#1 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5894 posts) - - Show Bio

If Fox continues to own the rights to the X-Men movies or if Marvel does get the rights to the X-Men movie franchise and reboot the franchise, what do you hope that the X-Men movies could improve on in the future? Here's the one thing so far that I want to see improve in the X-Men film franchise:

Actually have focus on all of the X-Men characters

For the past few movies, most of the X-Men films (with the exception of First Class) focused heavily on Wolverine and most of the other X-Men characters barely got any focus. What I hope for the future of the X-Men movie franchise is if they start focusing on other X-Men characters like Cyclops, Colossus, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Storm, Beast and many others and give each character a good storyline.

That's it so far for me. I'll probably think of more reasons later on.

#2 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5894 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#3 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Good characterisation.

#4 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5894 posts) - - Show Bio

Good characterisation.

I agree. Many of the X-Men characters, especially Cyclops, have been mistreated so badly in these films. Hopefully, the Days of Future Past movie will fix all that.

#5 Posted by jojo111 (100 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all, obivously the timeline issues, especially for future installments, they need to put characters in the right time frame, ex: the hellfire club, although i liked them on the movie first class, but even more important than that, this'll probably only happen if Marvel gets the rights back, introducing more deities and characters that arent just mutants, such as one of my favorites, Magik aka Illyana Rasputin

#6 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5894 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojo111 said:

First of all, obivously the timeline issues, especially for future installments, they need to put characters in the right time frame, ex: the hellfire club, although i liked them on the movie first class, but even more important than that, this'll probably only happen if Marvel gets the rights back, introducing more deities and characters that arent just mutants, such as one of my favorites, Magik aka Illyana Rasputin

I definitely would like to see Magik appear in a X-Men movie, but I think the only way that will happen is if they start focusing on Colossus in the movies since Magik is his sister.

#7 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojo111 said:

I definitely would like to see Magik appear in a X-Men movie, but I think the only way that will happen is if they start focusing on Colossus in the movies since Magik is his sister.

Exactly.