tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@xwraith said:

@john_valentine said:

Omerta. Average power and homophobic too.
Omerta. Average power and homophobic too.

A homophobic mutant? Really?

Can't see why that should be a problems groups that are hatred like black and gays, can also have hatred to wards others. I have met gay people disliking straight people and muslims. Blacks and arabs having hatred towards white people just because you are minority or a group that is often meets hatred doesn't mean that there aren't individuals in that group that can have hatred towards other people.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@z3ro180 said:

@lykopis: Sir you have made a not really that powerful enemie

lol

@_slim_ said:

@lykopis: Didn't even notice... shows you how much I care. :)

Touche. ;p

Diamondlifer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beak, glob and Joseph

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#55  Edited By PowerHerc

So many to consider . . .

Cyclops.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

So many to consider . . .

Cyclops.

How?

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@teerack said:

Beak was really really really really lame when he had his "powers"...

post M-Day he was pretty cool though.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#58  Edited By InnerVenom123

Wolverine.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Cypher/Warlock fan, I'm still almost surprised he's only been put down once on this list.

__

If you quantify worst X-Men by how little they've contributed to the dream, it would be:

Mystique and Sabretooth - Done more harm than good, even with X-Factor and Rogue's team.

Omerta and Wraith - They did one mission, and even so, they barely did anything.

Sunfire and Sunpyre - Sunfire went all Apocalypse and robot legs, while Sunpyre did nearly nothing.

Gosamyr - Who? Preicsely.

__

I'm giving Beak the benefit of the doubt because of Here Comes Tomorrow's Tito and his post House Of M appearance.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

none

Polarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Polarity

Joseph was a contrived and terrible idea. So if there is one "worst" x-man then that guy gets my vote.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By John Valentine

@tomchu said:

As a Cypher/Warlock fan, I'm still almost surprised he's only been put down once on this list.

__

If you quantify worst X-Men by how little they've contributed to the dream, it would be:

Mystique and Sabretooth - Done more harm than good, even with X-Factor and Rogue's team.

Omerta and Wraith - They did one mission, and even so, they barely did anything.

Sunfire and Sunpyre - Sunfire went all Apocalypse and robot legs, while Sunpyre did nearly nothing.

__

I'm giving Beak the benefit of the doubt because of Here Comes Tomorrow's Tito and his post House Of M appearance.

Sunfire's also a complete DICK.

Sunpyre, Omerta and Wraith were on the same team during EoD. Pretty crap team.

Warlock really annoys me but objectively he's not a bad X-Man, same goes for Cypher. (I should add that I like Cypher, he doesn't annoy me).

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@tomchu said:

this is sort of random, but ever since Iron Man started being black and gold, to signify that his suit is empty because he's actually out in space, I've been thinking that it would have been cooler if Cypher and Warlock had actually been taking his place as Iron Man on Earth. Like Rhodey did during the mid 80's. That would have been a way cooler way to integrate some of the classic New Mutants characters than, say, putting Cannonball and Sunspot on the team and doing nothing with them.

@tomchu said:

__

This seems like a really fair way to do this. And in further defense of Beak, it should be appreciated that, despite all of the trouble he caused, he was quite heroic and has actually at least helped save the day a few times in his short career.

haha! Sunfire is a dick, but I do like that about him as a character. That said, I was never really interested in him as an X-man. I like that he's on the Avengers now, though.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By John Valentine

@tomchu said:

this is sort of random, but ever since Iron Man started being black and gold, to signify that his suit is empty because he's actually out in space, I've been thinking that it would have been cooler if Cypher and Warlock had actually been taking his place as Iron Man on Earth. Like Rhodey did during the mid 80's. That would have been a way cooler way to integrate some of the classic New Mutants characters than, say, putting Cannonball and Sunspot on the team and doing nothing with them.

@tomchu said:

__

This seems like a really fair way to do this. And in further defense of Beak, it should be appreciated that, despite all of the trouble he caused, he was quite heroic and has actually at least helped save the day a few times in his short career.

haha! Sunfire is a dick, but I do like that about him as a character. That said, I was never really interested in him as an X-man. I like that he's on the Avengers now, though.

What's that about Iron Man? I've never really read any Iron Man outside of Avengers titles.

Cannonball and Sunspot can be found in like three panels in this weeks issue of Hickman's Avengers (side-note: not a fan of that series, glad I only flicked through in store).

That's exactly what I've been trying to say about beak in this thread and how I've been trying to rate the worst X-Men. A character that's characteristically unheroic, betrays the team or displays negative personality traits (to an extreme) is a much worse ambassador of Xavier's dream than a character, like Beak, with lame powers but a heroic mindset.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

What's that about Iron Man? I've never really read any Iron Man outside of Avengers titles.

Cannonball and Sunspot can be found in like three panels in this weeks issue of Hickman's Avengers (side-note: not a fan of that series, glad I only flicked through in store).

As I understand it, the Iron Man who is currently on the Avengers (and the Illuminati) is actually just an empty Iron Man suit being piloted by remote from across the galaxy by Tony Stark, who is actually phisically with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

The fact that that suit is black and gold (the same colors as Warlock usually is) gave me the idea that it would have been cool if the Iron Man who is on the Avengers right now was actually Cypher and Warlock, who were filling in for Stark as Iron Man while he's away off-planet. That's all.

I only mentioned it because I think it could have been fun and interesting to see Cypher and Warlock taking on that role, and it would even sort of make sense, since Stark's already on two other superhero teams at the moment.

But, yeah, I gave up on Hickman's Avengers a few issues ago. Not enough engaging interaction between the mostly wasted members of the cast, for me.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler: @john_valentine:

I know! I mean, a good proportion of the reason I picked up the book is because I was a NM fan, but Sunspot and Cannonball has done almost nothing since the book started, besides get in a argument with Superior Spider-Man over taking their lunch. I'm seeing this book till Infinity, then dropping it and selling off my issues I guess.

I always belived Cypher/Warlock shouldve been at JGSchool either teaching, or providing mission intel.

At least Beak didn't betray the team. Multiple teams. Multiples times. Over and over again. He had good in his heart, and I guess that counts for something.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen someone say that Psylocke is objectively one of the worst.

Either they're using "objectively" wrong or I have bad taste.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

They're just plain wrong.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70  Edited By cameron83

I disagree with a lot of these.but to each his/her own. I would have to say:

Glob Herman

Joseph

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@xwraith said:

They're just plain wrong.

lol the same can be said for many choices here...lol jk

To each his/her own opinion :P

DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I really don't see the point in Primal. A human pet? :P

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primal, Velocidad, Eye-Boy, Goldballs, Triage and useless adaptive shapeshifting guy are all fighting for the spot of X-men ever. lol

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

No Caption Provided

There are a lot of good candidates, but I feel like someone should mention Random. I don't think he was technically an X-Man, but he was a horrible character.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JEAN GRAY

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

im sorry what the hell is this. I thought after post M day he had a big huge nose still. When did he become a model ahah?

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega Sentinel has amazingly taken the lead in my opinion of worst X-Men ever over Maggot, Longneck and the girl with multiple mouths on her neck. That character is just a bad idea and not stable.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@w0nd said:

@teerack said:

im sorry what the hell is this. I thought after post M day he had a big huge nose still. When did he become a model ahah?

After M-Day.... like I said....

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By w0nd

@teerack said:

@w0nd said:

@teerack said:

After M-Day.... like I said....

No Caption Provided

yeah i know, after M day i was use to him looking like this.... but i read up on him more after your last post, he got a nose job.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

Namor.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

storm

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Jean Grey.I just hate her.

KenLeo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#85  Edited By lorex

I would say Maggott was one of the worst X-Men ever though Beak and Herman the Glob also suck.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenleo101: He is a hypocrite. My favorite example is him abducting Mystique from the US authorities, and demand that she works for him, and wont shut up about how much better he is than her.

The reason to why I think of him as the "worst X-man" is, that he is the symbol. Not just to the X, but to all the mutants. So him compromising his ideals is like Martin Luther King working with the Black Panthers.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By knighthood

I kinda like Maggott. At least he's blue.

No Caption Provided
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dbatdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either Jean Grey or Professor X, both being killed left and right.

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@_slim_: Rouge!? Why? She does a great job at Uncanny Avengers.

Cyclops is the worst.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By knighthood

@waezi2 said:

@knighthood: being blue makes you awesome. its a rule

Exactly Mystique, Nightcrawler, Beast, and Archangel all agree. I'm sure some Smurfs would too.

Lukas998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas988: On occasion, I'll give him that. Overall, not really. He needs to take a sabbatical.

Lukas998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knighthood: hahaha yeah it he might be a bit tense... but who wouldn't in that situation...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By waezi2

@knighthood: Dont forget Starman, Namorita, Nocturne and Amp.