#1 Posted by CTG (228 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the fact that this chapter will be like ANXM issue 10 but from the POV of Emma and the Cuckoos.

#3 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7266 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck, X-Fans.

#4 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the fact that this chapter will be like ANXM issue 10 but from the POV of Emma and the Cuckoos.

It's cool, but I hope some other stuff happens too. I bet it'll show what the UXM do when they leave for a little while and then end where ANXM #10 did.

#5 Edited by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I love those girls

#6 Posted by time (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this issue is better, all new x-men 10 wasn't that good. Which I'm suprised cause bendis has been doing a good job on the series.

#7 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess Emma is going to get schooled by the cuckoos in some way.

#8 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonnarain said:

It's cool, but I hope some other stuff happens too. I bet it'll show what the UXM do when they leave for a little while and then end where ANXM #10 did.

Ah, but of course, I really hope so as well. And that would be cool, if the show what they actually did when they left to give them time.

#9 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4280 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@gotwillpower said:

@gonnarain said:

Ah, but of course, I really hope so as well. And that would be cool, if the show what they actually did when they left to give them time.

I saw somewhere an image of the X-Men coming back and staying with the new students, but I can't find it anymore. So I think the part about Emma and the Cuckoos will be only a part of the book(and I wouldn't mind if this was an issue all about Emma and the girls)

#12 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

I saw somewhere an image of the X-Men coming back and staying with the new students, but I can't find it anymore. So I think the part about Emma and the Cuckoos will be only a part of the book(and I wouldn't mind if this was an issue all about Emma and the girls)

which X-men with which students?

(and I wouldn't mind that either, I love Emma and the Cuckoos!)

#13 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@gonnarain said:

@gotwillpower said:

@gonnarain said:

I wouldn't mind either, not at all.

#14 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7266 posts) - - Show Bio

@ageofhurricane said:

Good luck, X-Fans.

oh, now.. this looks fun.

I'm sorry, but "we all have many sins to atone for, Bobby" ? The Cuckoo's trying to troll Emma, and all three of them joining the team (hive-mind still in bloody tact) ? And, lol, don't get me started on Storm standing their looking all "lol wut?".

Yeah. Horrible.

That's not Cyclops. That is someone else entirely.

#15 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

which X-men with which students?

(and I wouldn't mind that either, I love Emma and the Cuckoos!)

Uncanny X-Men and their students of the Xavier's school. And it looks like my favourite characters are all in the spotlight, I love Emma and the Cuckoos too, but also all the others lol. This is the X-book I've been waiting for long.

#16 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: yeah, I've been enjoying this one way more than I expected. I feel like I get more excited for each issue.

#17 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting... someone's about to get psy-slapped!

And for the "other person/people" that will be joining (from that cliched cliffhanger) I'm hoping it's Hellion and Frenzy!!