• 129 results
#101 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Marrow. Bring her back.

THIS

#102 Posted by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage and Cannonball

#103 Posted by TheCasketFiller (58 posts) - - Show Bio

storms power is underrated. not her character.

#104 Edited by poisonfleur (2711 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, Iceman, Racehl, Sage, Surge, Magma, Marrow and Oya

#106 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

sage and skids

oh and blink.....blink rules

#107 Edited by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey completely and Storm.

#108 Posted by HyeDaa (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Dust, Blindfold, Armor, Iceman

#109 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2467 posts) - - Show Bio

jean grey, jean grey, jean grey because all she had going for her was phoenix,multi-deaths, and marring cyclops.......she needs better stories

#110 Posted by snyderman567 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

jean grey, jean grey, jean grey because all she had going for her was phoenix,multi-deaths, and marring cyclops.......she needs better stories

LOL, Jean sucks.

#111 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@snyderman567 said:

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

LOL, Jean sucks.

HMMM

#112 Posted by LimitlessPower (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, magma, iceman, psylocke, pixie, blink....

#113 Posted by jphulk26 (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit, and the whole of Generation X. They should have had an animated show. It just makes sense.

#114 Posted by Spawn92 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman.

It still gets me that someone at Marvel thought "Omega Level mutant? pffttt, we need to make more room for Wolverine instead!"

#115 Edited by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigy. Not as a character but for his skillset. I always consider anyone without any "major" powers to have a certain degree of potential that can be realized. Plus with the memories of people even outside the X-men he could easily be an easy to explain plot device for street level situations.

#116 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Chamber (Stuck in teaching? Really?)

Prodigy (He's coming back in Young Avengers!)

Cypher + Warlock (Poster child for dead X-Men, Claremont's characterization of him was brilliant as the "most normal, teenage mutant" and made me fall in love with the duo. Carey's Age of X Cy-Lock is probably the dream here)

Husk (Oh Chuck Austen, why did you make here such a... [I'll leave this word to your imagination])

Moonstar and Cannonball (Poster child for X-Men who were suppose to take over Storm and Cyclops respectively, too bad fan favourites never die)

There are a bunch of others (Sage, any New X-Men, Iceman), but these are the primary ones that come to mind.

#117 Posted by THORSON (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

colossus, iceman, quicksilver, psylock, bishop, cable

#118 Posted by Night Thrasher (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar, Meggan, Rachel Grey, Nate Grey, Iceman, Jubilee, Captain Britain, Havok, Polaris, Boom Boom, Domino, I could go on.

#119 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7202 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyGat said:

Prodigy. Not as a character but for his skillset. I always consider anyone without any "major" powers to have a certain degree of potential that can be realized. Plus with the memories of people even outside the X-men he could easily be an easy to explain plot device for street level situations.

So true. Which is why i'm SO GLAD that Gillen's focusing on him in an upcoming Young Avengers issue. He should just downright join the team.

#120 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@JohnnyGat said:

So true. Which is why i'm SO GLAD that Gillen's focusing on him in an upcoming Young Avengers issue. He should just downright join the team.

He is? I might get that then. Will it be an issue that can be a stand alone or should I start borrowing copies around to catch up?

#121 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7202 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyGat: Nah. Stand alone issue. Issue 6 to be precise.

#122 Edited by ClawFist (231 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Man

CHAMBER!

#123 Posted by Squares (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir, for one. He should be getting a LOT more attention than he is. I mean, when was the last time he had more than one or two lines in a comic?

#124 Posted by Squares (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa said:

@Rickbarry said:

Marrow. Bring her back.

THIS

But...Marrow was a jerk.

#125 Posted by Selina_Sublime (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman is definitely overrated.

There are currently like four versions of him floating around and he keeps getting touted as having so much potential, but other than his powers I have yet to see any writer convince me of his worth. I like action, but I don't read or attach myself to these characters solely to their blastin' powers.

Underrated: Chamber, Rockslide, Bling!, Rictor, the Acolytes, and Tabitha Smith

#126 Edited by nerdSmokeja (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Frenzy

#127 Posted by frozenedge (930 posts) - - Show Bio

Armor, Magik, Hellion, Idie, Quicksilver, Moonstar, Magma and a few others. I listed Armor, Quicksilver, and Magma mainly because of their Ultimate counterparts showings. Armor has created various forms using her abilities and not just sticking with the same form. Quicksilver ran fast enough to beat both Sue Storm and Ben Grimm using only a piece of paper, and Magma created an entire hot spring that could produce more than a dozen nuclear power plants could. The girl even said she could sink continents for f***s sake. Her 616 counterpart should be at this level instead of disappearing into the background along with the other New Mutants who should've taken over by now or at least be around more often

#128 Edited by Tyrus (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman dammit!

Iceman is arguably one of the most recognized Marvel characters just by his name... He's also one of the original X-Men and people still treat him like a b-list X-Man.

#129 Posted by Ronin101 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

now don't kill me for this but,

Gambit i believe is under rated. he may not be underused but he is under rated. His powers have had no progression, not many people are aware of his secondary powers. He's just classified as "Remy make tings go boom" basically. He's a show piece, his powers arent showcased neither his power potential e.g (anyone remember New Sun?)

Rogue- yes i believe rogue is under rated. Yes she has a following and many people know who she is but as a character her powers have had zero to little development. They've been the occasional progression but it always goes back to square one with her. Yes she's a power house (if she's shown after the Ms. Marvel run in) but that's all they use her for power wise, why not show her using her absorption and the other ways she can utilize it i.e use other powers dammit or even hint to the possibility of more. They hyped her up so hard the first movie and just dropped her the second. Yes i know we see rogue all the time but whats the point if she's not developing like we know she's capable of.

Hiding them in plain site ^^ . Jean Grey's powers are hyped up beyond the beyond. She's been gone for how long and still people rate her powers as the best. Rogue & Gambit present... nada..

Hellion, Nocturne, Collosus for sure!, Dust, Frenzy, Surge, magik, beast