#1 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Might be a flashback based on all the cuckoos still being blonde

#3 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah never thought of that.....but the third page is emma and benjamin(at least im pretty sure that emma) but what is with the skull shirt/dress thing ......people were saying its punisher bt i doubt it

#4 Edited by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@blackarmor said:

oh yeah never thought of that.....but the third page is emma and benjamin(at least im pretty sure that emma) but what is with the skull shirt/dress thing ......people were saying its punisher bt i doubt it

I have no idea who the people on the last page are, most of Bachalo's faces look similar and their are to many blonde women that appear in this book for me to really make a good guess, could be Emma, Dazzler, Magik or one of the Cuckoos or even a character that hasn't been in the book before really.

#5 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackarmor said:

I have no idea who the people on the last page are, most of Bachalo's faces look similar and their are to many blonde women that appear in this book for me to really make a good guess, could be Emma, Dazzler, Magik or one of the Cuckoos or even a character that hasn't been in the book before really.

im going to still say its differently emma :)

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Bachalo's women are pretty much the same, but their hairstyles vary a little, at least in the case of the blondes. That at the end seems to bee Dazzler/Mystique.

#8 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackarmor:

Bachalo's women are pretty much the same, but their hairstyles vary a little, at least in the case of the blondes. That at the end seems to bee Dazzler/Mystique.

That would be cool but why would Mystique bother Cyclops when she was better off fighting Wolverine,Kitty and the O5?????

#9 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackarmor:

@gonnarain said:

That would be cool but why would Mystique bother Cyclops when she was better off fighting Wolverine,Kitty and the O5?????

Well, for starters we don't know if that is indeed Scott, and also, currently Mystique is part of UXM, so as long as it happens in UXM she will have nothing to do with Logan and the O5.

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11996 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally really like the new mutants in UXM so I'm glad they're sticking around and staying in the spot light post-BOTA.

#11 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackarmor:

@gonnarain said:

Well, for starters we don't know if that is indeed Scott, and also, currently Mystique is part of UXM, so as long as it happens in UXM she will have nothing to do with Logan and the O5.

It would be funny if on the last page it was emma and young scott but its probably benjamin

i dont like how dazzler wears white and emma wears black and there both blonde and blue eyes its hard to tell them apart

#12 Edited by poisonfleur (3066 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonnarain said:

@blackarmor:

@gonnarain said:

It would be funny if on the last page it was emma and young scott but its probably benjamin

i dont like how dazzler wears white and emma wears black and there both blonde and blue eyes its hard to tell them apart

OMG-- I wish it was young Scott--- but isn't he going to be boning X-23..? :/

#13 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonnarain said:

@blackarmor:

@gonnarain said:

OMG-- I wish it was young Scott--- but isn't he going to be boning X-23..? :/

Poor young scott he cant catch a break and i still cant get my head around scott and x-23, i cant see a guy like scott liking x-23 shes to scary for any teenage boy, i mean there is the wolverine might threaten u threat.....lol

#14 Posted by HAWK2916 (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

I certainly hope Bendis isnt stupid enough to try and force a X23 and Cyclops as a couple on us. Also is the Dazzler weve been seen actually Mystique or is it Dazzler? If its Mystique is Dazzler dead? Is this the persona Mystique will keep and just stay disguised as Dazzler? I really hate that we are having to wait so long for this development. Of course I guess "the great event" takes all precedence and we can just leave plotline dangling because, who really cares about those right

#15 Posted by slimlim (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonnarain said:

You're right though. Its hard to tell who that might be.

It could even be one of the Cuckoos following Mindee's lead and trying to have her own distinct look.

#16 Edited by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawk2916 said:

I certainly hope Bendis isnt stupid enough to try and force a X23 and Cyclops as a couple on us.

Wrong book. But yes he is going to do that if solicits and covers are to be believed seems like he's keeping that plot point alive and prevalent for at least 2 months in ANXM

Also is the Dazzler weve been seen actually Mystique or is it Dazzler? If its Mystique is Dazzler dead? Is this the persona Mystique will keep and just stay disguised as Dazzler?

It's Mystique, she drugged Dazzler and took her place. Dazzler is probably still alive though most likely just tied up somewhere. She could be dead but that's never really been implied

I really hate that we are having to wait so long for this development. Of course I guess "the great event" takes all precedence and we can just leave plotline dangling because, who really cares about those right

Wood had the right idea in X-men and kept building his plot points in the background during BOTA, it's a shame that the others didn't follow his example.

#17 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick reminder folks, Dazzler can't die.

#18 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

There are far worse things than death, Age. Especially when Bendis is involved.

undefined

undefined

#19 Posted by HAWK2916 (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

How is it that she cant die again? Is she like Cannonball or an external or something?

#20 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio

@ageofhurricane said:

lol....where is that pic from?????

#21 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreyoutcastx said:
@ageofhurricane said:

lol....where is that pic from?????

Bendis's Moon Knight run I believe. Beyond that I don't know.

#22 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawk2916 said:

I certainly hope Bendis isnt stupid enough to try and force a X23 and Cyclops as a couple on us. Also is the Dazzler weve been seen actually Mystique or is it Dazzler? If its Mystique is Dazzler dead? Is this the persona Mystique will keep and just stay disguised as Dazzler? I really hate that we are having to wait so long for this development. Of course I guess "the great event" takes all precedence and we can just leave plotline dangling because, who really cares about those right

X-23 and cyclops is just for shock value. As for dazzler as mystique: That's why she brought in Dazzler in the first place. If you've been reading "Uncanny X-Men," though, you know that Dazzler is really Mystique anyway. All the stuff with S.H.I.E.L.D. will continue to be explored in multiple books. We'll continue to see that story in "Uncanny X-Men," and the first post "Battle of the Atom" arc of "Wolverine & the X-Men" deals with S.H.I.E.L.D. in a very big way. We'll see Wolverine confront Maria Hill and go after S.H.I.E.L.D. to take out their stockpile of Sentinels. That will bring Wolverine into contact with Cyclops again. The two of them are both out looking for the same thing and wind up crossing paths again

From http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=48875

#23 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3599 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawk2916 said:

How is it that she cant die again? Is she like Cannonball or an external or something?

I don't think we ever got a solid answer for this, but from what I understand, during her stint on New Excalibur a few years ago it was revealed that she couldn't die. I don't think they ever said she was an external, though.

#24 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by RustyRoy (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture: It looks like the guy on the first page is trying too hard not to look at that girls a**, is that outfit even practical specially when you're not allowed to use your powers? And why is AoS on a cover of an X-book?

#26 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: It looks like the guy on the first page is trying too hard not to look at that girls a**, is that outfit even practical specially when you're not allowed to use your powers? And why is AoS on a cover of an X-book?

lol and the AoS is just a variant