What's going in Battle of the Atom

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By krspaceT

I no longer have access to a comic book store, and wikipedia/tropes isn't giving me the information I need. Er, any kind X fans willing to explain it to me?

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

Have you read All New X-Men ?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you read All New X-Men ?

I never got the chance to, was more of a DC fan comic wise (Mostly because I like a line between the big screen and print) and had started picking up a few Marvel titles to deal with schedule blips.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

@krspacet: Did you know about O5 coming to modern times because of beast brought them here?

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By JohnnyGat

More alt timeline mashups, plus an alt timeline colossus with a handlebar mustache.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Beast brought them there, they were meant to chance modern scotts mind, it didn't work out all that well: Jean's having a mild freak out, Scott is all mopey, Angel defected and Beast went through a third mutation. Yeah, I've kept up with it for that much anyway based on vine talk.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By kidchipotle

If you don't have access to a LCS and still want to read comics, ComiXology is your savior.

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robert2928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krspacet: In a nutshell post Avengers vs X-Men Cyclops went to prison then was broke out by Majik and Magneto. Meanwhile Beast and Iceman were talking about the fallen X-Man (cyclops) and Beast, who was dying from his mutation, and Iceman was all "Man if younger scott met the current scott his would kick his butt" then, thinking it's a good idea, beast goes back in time to get the original X-Men. (This is All New X-Men btw) So after the old X-Men has seen what the future has for them Angel wants to go back however Marvel Girl (learning that she dies...twice) is all like "oh no! I ain't going back to die, I'm staying here!" So then while on a mission young cyclops gets his butt kicked by a sentinal and also most dies, present cyclops begins to fade away, until a healer heals young Cyclops and saves his life. then the X-Men were like, "Alright this was fun but you guys have to go back home now" and jean grey was all "Screw that!" then some X-Men from the future show up with a new xavier, some tomboy looking girl, Ice hulk (aka iceman?), Deadpool, old kitty pyrde and Xorn (who turns out to be an older Jean Grey) and they were all like, "our future sucks because you brought the original X-Men here so send them back" then young Jean was all "Oh crap they are about to send us back." she notices the future x-men having a mental block and got suspicious then asked young beast for help to escape and he was all like, "let's hear them out. science! science!" and then she was like "hey yo young cyclops wanna get away" and he was like "yeah forget these guys. Whatever let's go." So they runaway then they get chased by the current/future X-Men who are like," Ok kids it's time to go home so our future won't suck so much" so then Racheal Summers and Kitty Pyrde show up and was all like, "Hey let them choose if they want to stay or go" then during the confusion young Jean/Cyclops flee again to Utopia were Cyclops, Magneto, Emma Frost and their team awaits. Cyclops is all, "Y'all shouldn't be here but I'll help y'all because you're me, I'm you and she hasn't died yet...twice" or whatever then the current/future find them and are like, "rejected! time to go home" then future Jean/Xorn begins to kick her past self's brain tooshie then Emma Frost was all like, "Nu-uh I wanna kick you brain tooshie future Jean because...your face!" So then future beast is all "let's just send them back by force" then ice-hulk smashes then Wolverine is all, "Don't fight! Think of the children!!!" everybody laughs at him and fights anyway then Deadpool was all like "stop fighting. I'd rather die than go back to our sucky future". Young Jean beats old Jean and was like, "Let me see y'all "sucky" future! I've already died twice what's the worst that ca- OMG! This future sucks! They're right. We need to go home." then Wolverine was all, "Nice speech Deadpool. I almost cried because of the children" and secretly Deadpool was like, "Suck it Wolverine! It was a lie! Like your face!" Meanwhile young Iceman/Beast babysit watching tv when Majik shows up and is like, "Come with me if you want to live!" and they are like,"yeah ok. Where we going?" and she's like, "Za Futcha" Then the trio time travel to the future where the future X-Men came from because Majik went there before then they are like "For a future that "sucks" this place is awesom- oh snap random sentinals!" then another group of X-Men show up and are like, "You came to the wrong school for higher learning!"

Yep...everything in a nutshell

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krspacet: In a nutshell post Avengers vs X-Men Cyclops went to prison then was broke out by Majik and Magneto. Meanwhile Beast and Iceman were talking about the fallen X-Man (cyclops) and Beast, who was dying from his mutation, and Iceman was all "Man if younger scott met the current scott his would kick his butt" then, thinking it's a good idea, beast goes back in time to get the original X-Men. (This is All New X-Men btw) So after the old X-Men has seen what the future has for them Angel wants to go back however Marvel Girl (learning that she dies...twice) is all like "oh no! I ain't going back to die, I'm staying here!" So then while on a mission young cyclops gets his butt kicked by a sentinal and also most dies, present cyclops begins to fade away, until a healer heals young Cyclops and saves his life. then the X-Men were like, "Alright this was fun but you guys have to go back home now" and jean grey was all "Screw that!" then some X-Men from the future show up with a new xavier, some tomboy looking girl, Ice hulk (aka iceman?), Deadpool, old kitty pyrde and Xorn (who turns out to be an older Jean Grey) and they were all like, "our future sucks because you brought the original X-Men here so send them back" then young Jean was all "Oh crap they are about to send us back." she notices the future x-men having a mental block and got suspicious then asked young beast for help to escape and he was all like, "let's hear them out. science! science!" and then she was like "hey yo young cyclops wanna get away" and he was like "yeah forget these guys. Whatever let's go." So they runaway then they get chased by the current/future X-Men who are like," Ok kids it's time to go home so our future won't suck so much" so then Racheal Summers and Kitty Pyrde show up and was all like, "Hey let them choose if they want to stay or go" then during the confusion young Jean/Cyclops flee again to Utopia were Cyclops, Magneto, Emma Frost and their team awaits. Cyclops is all, "Y'all shouldn't be here but I'll help y'all because you're me, I'm you and she hasn't died yet...twice" or whatever then the current/future find them and are like, "rejected! time to go home" then future Jean/Xorn begins to kick her past self's brain tooshie then Emma Frost was all like, "Nu-uh I wanna kick you brain tooshie future Jean because...your face!" So then future beast is all "let's just send them back by force" then ice-hulk smashes then Wolverine is all, "Don't fight! Think of the children!!!" everybody laughs at him and fights anyway then Deadpool was all like "stop fighting. I'd rather die than go back to our sucky future". Young Jean beats old Jean and was like, "Let me see y'all "sucky" future! I've already died twice what's the worst that ca- OMG! This future sucks! They're right. We need to go home." then Wolverine was all, "Nice speech Deadpool. I almost cried because of the children" and secretly Deadpool was like, "Suck it Wolverine! It was a lie! Like your face!" Meanwhile young Iceman/Beast babysit watching tv when Majik shows up and is like, "Come with me if you want to live!" and they are like,"yeah ok. Where we going?" and she's like, "Za Futcha" Then the trio time travel to the future where the future X-Men came from because Majik went there before then they are like "For a future that "sucks" this place is awesom- oh snap random sentinals!" then another group of X-Men show up and are like, "You came to the wrong school for higher learning!"

Thanks, and even I know the Tomboy looking girl is probably Molly Hayes

blazinasian112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robert2928: LMAO...awesome post...you had me crying ffrom laughter with "Za futcha"

Vaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robert2928 said:

Best summary of a comic book story arc.....ever.

Tigerstriper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11