uncanny x-men artist

papabearg4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

is Irving going to be the new artist for uncanny x-men? or just a guest till Chris Bachalo comes back? I like Bachalo's art more than Irving's

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

its a fill in for the arc

papabearg4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By papabearg4d
Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By oldnightcrawler

I kinda wish he was the new artist though, I really dig the tone he brings to this book.. it's actually gorgeous.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

i like the change

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

i like bachelo, but its like this with me

its either Bachelo all the time, or not bachelo at all. His style contrast all others so much, but it is appealing. I just hate when you reading a title and all of a sudden there is a giant contrast in art and there just really isn't anyone who is similar to bachelo to fill in for him and keep the same tone. (the All New X men were great with the fill in issue's i hardly noticed) so yea if they keeping Bachelo they need to stop the fill in shit lol

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: I think I see what you mean. I'm a bit hot and cold with Bachalo, myself, but (because his style is so jarring) I'd rather he were the regular guy on a book than doing fill-ins on other books.

That said, I don't mind books changing artists so much, as long as they don't switch in the middle of an arc; that's really jarring. But if the next story is in another tone, or more fits with a different style of art (as seems to be the case with this), then it should change, to better suit the story.

t3hLomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm glad to see there are other Bachalo fans out there. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I loved the art in the last issue... it was stunning! Bachalo can go to another series for awhile... His work on the X-Men during Rogue's leadership (Supernovas) was the only time I really loved his art... now it's just dated and confusing.

krunkeela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By krunkeela

I just finished 005 of Uncanny X-Men, and damn that was some awesome artwork. I'm new to collecting, so I don't know who Bachalo is, but it sounds like he is a better artist the way you guys are talking, so I'll check em out. But props to Irving for those awesome scenes towards the end.

papabearg4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t3hlomb said:

I'm glad to see there are other Bachalo fans out there. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

I really like his art on Cyclops.