What couple should reunite

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Poll What couple should reunite (155 votes)

Rogue & Gambit 21%
Kitty & Colossus 12%
Psylocke & Archangel 3%
Jean & Scott 17%
Emma & Scott 21%
Cable & Domino 1%
Hellion & X-23 5%
Storm & Black Panther 8%
Dazzler and Longshot 2%
Cannonball & Boom Boom 5%
Other 5%
 • 
Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Rogue and Magneto forever

i have that comic but the cover is misleading and hate that i dont trust cover anymore

The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@avenger85 said:
@veitha said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@veitha said:
@avenger85 said:
@veitha said:

Emma and Scott... they were better together, and if Scott ends with Tempus or Illyana then I'm going to be very, very angry

It's time for Emma and Logan to get together then, I guess ;)

that's my worst nightmare

I would never stop laughing if Emma x Logan happen. It would mean that Marvel truly doesn't care.

I could stop reading Marvel if this happened lol

No Caption Provided

Oh c'mon Veitha. That relationship's got so much potential. Marvel just needs to give it a go. I'm sure you'll start to like it, in time...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

hahahhahahah don't let me see that cover... I'd be happier with a Scott/Logan couple than this :P

Hahaha, oh come on, they look so glad to be in each other's arms....lol :P

im still waiting for this:

No Caption Provided

lol

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By chasereis

@avenger85: They should just call it Wolvie Muyo and have a host of different girls trying to get with him at the same time. Emma can be Ayeka, Jean can be Ryoko, Kitty Pryde could be Sasami and Hank could be Ryo-Ohki. EPIC!

@oldnightcrawler: Bishop may become a "good" guy but he will always be a villain to me now. Attempted infanticide is unforgivable.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Scott and Emma forever!

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@avenger85: They should just call it Wolvie Muyo and have a host of different girls trying to get with him at the same time. Emma can be Ayeka, Jean can be Ryoko, Kitty Pryde could be Sasami and Hank could be Ryo-Ohki. EPIC!

@oldnightcrawler: Bishop may become a "good" guy but he will always be a villain to me now. Attempted infanticide is unforgivable.

So does that mean WOlverine, Archangel, Psylocke and Phantom X are villains in your mind? They did the same t hing in X force to Kid Apoc (well Phantomx actually pulled the trigger but the other ones were on the mission with him "attempting" infanticide)

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By chasereis

@mcklayn: Wolverine has always been a villain trying to be a hero in some form or the other. But that is not what I'm trying to say. When you choose to kill an innocent based on probability only, you have chosen to become a villain. "Hard decisions" usually lack honor. Phantom X makes out with clones of himself too thus I rest my case.

@teerack: You seem to talk more now. I remember you posting some things but I cant remember what they were about now. Something about cats and milk right? Anyway glad you're back on point! However you know there is a grey summer coming right?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: You seem to talk more now. I remember you posting some things but I cant remember what they were about now. Something about cats and milk right? Anyway glad you're back on point! However you know there is a grey summer coming right?

What?

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: It was a reference to the fact you had Black Cat's boobs as your avatar when we last talked. Geez... child actors. lol.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Looks like Emma is trying very hard not to hurl in Logan's mouth.

Obvious choice is Kitty and Colossus, he waited for her while she was in space on a magic giant bullet. Come on how can you not root for those two to end up back together. I gotta root for the comrades, if nobody does who will?

NerdCaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: Emma and Scott.

scott and Jean should never reunite again on account of her being dead and everything...but they totally should at the same time.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: It was a reference to the fact you had Black Cat's boobs as your avatar when we last talked. Geez... child actors. lol.

Oh.

@time: Emma and Scott.

scott and Jean should never reunite again on account of her being dead and everything...but they totally should at the same time.

Yeah and the fact that Scott was cheating on Jean with Emma the last few years to me means Scott chose Emma over Jean.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#112  Edited By LoganRogue24

Rogue and Wolverine.

Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I voted Rogue and Gambit, they where a cool couple

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Im sorry we have to have this conversation T. Necrophilia is a crime, so dont do it. Even old cyke knows warm boob is better than cold.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@mcklayn said:

@chasereis said:

So does that mean WOlverine, Archangel, Psylocke and Phantom X are villains in your mind? They did the same t hing in X force to Kid Apoc (well Phantomx actually pulled the trigger but the other ones were on the mission with him "attempting" infanticide)

I never really thought of Fantomex as a hero.

And it's a good point that Bishop was operating by the same rational. I don't know if I think of Bishop as a hero or a villain in the strictest sense of either. I thought the idea of Bishop was that he was an antihero who seemed like he was going to change his ways because he joined the X-men, but then didn't. I dunno.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler: Well I'm pretty certain not many villains "think" themselves evil yet they act it regardless. Bishop is no different. Fantomex commits to (essentially) incest, knowingly, so im pretty sure he likes playing by his own set of rules using that as an example.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL It looks like I'm the only person that wants to see Dazz and Longshot back together.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixofthetides: Not true. In fact I'll one up you. Bring back the Longshot x Dazzler x Rogue love triangle.

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Aero_gt

Scott and Jean are over, unless you mean Young Scott and Young Jean which could work out in some alternate timeline... Scott and Emma for me, since both of them complete eachother and look good together. No one in their past can bring the interesting dynamic. Also, I can't support Magik and Scott because it's basically Phoenix tomfollery except qith demons and dark magic in lew of cosmic chickens and Magik is just too young, (qnd Bendis believes she is a 9 year old girl in an older teen body.)

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

#120  Edited By akbogert

@chasereis said:

@oldnightcrawler: Well I'm pretty certain not many villains "think" themselves evil yet they act it regardless. Bishop is no different. Fantomex commits to (essentially) incest, knowingly, so im pretty sure he likes playing by his own set of rules using that as an example.

Is it? I still can't tell. One might argue that it's more like really, really complicated masturbation.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akbogert said:

@chasereis said:

Is it? I still can't tell. One might argue that it's more like really, really complicated masturbation.

uhg.. either way, it's not my place to judge what happens between consenting adults.

Killing babies is wrong; kissin' cousins is just.. none of my business.

But I mean, obviously, with both Bishop and X-force, it's a play on that whole if you could go back and kill Hitler as a baby, would you? kinda thing. It's easy to say that someone who had the chance to kill Hitler as an adult could be considered a hero for doing so, but that's what makes it a morally grey subject, no matter what you choose.

Bishop lives in a world where he feels like he has to make decisions that actual people would never really be faced with.

Killing a baby is definitely wrong, a fact I feel certain Bishop would acknowledge, but in his mind he's weighing that against the greater good. Given his options, there's no way for him to act heroically; I don't know that that makes him strictly a villain.

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler: To be fair, I'm not trying to weigh in on the actual ethics of characters like Bishop or Fantomex :P

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By chasereis

@oldnightcrawler: There is an old adage of "Those who hunt monsters must be certain to not become one". Very powerful philosophy to live by. This is not even an abortion issue this is a putting a pistol to the head of a newborn and pulling the trigger. There are alternatives to killing the baby also to be considered. Like taking the child caring for it and isolating it from its destined actions.

@akbogert: HEY! Akb back again, greetings! I would assume that both male and female versions are fully functional and capable of replication / procreation (Correct term here?) thus is the basis for the incest comment.

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By akbogert

@chasereis: Hey, I've been here the whole time. It's you who seems to have been missing lately :P

And I understand what you're saying but it really comes down to whether you view Fantomex, Dark Fantomex, and Cluster as truly separate people, or simply three manifestations of a single person. It's an absurd situation already, but to some extent there's a case to be made for saying that Cluster and Fantomex are both still just Fantomex, meaning they're not siblings/cousins/related -- so the relationship can't be, strictly speaking, incestuous.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akbogert: Touche'

Well I guess I'm running off the assumption that they are familiarizing with same (or similar enough) genetics to be considered incestuous or attempted inbreeding at very least. Have not yet heard a validating snippet emplicitly saying it was not so, so I'm running off the "ambiance" of the writing. Share if you know further details, as I am about a month behind.

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixofthetides: Not true. In fact I'll one up you. Bring back the Longshot x Dazzler x Rogue love triangle.

I was glad when that ended. I don't like love triangles, so it's probably my bias coming in to play.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aero_gt said:

Scott and Jean are over, unless you mean Young Scott and Young Jean which could work out in some alternate timeline... Scott and Emma for me, since both of them complete eachother and look good together. No one in their past can bring the interesting dynamic. Also, I can't support Magik and Scott because it's basically Phoenix tomfollery except qith demons and dark magic in lew of cosmic chickens and Magik is just too young, (qnd Bendis believes she is a 9 year old girl in an older teen body.)

Gotta disagree with you there man. Scott & Jean FTW !

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akbogert said:

@oldnightcrawler: To be fair, I'm not trying to weigh in on the actual ethics of characters like Bishop or Fantomex :P

I don't have much of an opinion on it myself. Both of the characters are super convoluted ethical outsiders, both by design and the situations they're put in. I like them both, but I don't have a super strong opinion on either of them. They're cool wild cards.

@oldnightcrawler: There is an old adage of "Those who hunt monsters must be certain to not become one". Very powerful philosophy to live by. This is not even an abortion issue this is a putting a pistol to the head of a newborn and pulling the trigger. There are alternatives to killing the baby also to be considered. Like taking the child caring for it and isolating it from its destined actions.

oh, I do understand the distinction, and you're right that there are most likely any number of better alternatives.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixofthetides: Its better than Rogue and Maggie-neeto. shivers.

@avenger85: Agreed. This will happen, it needs to happen. For both characters.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Eeshaan1685

TBH even Kitty-Bobby seems forced. And their conversation trying to mimic captain's & Beast's speech in ANXM 8 was kinda dumb and pointless. Should have been the conversation between Steve & McCoy instead. Seems like Bendis is trying to force that down our throas as well.

Other than Colossus, the only other person in the Marvel Universe who would be good with Kitty is Peter Parker. And as that's not happening, so Colossus it should be.

Also, no point in Longshot & Dazzler to NOT be together. Marvel should fix that ASAP too.

P.S. Marvel sucks at relationships, period.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@tohoma said:

Just wondering what was so bad about the Storm and Panther relationship? I thought it was okay I was not really interested in it though.

Have you read anything with Storm and Forge's relationship in it? Now that was a passionate romance! Storm and Black Panther always seemed forced. The suits at the Marvel HQ were sitting at their big desks thinking "we need a marriage this year... something different in which nobody knew coming." Thus the marriage was formed. They took two of the biggest African American characters in the Marvel U and married them off. More of a power couple if you know what I mean.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akbogert said:

@chasereis said:

Funny... I think.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma said:

Just wondering what was so bad about the Storm and Panther relationship? I thought it was okay I was not really interested in it though.

Have you read anything with Storm and Forge's relationship in it? Now that was a passionate romance! Storm and Black Panther always seemed forced. The suits at the Marvel HQ were sitting at their big desks thinking "we need a marriage this year... something different in which nobody knew coming." Thus the marriage was formed. They took two of the biggest African American characters in the Marvel U and married them off. More of a power couple if you know what I mean.

Well at least they made a cute couple in A-babies vs. X-babies

No Caption Provided

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma:

cute... but still, their relationship was that of a celebrity...

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@chasereis:

Unfortunately the vocal majority ( especially including the Phoenix cultists at CBR.com forums ) do not want this to happen, so I think Marvel is gonna just leave it as history lol.

I guess all that can be hoped for is that they re-release the 70s-90s era X-Men comics for us Scott-Jean fans to enjoy once again, eh ?

The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aero_gt said:

i want scott and jean together to but in anxm 11 even jean told kitty that she thought scott and her would always be together and she knows that they broke up

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@aero_gt said:

i want scott and jean together to but in anxm 11 even jean told kitty that she thought scott and her would always be together and she knows that they broke up

Eh, I dont think Jean said this to Kitty in her conversation. The only thing she said relating to Scott was about Mystique trying to get in his head, or something like that.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma:

yeah, I always thought so too. Just kinda contrived and pointless.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I guess I'll put some Storm and Forge relationship books on my reading list then. I feel like I am missing some romance dynamics since I have only read, Astonishing X-men, X-men schism, New Mutants, AvX and Ultimate X-men as far X-men related books are concerned. The only reason why I know a little bit about the Storm and Black Panther was through the Civil War and the Fantastic Four. Any suggestion on those reads?

As for the OP my heart told me to vote for Cyke and Jean even though I did enjoy Cyke and Emma. Also Rogue and Remmy and Colossus and Kitty should get back together.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really the same but I'd love to see Kitty Pryde and Peter Parker date in 616. I loved them in the ultimate universe.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Not really the same but I'd love to see Kitty Pryde and Peter Parker date in 616. I loved them in the ultimate universe.

y'know, I think I'd like that too; they'd probably be a pretty fun match.

The only thing with that one would be the logistics of them almost never being in the same book. It does sound fun, though.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#142  Edited By HAWK2916

IM all for giving Cyclops and Frenzy a shot. It was pretty cool in Age of X

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

IM all for giving Cyclops and Frenzy a shot. It was pretty cool in Age of X

That's a good one, too. There is actually some history between Scott, Jean and Frenzy - not a romantic triangle, but they did interact with each other during X-Factor and the Acolyte/Asteroid M Era.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

y'know, I think I'd like that too; they'd probably be a pretty fun match.

The only thing with that one would be the logistics of them almost never being in the same book. It does sound fun, though.

Well if I was writing Spider-Man and I wanted to have them date I would simply have Doc Ock get Peter fired before he get's his body back. Then Wolverine could higher Peter to teach at the Jean Grey School, because Wolverine would probably be one of the few people to know what was happening to Peter during the superior junk. It also makes a lot of sense for Peter to teach there. He was a teenager that needed to deal with getting super powers just like the young mutants, and he also has a teaching degree and used to teach high school.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted Jean and Scott but only under the condition that it's current Scott and Jean from the past, just for the creepy factor lol.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By papad1992

@tohoma said:

Lol I guess I'll put some Storm and Forge relationship books on my reading list then. I feel like I am missing some romance dynamics since I have only read, Astonishing X-men, X-men schism, New Mutants, AvX and Ultimate X-men as far X-men related books are concerned. The only reason why I know a little bit about the Storm and Black Panther was through the Civil War and the Fantastic Four. Any suggestion on those reads?

As for the OP my heart told me to vote for Cyke and Jean even though I did enjoy Cyke and Emma. Also Rogue and Remmy and Colossus and Kitty should get back together.

Ooh u are being deprived of some of the X-Men's greatest decades... The X-titles now aren't up to par as they were back then. Do some research and back-track a bit. I'd start with some of the major story-arcs of the 80s or 90s if I were you. Just to see what you like, then go from there...

yasiiii4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean and Scott should NEVER happen again.

And Emma and Logan would make me never take Marvel seriously again

Definitely Gambit and Rogue! Colossus and Kitty come in second

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By papad1992

@oldnightcrawler said:

@papad1992 said:

@tohoma:

yeah, I always thought so too. Just kinda contrived and pointless.

Exactly. Storm is a free spirited, passionate, headstrong character, why would she marry someone who really doesn't have those qualities (and I'm not dogging on Black Panther here).

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott and Jean.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Well if I was writing Spider-Man and I wanted to have them date I would simply have Doc Ock get Peter fired before he get's his body back. Then Wolverine could higher Peter to teach at the Jean Grey School, because Wolverine would probably be one of the few people to know what was happening to Peter during the superior junk. It also makes a lot of sense for Peter to teach there. He was a teenager that needed to deal with getting super powers just like the young mutants, and he also has a teaching degree and used to teach high school.

y'know, I think I'd really enjoy that.

Exactly. Storm is a free spirited, passionate, headstrong character, why would she marry someone who really doesn't have those qualities (and I'm not dogging on Black Panther here).

oh, me neither; I love both of these characters. I just think their relationship was pretty contrived.