Who on list Jean grey can kill ? (No Phoenix)

Feli_x1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Feli_x1

Poll Who on list Jean grey can kill ? (No Phoenix) (16 votes)

Magneto 56%
Wolverine 44%
Angel 75%
Angel Salvadore 69%
Arclight 50%
Armor 56%
Avalanche 63%
Banshee 56%
Beast 75%
Bishop 50%
Blink 56%
Boom-Boom 63%
Cable 50%
Callisto 63%
Cannonball 63%
Colossus 56%
Cyclops 69%
Daken 50%
Darkstar 44%
Deadpool 31%
Domino 56%
Elektra 63%
Elixir 50%
Emma Frost 50%
Erg 56%
Forge 63%
Gambit 56%
Havok 50%
Hope 44%
Icemen 56%
Ink ( i know he is not mutant ) 50%
Jubilee 63%
Kirika 56%
Shadowcat 56%
Kymera ( She is doughter of Storm) 50%
Legion 38%
Magma 50%
Mimic 50%
Mistique 63%
Nightcrawler 63%
Northstar 50%
Pixie 56%
Polaris 56%
Prof. X 50%
Psylocke 56%
Pulse 50%
Quentin Quire 56%
Quicksilver 63%
Rachel Grey 44%
Rogue 63%
Spyke 56%
Storm 56%
Sunfire 56%
Sunspot 56%
Thunderbird 69%
Vulcan 38%
Warpath 63%
X-Man 38%
X-23 38%
Sabretooth 63%

THATS IT !!!

I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE !!!

• 
Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By EarthsMightiest

I have to ask, do you mean Old or Teen Jean?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean may have a temper but she doesn't like killing people

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She wouldn't kill any of them outside of extraordinary situations.

But I'd say anyone who can't directly counter tk or avoid to goes down. Which leaves most other to users and the stronger energy manipulators.

I didn't take a good look at the list but so far Rachel, Mags and Polaris stand out as ppl she'd have to fight to beat plus Emma and Xavier if their on it.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Which Jean and under what circumstances? Since only one person here is technically immortal, she can kill everybody on this list depending on what the conditions are, even Bobby.

Avatar image for shadowofthelight
ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean can't kill everybody. In fact, she was killed by Xorn.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xorn isn't on the list, and that point is completely stupid. Being killed by a person does not mean you can't kill them, actually it's not even a point at all just something idiotic said for no reason other than "The Omega thread". Under the the right conditions Jean can kill everybody on this list, like I said.

ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowofthelight said:

Xorn isn't on the list, and that point is completely stupid. Being killed by a person does not mean you can't kill them, actually it's not even a point at all just something idiotic said for no reason other than "The Omega thread". Under the the right conditions Jean can kill everybody on this list, like I said.

Well, the person said "I don't know anymore" so he must have forgotten and STILL, the point is she can't kill everybody like I said

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

Well, the person said "I don't know anymore" so he must have forgotten and STILL, the point is she can't kill everybody like I said

Yes she can, any of the X-men under the right conditions can kill everybody on this list which is why I asked the OP under what conditions.

ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShadowoftheLight

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

Yes she can, any of the X-men under the right conditions can kill everybody on this list which is why I asked the OP under what conditions, idiot.

Jean doesn't even exist, idiot. There is a reason why she's DEAD for soooooooo long. Xorn killed her and Wolverine too. Jean without the little bird is a dead meat lol. You're such an idiot who have no recognition of Jean been Killed. MORON

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

Yes she can, any of the X-men under the right conditions can kill everybody on this list which is why I asked the OP under what conditions, idiot.

Jean doesn't even exist, idiot. There is a reason why she's DEAD for soooooooo long. Xorn killed her and Wolverine too. Jean without the little bird is a dead meat lol. You're such an idiot who have no recognition of Jean been Killed. MORON

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Are you naturally retarded or you do you pretend to be?

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EC2277
ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShadowoftheLight

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Are you naturally retarded or you do you pretend to be?

Jean got killed and stabbed by Wolverine many times. I think the retarded here is you. Jean is DEAD moron. Even the future Jean got killed as well. So out of the list, Wolverine can kill her. Even on film lol

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277 said:

@lordofallhumans: I think he is a troll.

Me a troll? Go look up other threads and see how his trolling is.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277 said:

I think he is several trolls all rolled into one, butt hurt over comments I've made in that omega level thread, every time I have words with one, a different one cycles in, responding in every thread I've touched just to say anything that is the opposite of what I have said, then they start to speak badly about Jean to get me back, so it's probably a mentally deficient 10 year troll. I am confident that if Magneto was not on this list, it would not have even responded, as it takes offence to anything that does not start with Magneto is God. When in fact under the right conditions everybody on this list can be killed by a human with a gun, let alone Jean Grey.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well... The Phoenix is Jean and Jean is the Phoenix so I dont think you could separate them...

ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShadowoftheLight

@lordofallhumans said:

@ec2277 said:

I think he is several trolls all rolled into one, butt hurt over comments I've made in that omega level thread, every time I have words with one, a different one cycles in, responding in every thread I've touched just to say anything that is the opposite of what I have said, then they start to speak badly about Jean to get me back, so it's probably a mentally deficient 10 year troll. I am confident that if Magneto was not on this list, it would not have even responded, as it takes offence to anything that does not start with Magneto is God. When in fact under the right conditions everybody on this list can be killed by a human with a gun, let alone Jean Grey.

If you think that would be your excuse, be my guess. But you created this thread and didn't even mention Xorn. I wonder why?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@ec2277 said:

If you think that would be your excuse, be my guess. But you created this thread and didn't even mentioned Xorn. I wonder why?

I didn't create this thread, I don't create threads. Even if I did, what would not mentioning Xorn have to do with anything? That's what I'm talking about, do you even try to make sense. Your are saying Xorn would be left out because he killed Jean with a planetary attack that was preordained by the Phoenix? Xorn was killed by being stabbed, meaning he can be killed by anybody that can wield a knife, so I don't see your point, because outside of being one of the worst trolls to ever troll, you don't have one.

ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@ec2277 said:

If you think that would be your excuse, be my guess. But you created this thread and didn't even mentioned Xorn. I wonder why?

I didn't create this thread, I don't create threads. Even if I did, what would not mentioning Xorn have to do with anything? That's what I'm talking about, do you even try to make sense. Your are saying Xorn would be left out because he killed Jean with a planetary attack that was preordained by the Phoenix? Xorn was killed by being stabbed, meaning he can be killed by anybody that can wield a knife, so I don't see your point, because outside of being one of the worst trolls to every troll, you don't have one.

I don't troll, in fact, I'm barely here and Wolverine did killed Jean. It's all in prints. Xorn did killed Jean and Jean can be all powerful and all that, but that doesn't mean she can't never die. In fact, she's dead. It was all I was saying and it wasn't for you to call me an idiot because you seem to be calling people's names and I don't think that's right. It's AMERICAL you're not ban.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have decided: this forum hates me. I don't receive the notifies of the topic which interesting to me, but I receive the notifies of your fight. It isn't fair!

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@ec2277 said:

I didn't create this thread, I don't create threads. Even if I did, what would not mentioning Xorn have to do with anything? That's what I'm talking about, do you even try to make sense. Your are saying Xorn would be left out because he killed Jean with a planetary attack that was preordained by the Phoenix? Xorn was killed by being stabbed, meaning he can be killed by anybody that can wield a knife, so I don't see your point, because outside of being one of the worst trolls to every troll, you don't have one.

I don't troll, in fact, I'm barely here and Wolverine did killed Jean. It's all in prints. Xorn did killed Jean and Jean can be all powerful and all that, but that doesn't mean she can't never die. In fact, she's dead. It was all I was saying and it wasn't for you to call me an idiot because you seem to be calling people's names and I don't think that's right. It's AMERICAL you're not ban.

Your trolling because not only is this information irrelevant to this thread, it hasn't even been refuted.

ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShadowoftheLight

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@ec2277 said:

Your trolling because not only is this information irrelevant to this thread, it hasn't even been refuted.

I see everyone to you is a troll and I'm sry if you feel this way, but it's seem you're counting yourself out. I can think the one who created this thread it's prob a troll for only having 2 posts. Did I call this person a troll? Do I care if he is a troll? Should I think he's a troll? Like I said, I'm barely here and don't have the time to gain points by posting images and writing wiki here in this website. From what I can see there is nothing left to add in the wiki, except images, and images is what the wiki most have. I don't know you and don't have the right to call you names, but don't call me names just because you don't agree. I'm a very outgoing person and like to chat and have fun and bug out with people just like everyone else do here, but without calling people's name. I don't know if you're a female or male. May I know?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@ec2277 said:

I see everyone to you is a troll and I'm sry if you feel this way, but it's seem you're counting yourself out. I can think the one who created this thread it's prob a troll for only having 2 posts. Did I call this person a troll? Do I care if he is a troll? Should I think he's a troll? Like I said, I'm barely here and don't have the time to gain points by posting images and writing wiki here in this website. From what I can see there is nothing left to add in the wiki, except images, and images is what the wiki most have. I don't know you and don't have the right to call you names, but don't call me names just because you don't agree. I'm a very outgoing person and like to chat and have fun and bug out with people just like everyone else do here, but without calling people's name. I don't know if you're a female or male. May I know?

Not everyone, just you as you have not made one relevant contribution to this thread, and are now derailing it even further.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EarthsMightiest

Wow, this thread made a quick left turn into flame wars USA didn't it?

No Caption Provided

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277 said:

I have decided: this forum hates me. I don't receive the notifies of the topic which interesting to me, but I receive the notifies of your fight. It isn't fair!

I think it hates us all, of all the other notifications I should have gotten the ones from this page are the only ones that were showing.

ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@ec2277 said:

Not everyone, just you as you have not made one relevant contribution to this thread, and are now derailing it even further.

I'm sry. I see no one can be friends here. I was trying to be kind and not a troll, but if this is what you want, a troll, so you will have it. I was participating like everyone else here and I was only coming with scans and proof. It's what this thread is all about. You didn't like my opinion, so I guess I'm a troll to YOU.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@ec2277 said:

I'm sry. I see no one can be friends here. I was trying to be kind and not a troll, but if this is what you want, a troll, so you will have it. I was participating like everyone else here and I was only coming with scans and proof. It's what this thread is all about. You didn't like my opinion, so I guess I'm a troll to YOU.

Scans and proof of what? The thread is who can she kill, not who can kill her. The answer is everybody, under the right conditions.

ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@ec2277 said:

Scans and proof of what? The thread is who can she kill, not who can kill her. The answer is everybody, under the right conditions.

But I was going by your statement "she can kill everybody on this list" and I don't remember seeing Jean killing everyone on this list. Jean's not a murderer, but if this is the case, then, there are a few who she will have a hard time to kill. Not everyone on this list would be easy to kill. But saying who she can kill when there are a few who can kill her and I pick Wolverine from the list.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@shadowofthelight said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@ec2277 said:

But I was going by your statement "she can kill everybody on this list" and I don't remember seeing Jean killing everyone on this list. Jean's not a murderer, but if this is the case, then, there are a few who she will have a hard time to kill. Not everyone on this list would be easy to kill. But saying who she can kill when there are a few who can kill her and I pick Wolverine from the list.

That isn't the point of the thread, the OP listed people and asked which ones she could kill, under the right circumstances she can kill everybody on this list just like under the right conditions everybody on this list can kill her, as a matter of fact under the right conditions everybody on this list could kill everybody on this list. You don't have to be a murderer to kill, Jean has killed plenty of humans and mutants in character.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

She wouldn't kill any

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She wouldn't kill any

It didn't ask whether or not she would kill, only which ones she could kill.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could potentially kill any one of the people on the list if she was out of character and all morals were off. Some would give her much better fights than others, though. Ironically, she could take out many of the more powerful X-Men very easily, because she has rapports with characters like Cyclops and Storm. And we've already seen that she can turn someone brains off permanently very easily via telepathy, and it's not that difficult to crunch someone's neck using TK.

Like most of the upper tier X-Men, she would be a very scary opponent to deal with if she ever turned into an evil mutant.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, this thread is interesting....

Jay_Alam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is worthless. People need to stop using Jean as a murderer, because she wouldn't kill any one. She's not Storm who has the guts to kill. Jean is the least of the X-M group who would do such thing. And even if she has the power to, she wouldn't. Stop using Jean as a killer. This is nonsense.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_alam said:

This thread is worthless. People need to stop using Jean as a murderer, because she wouldn't kill any one. She's not Storm who has the guts to kill. Jean is the least of the X-M group who would do such thing. And even if she has the power to, she wouldn't. Stop using Jean as a killer. This is nonsense.

Jean killed Prism, MeMe, and a group of humans mutated by Infectia, she nearly killed an innocent man bonded to prime sentinel tech in a fit of rage, she helped Cable kill Apocalypse, and when she found out Maddie was alive she went to kill her using a psi attack that would have succeeded in doing just that if Nate Grey hadn't intervened, she will kill if she thinks it's the necessary, in HCT she exterminated an entire race under the direction of Sublime/Beast.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_alam said:

Jean killed Prism, MeMe, and a group of humans mutated by Infectia, she nearly killed an innocent man bonded to prime sentinel tech in a fit of rage, she helped Cable kill Apocalypse, and when she found out Maddie was alive she went to kill her using a psi attack that would have succeeded in doing just that if Nate Grey hadn't intervened, she will kill if she thinks it's the necessary, in HCT she exterminated an entire race under the direction of Sublime/Beast.

right on!!!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

......wow this thread did exactly what I though it would do. Explode.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

......wow this thread did exactly what I though it would do. Explode.

LOL

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody, with the right conditions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TBH that shadowoflight guy started the mess and threw the first insults, even when he was the one making absolutely no sense. Just sayin

Roboticianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Roboticianist

@martinceld: But he was right. And he didn't call anyone names until Lordofallhumans did. And that is not right. This Shadowofthelight can be a 12, 13, or 14 year old kid and calling people names all the time is wrong. This can give a bad name to comic vine. Just saying.

@shadowofthelight said:

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted for pretty much everyone on here except:

Other telepaths. They have the defense.

Vulcan, due to energy powers ability to counter hers.

Also, Bishop because he can absorb her direct attacks, which are her most damaging.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger said:

I voted for pretty much everyone on here except:

Other telepaths. They have the defense.

Vulcan, due to energy powers ability to counter hers.

Also, Bishop because he can absorb her direct attacks, which are her most damaging.

I don't think he can absorb telepathic psionic energy in the amount she can put out, and I think she could obliterate his mind with a direct psi blast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roboticianist: hes makes no sense because no one is disputing the fact that jean can be killed. Im not even gonna argue on the circumstances in which jean died, so okay logan and xorn both killed her, ok....so what? What does that have to do with jean's capability to kill the people on the list? He just keeps arguing that jean can be killed, which for this thread is not of any relevance, especially in the way he is arguing his point