Edited 7 months, 14 days ago

Poll: Who would win in a fight, Kitty or Emma (20 votes)

Kitty 45%
Emma 55%

These 2 have fought before and Kitty won. If they fought again. Who would win.

#1 Edited by Experio (16268 posts) - - Show Bio

When they first fought, did Emma use TP?

#2 Edited by devilsgrin81 (711 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty puts up a good fight... but Emma is in another league.

#3 Posted by time (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: I don't think so, all I remember is kitty kicking the crap out of Emma Frost.

#4 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

As they are now Kitty would win a majority. She has a good TP defense when phased, can't be hurt by Emma's diamond form when phased, is a much mot skilled H2H, and has the means to incapacitate Emma.

#5 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4619 posts) - - Show Bio

As they are now Kitty would win a majority. She has a good TP defense when phased, can't be hurt by Emma's diamond form when phased, is a much more skilled H2H, and has the means to incapacitate Emma.

yeah, Emma's great with the telepathy -one of the best, but that's really the only way she ever wins fights, and still not always.

Kitty like never loses a fight. As much as I'd like to think it would be close, I have to give this one to Kitty.

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderbolt30 said:

As they are now Kitty would win a majority. She has a good TP defense when phased, can't be hurt by Emma's diamond form when phased, is a much more skilled H2H, and has the means to incapacitate Emma.

yeah, Emma's great with the telepathy -one of the best, but that's really the only way she ever wins fights, and still not always.

Kitty like never loses a fight. As much as I'd like to think it would be close, I have to give this one to Kitty.

Agreed. I think Emma is the most talented telepath on earth and has a pretty good track record with kickin' a$$ with her TP. With only a few (without the need for tech) that can still beat her.

#7 Posted by devilsgrin81 (711 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldnightcrawler said:
@thunderbolt30 said:

Agreed. I think Emma is the most talented telepath on earth and has a pretty good track record with kickin' a$$ with her TP. With only a few (without the need for tech) that can still beat her.

hmmm i might have to agree with the growing Kitty majority... but still... i don't think anyone should count out The White Queen. I do agree that she is the most formiddable mutant telepath on Earth at the moment. ((if Betsy is number 3 telepath on Earth... according to Dr. Nemesis... wouldn't that make Emma number 2 overall, with Moondragon as top TP dog?))

#8 Posted by HexThis (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty could kill basically anyone if she phases and points an object through their heart/head/whatever and then goes tangible again. Kitty's actually incredibly dangerous in combat, she just doesn't kill very often and doesn't fight dirty typically but if she did she could kill a lot of people very simply. Powerful people too, she could kill Hulk that way or Iron Man or Cap.

#9 Posted by devilsgrin81 (711 posts) - - Show Bio

@hexthis said:

Kitty could kill basically anyone if she phases and points an object through their heart/head/whatever and then goes tangible again. Kitty's actually incredibly dangerous in combat, she just doesn't kill very often and doesn't fight dirty typically but if she did she could kill a lot of people very simply. Powerful people too, she could kill Hulk that way or Iron Man or Cap.

in all honesty tho, this is true for just about every super-hero. They don't generally kill often.

Kitty though... well it was brilliantly done in Mutant X when she tried to hunt down pre-Bloodstorm Ororo... but as dangerous as she is... anyone who knows how she fights can counter her. She needs tangibility for leverage. On the "breeze" she's all but useless except against electronics. Sure the re-corporealising in a body is lethal... but then, see my other point about killing often and heroes.

#10 Posted by darthphoenix (793 posts) - - Show Bio

is kitty immune to telepathic attacks when she's phased?

#11 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3584 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma with TP - Emma

Emma w/o TP/gimped TP - Kitty

#12 Posted by lorex (955 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think it would depend on if Emma's telepathy is still on the fritz. With her full telepathy Kitty really does not have a chance. Without reliable telepathy Kitty has the advantage over Emma.
Lets face it she could phase he hand into Emma's chest and crush her heart and there is nothing Emma could do about it.

#13 Posted by PurePower (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking Kitty.

#14 Posted by devilsgrin81 (711 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorex said:

I would think it would depend on if Emma's telepathy is still on the fritz. With her full telepathy Kitty really does not have a chance. Without reliable telepathy Kitty has the advantage over Emma.

Lets face it she could phase he hand into Emma's chest and crush her heart and there is nothing Emma could do about it.

hmmm but could she to that to diamond emma? would kitty be strong enough in phased form to do that? and since she'd need to recorporealise her hand to crush it... if its a diamond... she couldn't possibly do it.

#15 Posted by darthphoenix (793 posts) - - Show Bio

if kitty could get anything to stab emma. like an iron bar or sword. phase the sword and stab diamond emma, leave the sword and let it materialize inside emma.

#16 Posted by mechem_93 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

if pillows are involved, the audience wins

#18 Posted by numi (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma with TP - Emma

Emma w/o TP/gimped TP - Kitty

This is pretty much it. If Emma gets inside Kitty's head and shut off her ability to use her powers or better yet, force her to materialize within a wall or floor by making her believe she was outside of it.... and Kitty is dead.

No, her phasing does not make her immune to TP. She has her defense training but against a top level telepath who's focused on her? No chance.

#19 Posted by Cutter (809 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Kitty...she's more hand to hand fighter. But then again....we're comparing her with Emma...which, she might be tough as well.