Posted by time (4946 posts) 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: What couple should reunite (109 votes)

Rogue & Gambit 18%
Kitty & Colossus 15%
Psylocke & Archangel 3%
Jean & Scott 15%
Emma & Scott 21%
Cable & Domino 2%
Hellion & X-23 4%
Storm & Black Panther 7%
Dazzler and Longshot 3%
Cannonball & Boom Boom 6%
Other 6%
#1 Posted by time (4946 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue & Remy.

#2 Posted by poisonfleur (3016 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue and Gambit

Storm and Forge MAYBE someday-- MAYBE-- Although I don't mind her with Wolverine or Yukio.
I wanted Sage and Bishop for a while-- but let's be serious. :)
Storm and Black Panther-- NEVER AGAIN. Who ever decides to ship them together needs to go down with the ship!
Kitty and Colossus should see other people. Besides Kitty and Iceman are working well right now.

#3 Posted by time (4946 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Sage and Bishop friendship,that would of been great if they were dating. I wished Bishop was a good guy again.

#4 Edited by oldnightcrawler (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually surprised to see Gambit and Rogue are so far in the lead; theirs is the pairing above that interests me the least, since I think both characters are far more interesting when they aren't around each other.

honestly, though, of the pairings presented, none of them really interest me that much. I like Kitty and Colossus, and I like Cyclops and Emma, but I don't really feel like any of those characters have been single long enough yet; I'd like to see them all explored more on as singular individuals, I guess.

@time said:

I like Sage and Bishop friendship,that would of been great if they were dating. I wished Bishop was a good guy again.

I can't help but feel that he will be.

#5 Edited by Silver_Raven (351 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want any of those old couples to reunite. I just want the new and the now. The only couple that ever made sense to me was Scott and Jean but that was messed up so much that i can't take X-romances seriously anymore. They all suck. Except for the obscure couples that have occurred but not given enough exposure. Like Storm and Wolverine, Emma and Banshee, Cannonball and Moonstar, Sunspot and Magma, Rictor and Shatterstar, Mystique and Destiny, and Beast and Cecelia.

#6 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want any of those old couples to reunite. I just want the new and the now. The only couple that ever made sense to me was Scott and Jean but that was messed up so much that i can't take X-romances seriously anymore. They all suck. Except for the obscure couples that have occurred but not given enough exposure. Like Storm and Wolverine, Emma and Banshee, Cannonball and Moonstar, Sunspot and Magma, Rictor and Shatterstar, Mystique and Destiny, and Beast and Cecelia.

I don't know that I'd call all of these obscure, but these pairings do interest me a lot more.

#7 Posted by Silver_Raven (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@silver_raven said:

I don't know that I'd call all of these obscure, but these pairings do interest me a lot more.

Which ones seem less so?

#8 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldnightcrawler said:

@silver_raven said:

Which ones seem less so?

less obscure? well Shatterstar and Richter have been openly a couple for quite a while now.

#9 Edited by Avenger85 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow you sure love asking alot of questions eh, Time ?.

Do you work as an official surveyor or something, for Marvel ? haha

#10 Posted by Silver_Raven (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@silver_raven said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

@silver_raven said:

Which ones seem less so?

less obscure? well Shatterstar and Richter have been openly a couple for quite a while now.

Yeah, i know but as awesome as they are I feel Northstar and Kyle stole their spotlight with their BIG FAT GAY WEDDING! I also think fewer people know about Ricstar since it's off in X-Factor land and as a couple they are still relatively fresh.

#11 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4410 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by McKlayn (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

cannonball and boom boom just to be different ;D and i did like their coupling

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (37560 posts) - - Show Bio

E n S.

Moderator Online
#14 Posted by papad1992 (6827 posts) - - Show Bio

I would either want Cannonball and Boom Boom, Kitty and Colossus, Dazzler and Longshot, or Psylocke and Archangel back together again from the couples you've listed above. But the couples that I want back together again real bad is Chamber and Husk or Hellion and Wind Dancer!!

#15 Edited by valencourt (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty & Colossus. I'm just not digesting Kitty being with Iceman and don't even get me started on Colossus' escapades with Domino.

#16 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5834 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually want all of them back together (well, Cyclops would be impossible with two women that were good to him) but I voted for Kitty and Colossus since they were so cute together and I really didn't like the way they were forced apart.

I'm actually surprised to see Gambit and Rogue are so far in the lead; theirs is the pairing above that interests me the least, since I think both characters are far more interesting when they aren't around each other.

honestly, though, of the pairings presented, none of them really interest me that much. I like Kitty and Colossus, and I like Cyclops and Emma, but I don't really feel like any of those characters have been single long enough yet; I'd like to see them all explored more on as singular individuals, I guess.

I definitely agree with this! I would like to see more stories of the characters actually going on adventures when they are single rather than keep on hooking them up with other characters whenever they break up. To me, this whole breaking up and hooking up with other characters phase is starting to get old.

#17 Edited by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable/Domino, Cannonball/Boomer just loved the original x-force

#18 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11303 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's the love for Scott and Jean? I voted them!

But I'd also like to see Kitty and Peter + Rogue and Remy.

#19 Posted by judasnixon (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty and Colossus, Even though Rogue and Gambit was a close second...... I really want to read a story arc of what would happen if Gambit and Black Cat Robbed the same place.

#20 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

No worries, bro. You are not alone.

#21 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11303 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee said:

Yes!

#22 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5834 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by nappystr8 (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Not only do I really want Black Panther and Storm to get back together, but I would also really dislike most of those other couples getting back together.

#25 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldnightcrawler said:

I definitely agree with this! I would like to see more stories of the characters actually going on adventures when they are single rather than keep on hooking them up with other characters whenever they break up. To me, this whole breaking up and hooking up with other characters phase is starting to get old.

it's just not what really interests me about the characters.

#28 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5834 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabbitearsblog said:
@oldnightcrawler said:

it's just not what really interests me about the characters.

Exactly!

#29 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11303 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreyoutcastx said:
@arturocalakayvee said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@arturocalakayvee said:

Yes!

I so call Spidey.

Ah, darn you! That's okay, I'm cool with Wolverine!

lol It was either that or I post the pic of Goku and Vegeta brofisting. I would be cool with either choice.

#31 Edited by CerealKiller (161 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely want emma and scott back together eventually. its interesting to read them being apart and im enjoying it....but i still want them back together some time in the future! even distantly. I hope the writers at marvel dont let Eva or jean or namor get in the way for the sake of teh drama ahahahahaha

and i like bobby and kitty together i guess, but kitty and colossus is just better. Him with Domino is wiiiieeerrrddd (no offense to domino)

#32 Posted by akbogert (3213 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm new enough to comics that I've not actually seen most of these relationships and thus feel unqualified to pick from them. But Scott/Jean is just sort of the one that jumps out as a "how it ought to be" of these. Also it means bringing Jean back, which I imagine many would like to see. So I went with that.

But as I've said elsewhere if a relationship was good and lasted a long time it shouldn't have been broken up in the first place... So I'm sure most of these SHOULD be reunited.

#33 Posted by Avenger85 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with you on that !!!

#34 Posted by judasnixon (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

ahh.. those were the days..

this one would actually interest me.

#36 Edited by Veitha (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma and Scott... they were better together, and if Scott ends with Tempus or Illyana then I'm going to be very, very angry

#37 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11303 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee said:

I'm with you on that !!!

Huzzah! Cheers for all!

#38 Posted by KingHellion (52 posts) - - Show Bio

I would either want Cannonball and Boom Boom, Kitty and Colossus, Dazzler and Longshot, or Psylocke and Archangel back together again from the couples you've listed above. But the couples that I want back together again real bad is Chamber and Husk or Hellion and Wind Dancer!!

I'd love for Wind Dancer to return and end up back with Hellion

#39 Posted by papad1992 (6827 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Ooh yes!!! Cerise and Nightcrawler!!

@papad1992 said:

Me too!

#40 Edited by Silver_Raven (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@kinghellion said:

@papad1992 said:

HellDancer! Come back to us. But first we need the Scarlet Witch to restore Sofia's powers. If she could do it for Rictor she should be atoning for her mistake by restoring ex-mutants to their former glory.

#41 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5834 posts) - - Show Bio

@kinghellion said:

@papad1992 said:

HellDancer! Come back to us. But first we need the Scarlet Witch to restore Sofia's powers. If she could do it for Rictor she should be atoning for her mistake by restoring ex-mutants to their former glory.

I definitely would like to see former mutants get their powers back already. It's been too long since they been involved in anything.

#42 Posted by Silver_Raven (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@silver_raven said:

@kinghellion said:

@papad1992 said:

I definitely would like to see former mutants get their powers back already. It's been too long since they been involved in anything.

Right. I am sure there several that gladly get back their powers if they could. There were a few in X-Factor who wanted the Terrigan Mists to get repowered but only Quicksilver got to keep his. And i am sure there are few ex-X-men that would want there lives back. Like Dani.

#43 Edited by Avenger85 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

Emma and Scott... they were better together, and if Scott ends with Tempus or Illyana then I'm going to be very, very angry

It's time for Emma and Logan to get together then, I guess ;)

#44 Posted by Veitha (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

that's my worst nightmare

#45 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Dazzler and Longshot - I have a soft spot for them just because they seemed like they had a lot of fun together, and I like how they were actually down-to-earth compared to the other X relationships, as crazy as it sounds..

#46 Posted by Avenger85 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@avenger85 said:

@veitha said:

lol I was just kidding :P

#47 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:
@avenger85 said:
@veitha said:

I would never stop laughing if Emma x Logan happen. It would mean that Marvel truly doesn't care.

#48 Edited by Tohoma (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wondering what was so bad about the Storm and Panther relationship? I thought it was okay I was not really interested in it though.

#49 Edited by Veitha (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:
@avenger85 said:
@veitha said:

I would never stop laughing if Emma x Logan happen. It would mean that Marvel truly doesn't care.

I could stop reading Marvel if this happened lol

#50 Posted by Avenger85 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@veitha said:
@avenger85 said:
@veitha said:

I could stop reading Marvel if this happened lol

Oh c'mon Veitha. That relationship's got so much potential. Marvel just needs to give it a go. I'm sure you'll start to like it, in time...