User Lists: 0

95% of the population in the JGS

winters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Magneto could force wolverine to kill his own teammates! Man, imagine that as an ending to the xmen films. Logan just sitting on the ground in horror, realizing he wasted his friends!

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@winters said:

Magneto could force wolverine to kill his own teammates! Man, imagine that as an ending to the xmen films. Logan just sitting on the ground in horror, realizing he wasted his friends!

No Caption Provided

Pikachunicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elixir is always gonna be my most powerful mutant, but I'm biased because he's cute and I love him. :')

On a more realistic point though, he is stupidly powerful. He's omega level, after all. And with just a little bit more figuring stuff out, he could be able to give anyone any mutation.

winters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto is a classy villian, without that class the xmen, and the avengers, would have been dead long ago.

sunofdarkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Legion is the most powerful X-character. He is a fuul-fledged reality warper who can wipe out existence with a thought.

Jean/Phoenix is the next most powerful. She/it is at the weakest a Galactus-level threat.

Magik-sans Darkchilde transformation, can go toe to toe with Thor. With the Darkchild transformation she's Hell Lord level, meaning on par with Mephisto and Dormmamu. And she commands a limitless demon army,some of whom are more powerful than Colossus.

DaredevilAang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time1: how is bishop one of the weakest

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By adamTRMM

I don't even remember when X-men had a battle worth a damn. Just a thought derived from the OP.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

I don't even remember when X-men had a battle worth a damn. Just a thought derived from the OP.

yeah the x-men action is pretty low key compared to the all out battles in Avengers and other books

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah the x-men action is pretty low key compared to the all out battles in Avengers and other books

Stuff like Magneto vs Proteus, X-men vs Nimrod army, and even X-force/AoA vs. Archangel are all a distant memory...