• 132 results
#101 Edited by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE AND HALF THE MARVEL U.

Just saying.

#102 Posted by alka_seltzer (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one: I believe it's the other way around, no Jean fan likes Jott together. Emma can have that self-righteous idiot.

#103 Edited by CaptainCyke (95 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa said:

husk and toad

OMG this... You had Chamber at the JGS, just hook them back up again!

#104 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one:

I believe it's the other way around, no Jean fan likes Jott together. Emma can have that self-righteous idiot.

What is "the other way around" that you are referring to? The holding back part? Because I did say that . "Either they insult Scott and say Jean should be with [...] Logan or they bug about how Jean is way better than Emma."

I only see these two constant things, that the [apparently rare] Jean fans that actually like Jott feel the need to constantly express how terrible Emma Frost is or the Jean fans that don't like Jott feel the need to belittle Cyke. E.G. "that self-righteous idiot" which I personally totally disagree with but again as always

whatever.

If your "I believe it's the other way around" is referring to Emma fans constantly wanting to share how they see Emma as being 10x better than Jean then I agree as well. I always see some Jean fans express how Jean is > Emma or I see Emma fans express how Emma is > Jean. Both fanbases have shown this bit of annoying competition. In my honest opinion.

( + )

#105 Posted by Yasiiii4 (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogneto. The relationship that damned Carey's Legacy, and much of Rogue's character. Then there's the looming Storm/Wolverine. That's quite repulsive.

Also still don't understand why Storm/BP is classified as an X-Couple, it's bloody not.

Nailed it

#106 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (6892 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion I think it is Black Panther And Storm I mean this couple don't make no sense what so ever!This couple has no chemistry/spark between them!Just because Storm is African dose not mean she can be paired with another one!

True dat!

#107 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually liked the Dazzler and Longshot romance, but it needed the triangle with Rogue to make it spicy. I think the worst X-Men couple is Rogue and Gambit, followed closely by Jean and Scott. As an aside I think I liked Kitty with Spidey, just wish that had turned into something more. And can you blame Rogue for wanting a sugar daddy? Magneto isn't such an awful choice... is he?

#108 Edited by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

The worst couples I think are

1) Emma and Scott, nothing really happen in there relationship.

2) Storm and Black Panther, they got married and then divorced, marvel didn't really focus on the marriage at all.

3) Magneto and Rogue, nothing really against the relationship, it was just so force and it didn't make any sense.

#109 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@time said:

2) Storm and Black Panther, they got married and then divorced, marvel didn't really focus on the marriage at all.

3) Magneto and Rogue, nothing really against the relationship, it was just so force and it didn't make any sense.

Disagree. You complain a lot about the books focusing too much on them and their relationship, so how can nothing have happened in their relationship? They've been through an awful lot. If anything, their relationship has been the most developed in the last ten years. You've had them running the school, then M-Day, Messiah Complex, Dark Reign/Utopia, Second Coming, Schism, AvX, Summer's Revolution, Astonishing X-Men (Torn in particular) etc...

Anyway, on the whole, I think the worst X-couples are Rogue and Gambit (stale and pathetic for both characters now) and Colossus/Kitty (Creepy Colossus).

@soa said:

husk and toad

Husk has really been f'ed up, hasn't she?

#110 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3198 posts) - - Show Bio

@muhabba said:

My least favorite is Rogue/Magneto cuz, eww, 50 year age gap or whatever. And somebody discussed Cannonball/Rachel. I've been reading Avengers & I thought he & Sunspot were together.

Everyone keeps saying they have a bromance. But it doesn't match with their dating histories. I think it's just that Hickman doesn't really what to do with them.

what about early rogue and magneto??? i dont mind them

#111 Edited by JROCK72 (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel and Psylocke

Beast and Abigail Brand

Iceman and Polaris

Black Panther and Storm

Longshot and Dazzler

Magneto and Rogue

#112 Posted by MarlboroMan (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok and Polaris they are toooo boring

#113 Posted by Hus (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pryde and Iceman. It's utterly pointless and forced just because of the movies.

You dont take ideas out of the movies and put them into comics. You take ideas out of comics and put them into the movies.

I agree with you 95%. Except for when it comes to Blade. The movie's influence to me, improved the character. Other than that, yeah...comics should influence movies.

#114 Posted by Anne_ (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino and Colossus

#115 Edited by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Toad And Husk

#116 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@time said:

Disagree. You complain a lot about the books focusing too much on them and their relationship, so how can nothing have happened in their relationship? They've been through an awful lot. If anything, their relationship has been the most developed in the last ten years. You've had them running the school, then M-Day, Messiah Complex, Dark Reign/Utopia, Second Coming, Schism, AvX, Summer's Revolution, Astonishing X-Men (Torn in particular) etc...

Anyway, on the whole, I think the worst X-couples are Rogue and Gambit (stale and pathetic for both characters now) and Colossus/Kitty (Creepy Colossus).

@captaincyke said:

@soa said:

husk and toad

Husk has really been f'ed up, hasn't she?

this! i agree with this whole thing! :D

#117 Posted by BaBaBoom (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Toad And Husk

Husk is like 19 years old, last time I checked. Toad is like in his 30s. Not to mention extremely disgusting. What the FUCK Marvel?! Now all we need is for Doc Ock to fuck Mary Jane.

#118 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't like the storm & wolverine pairing anytime wolverine's women is jean grey storm will always be second best.

i do like the angel & storm pairing like in wolverine & the x-men.

i was interested for storm & bp to workout their marriage , but i guess black panther didn't find the right queen. heck, luke cage & jessica jones marriage is stronger and they're just average superheroes and don't come from royalty.

don't care for colossus & kitty relationship.

#119 Posted by Spideysense44 (3457 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther is one of the best marvel characters.. and she had a choice to lose it at 12 thats her fault

#120 Posted by jonesy10 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pryde and Icman is the worst pairing ever. It worked in the movies because they made them the same age. In the comics, Bobby is many years older than Kitty and even so, he's often portrayed as an immature dumb-**s. What could a certified genius like Kitty see in Iceman? It felt like his attraction to her was out of the blue and out of character. And Storm and Wolverine is just.....wrong. I liked when the X-Men got it on with regular humans....luckily, it looks like we've seen the last of these lame couples

#121 Edited by Selina_Sublime (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there any good X-Couples?

Emma/Scott were good at first, but went bad very quickly.

Kitty/Colossus, Gambit/Rogue, Monet/Strong Guy, Jean/Scott, Jean/Wolverine were all really masochistic while Kitty acting as Iceman's beard was unnatural and uncomfortable to watch.

Layla/Madrox was also bizarre.

Also bad:

Moonstar/Cannonball

Psylocke/Angel

Psylocke/Fantomex

Wolfsbane/Elixir

X-23/Hellion

#122 Posted by Night4345 (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@selina_sublime: Eventually all X-Couples turn to crap because writers can't write good, stable relationships.

#123 Posted by numi (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there any good X-Couples?

Emma/Scott were good at first, but went bad very quickly.

Kitty/Colossus, Gambit/Rogue, Monet/Strong Guy, Jean/Scott, Jean/Wolverine were all really masochistic while Kitty acting as Iceman's beard was unnatural and uncomfortable to watch.

Layla/Madrox was also bizarre.

Also bad:

Moonstar/Cannonball

Psylocke/Angel

Psylocke/Fantomex

Wolfsbane/Elixir

X-23/Hellion

I think any relationship with a superhero has to be a bit masochistic, I mean if the person you care about is constantly risking their life every day and you never know if you're going to see them again or not.... that's enjoying torturing yourself or being in constant emotional pain. Especially when they're both superheroes.

That being said, I think anyone that falls into a couple with Wolverine should just be shunned from all future relationships and falls under my worst couples ever.

#124 Posted by AwesomePerson (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma and Scott: Good at first but then all Emma did was stay in Scott's shadow...

Gambit and Rogue: It got annoying with the whole no touching but I still love you thing...

Jean and Scott: We all know what happened...

Jean and Logan: ...

#125 Posted by phoenixgrey (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty-Colossus and Cyclops-Emma

#126 Posted by Frozon (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Husk and Toad eeeewwww

#127 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13149 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozon: @bababoom: to be fair, Husk was pretty much the only person sweet enough to give the poor guy a second look. Even Toad needs a little love. Who else was gonna give it to him?

#128 Posted by KittyParker13 (1735 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue- Magneto, and Storm-Forge was really random.

#129 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue and Magneto, it's weird and creepy.

Toad and Husk, i'm more of a fan of Husk being with Chamber and only Chamber, and while it was nice to see some focus on Toad, the relationship itself never worked because Husk was clearly insane at the time.

Storm and Black Panther, because no actual effort was ever put into making it work by the writers.

#130 Posted by Wardishy (709 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he's not an X-member, but what do people think of Kitty dating Star-Lord now?

#131 Edited by KittyParker13 (1735 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardishy: I find it interesting. I'm excited to see how it works out. She must have a thing for goofy blondes.

#132 Posted by Wardishy (709 posts) - - Show Bio
#133 Posted by KittyParker13 (1735 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardishy: Yeah! I didn't even think of that...despite my username. u_u;;

#134 Posted by adamTRMM (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I'm the only one who really liked the potential of the passion between Rogue and Magneto. It was just misused and ruined by Carey in the end :(