then 20 minutes composing a response to someone else's critique of a creative direction.

Agreeing with someone on something you like and then spending 15-20 post critiquing its effect on X-Men.

Turning a simple yes or no question into a 150 post rewrite/write up on the X-Men based on to or three minor changes.

Randomly writing the name of an X-Men character whenever you pause to think about what your writing.

Randomly typing X-Men into Google as a reflex.

Spending more then 3 hours in a week searching through books, or on the web for scans of X-Men based on a stray thought or comment.

Possessing more then half a gig of X-Men related files on your personal computers.

Having a paragraph or more opinion ready to share at any moment on the concept of the Phoenix, time travel and/or the younger X-Men.

Having the comicvine X-Men Forum as a saved link on your browser.

Being able to identify and list the symptoms of X-Men addiction because you've done at least half of the things on it.

If you suffer from these or any other symptoms of X-Men addicition or just like to be referred to by your mutant name, seek help and call 1-800-MAG-NETO for a free consultation and introduction into an accepting and welcoming brotherhood of evil...er...like minded people.

So don't suffer alone, Join Us.

Im so a member, its really works!

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By FuzzyLittleRodent

You try to fill that giant hole in your heart. When was the last time you spoke to someone about your feelings?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: all my pictures saved on my laptop is x-men lol

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I think my condition is becoming worse, I've been forcing X-books to my non-comic reading friends like an Evangelist Christian looking for new converts.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bababoom said:

@koays: I think my condition is becoming worse, I've been forcing X-books to my non-comic reading friends like an Evangelist Christian looking for new converts.

lol im trying to push comic at my sister but gave up 6 months ago but my cousin like spiderman, she used to like x-men

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Koays

@hopesummersforthefuture: @bababoom: Instead of thinking of it as a evangelist selling religion, or an alcoholic offering a drink, or a drug addict offering cocaine....think of it as the Ice cream man giving out ice cream. Everybody likes Ice cream, and just because you gained 15 pounds in 3 weeks off of rocky road, doesn't mean you shouldn't tell a kid to try a Popsicle. These are things you'll learn in the Brotherhpod of Evil Muta....er...Brotherhood of supportive people who understand your struggle.

@hopesummersforthefuture I just had to take a bunch of files off of my old laptop which were all scans of X-books that I've had to scan personally, a few digital files and fanart related to X-Men. The transfer was 10minutes which is sad until you realize I made it worst by looking at images online and downloading more pictures because I was inspired. An hour later I forgot why I was even there and started posting on comicvine.

rodrigomonsalv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: i found this

No Caption Provided

lol wolverine giving sex advice

No Caption Provided

cyclops in the shadow????? hmmmm, maybe

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: i found this

No Caption Provided

lol wolverine giving sex advice

No Caption Provided

cyclops in the shadow????? hmmmm, maybe

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lol these were in my Cyclops folder

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@koays: Damn, you have a folder filled with Cyclops scans? I need to step my game up...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Lol it's actually not that big... 17 pic/scans. now my psychic folder.....

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:i have over 50 scans of jean grey lol :P

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: pfft I've got scans of Jean,Emma, Rachel and Cable that could literally be from anywhere because for a long time I didn't label stuff