Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GonnaRain

Comments anyone?

For me:

- Glad Bachalo's back TBH.

- Magik's new portals are awesome.

- The Cuckoos always there to make me laugh.

- The new Technopath seems quite interesting.

- I'm not really that happy with Dazzler being part of S.H.I.E.L.D now...

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even if u dont like dazzler with shield u gotta like her new look. i hope they get some tough mutants soon since all their powers are jacked up they need a powerhouse in case they get discovered. i am also glad cyclops and magneto are still on good terms since it seemed like there was a power struggle. i also like how angel gave us a definite answer on how long he was an xmen before he came to the presebt

Avatar image for ultimatejonathan
UltimateJonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dazzler sucks

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By papad1992

even if u dont like dazzler with shield u gotta like her new look.

I liked her X-Treme X-Men look.

No Caption Provided

X_Titans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I like Bachalo but after the last arc's artist I'm kinda disappointed to see him back.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@x_titans said:

I like Bachalo but after the last arc's artist I'm kinda disappointed to see him back.

I felt the same way. I wasn't crazy about the last arc, but I really liked how distinct the art was in it. Much as I generally do like his stuff, having Bachalo back makes it feel like almost any other X-men book in the last 15 years.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GonnaRain

even if u dont like dazzler with shield u gotta like her new look. i hope they get some tough mutants soon since all their powers are jacked up they need a powerhouse in case they get discovered. i am also glad cyclops and magneto are still on good terms since it seemed like there was a power struggle. i also like how angel gave us a definite answer on how long he was an xmen before he came to the presebt

I do like her outfit, quite a lot to be honest, but the idea of her working alongside S.H.I.E.L.D, and going AFTER Scott, I don't know... Not a big fan.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigtewell said:

I do like her outfit, quite a lot to be honest, but the idea of her working alongside S.H.I.E.L.D, and going AFTER Scott, I don't know... Not a big fan.

i like her outfit too but isnt there to many blonds in the book already(cuckoos, emma frost, magik, angel, and now dazzlers, hell even magneto was a blond when he was young...lol)??? why is bendis doing this??? xp

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gonnarain said:

@bigtewell said:

i like her outfit too but isnt there to many blonds in the book already(cuckoos, emma frost, magik, angel, and now dazzlers, hell even magneto was a blond when he was young...lol)??? why is bendis doing this??? xp

Aria supremacy.

Or blonds have more fun?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@gonnarain said:

@bigtewell said:

Aria supremacy.

Or blonds have more fun?

lol....or both

kai200995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I like the new costumes, mostly Magnetos'. My favorite scenes was the conversation between Magneto and Scott and the treatment of the new mutant. The X-men always had a underlying nod towards civil rights and pride but the police reaction to the "armed" mutant took the cake. A scene to remember. I love when the X-men point out the blind hate and actions people are ready to commit because their mutants.

photowill404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was pretty happy with the overall issue. It was great to see bachelo back as the artist, I think his style fits this books really well. The cuckoos are too funny. The techno path should be interesting to see just how his powers develop. I LOVE dazzlers new look even more so than the alternate universe dazzler from xtreme xmen. I'm just confused as to why she's going after Scott. When she came back to the 616 dimension in extreme they seemed cool but now she's working for SHIELD, I don't get that part