No Caption Provided

pretty gruesome

Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gruesome for Cyclops. That is some fantastic art! Who's it by?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodbye, Racer X. It was fun while it lasted

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodbye, Racer X. It was fun while it lasted

lol now that you mentioned it, he does look like Racer X

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

that artwork is epic

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whose the trigger happy person? hmm someone who wears a black glove??? Im going to guess mystique.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's clearly Emma Frost. She flipped her lid!

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No her gloves are too short not long anymore. Plus it shows some bare skin.

No Caption Provided

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it looks beautiful.

-ABstract4$$#073-

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eeshaan1685

I like donuts

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's amazing, get this guy on a title now! Do we have a solicit to go along with the cover, or is it just art from a blog?

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

what an epic coveeeeer

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's amazing, get this guy on a title now! Do we have a solicit to go along with the cover, or is it just art from a blog?

I wish there was a solicit but no it was just a cover

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RustyRoy

@rickbarry said:

No her gloves are too short not long anymore. Plus it shows some bare skin.

No Caption Provided

That's a lot of bare skin lol

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By HumanRocket
GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw a piece he did before of the Uncanny Team, didn't know he was going to make a cover. His work is quite awesome.

No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raggedscarecrow said:

Hmmm. The hand looks female so maybe Mystique or Maria Hill goes after the Uncanny team in some way?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@raggedscarecrow said:

Hmmm. The hand looks female so maybe Mystique or Maria Hill goes after the Uncanny team in some way?

Mystique is working with hill because shes in disguise as dazzler. But i know hill wouldnt want to kill him maybe questioned him in telling where the others are but mystique might kill him(just for the fun of it). Plus i think mystique is up to something but no one know what yet.

RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raggedscarecrow said:

@raggedscarecrow said:

Mystique is working with hill because shes in disguise as dazzler. But i know hill wouldnt want to kill him maybe questioned him in telling where the others are but mystique might kill him(just for the fun of it). Plus i think mystique is up to something but no one know what yet.

I should hope so, given all her recent appearances (The evil Iceman arc in Astonishing, buying Madripoor in All New, and the impersonating Dazzler in Uncanny). It would really suck if she was just running around doing random stuff without some kind of master plan. Hopefully we find out what her scheme is soon, even if Uncanny isn't the title where we find out.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raggedscarecrow said:

@raggedscarecrow said:

I should hope so, given all her recent appearances (The evil Iceman arc in Astonishing, buying Madripoor in All New, and the impersonating Dazzler in Uncanny). It would really suck if she was just running around doing random stuff without some kind of master plan. Hopefully we find out what her scheme is soon, even if Uncanny isn't the title where we find out.

You know what would explain her erratic behavior. Maybe shes pregnate with wolverine's kid, I mean it would explain her and logan's son from the future who is still in the present btw

RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raggedscarecrow said:

@raggedscarecrow said:

@raggedscarecrow said:

You know what would explain her erratic behavior. Maybe shes pregnate with wolverine's kid, I mean it would explain her and logan's son from the future who is still in the present btw

Can you imagine how erratic she's going to get now that her daughter died two feet from him?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raggedscarecrow said:

@raggedscarecrow said:

@raggedscarecrow said:

Can you imagine how erratic she's going to get now that her daughter died two feet from him?

Yeah well then she should put a gun to wolverines head then cyclops

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This comicbook cover is coming out in march. solicitations

• Cyclops finds himself in serious trouble.

• Who’s got Scott Summers at gunpoint?

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#27  Edited By oldnightcrawler

Mystique is working with hill because shes in disguise as dazzler. But i know hill wouldnt want to kill him maybe questioned him in telling where the others are but mystique might kill him(just for the fun of it). Plus i think Mystique is up to something but no one know what yet.

hyup, that's why she gets to be called that;

it's kind of her thing :v

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique is working with hill because shes in disguise as dazzler. But i know hill wouldnt want to kill him maybe questioned him in telling where the others are but mystique might kill him(just for the fun of it). Plus i think Mystique is up to something but no one know what yet.

hyup, that's why she gets to be called that;

it's kind of her thing :v

yup well mystique is just being mysterious......lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler@raggedscarecrow

I;m now going to go on a limb here and say o5 cyclops has his present self at gunpoint because due to mystique's manipulation. Also there is this hint on bendis tumblr that: Hey, know that the original 5 are with the uncanny, is teenage and adult Cyclops ever going to have an uncomfortable conversation about their lives? (Or what Jean knows happens to their lives)

such uncomfortableness is already written. uncanny 18 is for you.

i dont know if its reliable but im just guessing. :D

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I;m now going to go on a limb here and say o5 cyclops has his present self at gunpoint because due to mystique's manipulation. Also there is this hint on bendis tumblr that: Hey, know that the original 5 are with the uncanny, is teenage and adult Cyclops ever going to have an uncomfortable conversation about their lives? (Or what Jean knows happens to their lives)

That's a girl's hand. So my money is still on Emma or Magik.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emma would be surprizing but even more shocking then that would be teen jean grey. But its probably mystique

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

emma would be surprizing but even more shocking then that would be teen jean grey. But its probably mystique

what if its Jean Grey.... Returned from the White Hott Room or Even Maddie Pryor

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

what if its Jean Grey.... Returned from the White Hott Room or Even Maddie Pryor

that would be cool but there is no hints of them coming back and why would jean grey use a gun if she could just use her powers. Mystique cant use her powers and she uses guns when she has to.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing to get excited about. Since Bendis started ANXM and UXM, we should have learnt by now to not get too excited by solicitations.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing to get excited about. Since Bendis started ANXM and UXM, we should have learnt by now to not get too excited by solicitations.

it wasnt a solict it was on his tumblr page

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

it wasnt a solict it was on his tumblr page

The solicit for the issue you yourself pasted a few posts above lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85:

I'm amazed i didnt think of it sooner but it would be most shocking if its Kitty Pryde

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85:

oh on bendis tumblr today he said that (in uncanny x-men 18) kitty and cyclops have it out.......hmmm now im really guessing that kitty is the trigger-hand, lol.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That cover is beautiful.

skypilotbinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Racer X thing is probably why Matthew Fox is fancasted as Cyclops so often come to think of it.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously is not Emma Frost...I don't see why she would hold a gun. I believe she might be Mystique.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

Obviously is not Emma Frost...I don't see why she would hold a gun. I believe she might be Mystique.

Mystique is to easy to guess, I'm going with Kitty but she obviously doesnt kill him

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

Mystique is to easy to guess, I'm going with Kitty but she obviously doesnt kill him

It's Kitty. Usual Bendis Drama lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

Bendis is at it again, lol. :)

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

LOL...oh Bendis Bendis Bendis. Seriously...why would Kitty point a gun on Cyclops? I must have missed something...even though I still need to collect 3 of the last issues. I've been short of $$$, but I will eventually get them.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

@avenger85 said:

@cutter said:

LOL...oh Bendis Bendis Bendis. Seriously...why would Kitty point a gun on Cyclops? I must have missed something...even though I still need to collect 3 of the last issues. I've been short of $$$, but I will eventually get them.

like i said earlier: on bendis tumblr he said that (in uncanny x-men 18) kitty and cyclops have it out.......hmmm now im really guessing that kitty is the trigger-hand, lol.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

@avenger85 said:

@cutter said:

like i said earlier: on bendis tumblr he said that (in uncanny x-men 18) kitty and cyclops have it out.......hmmm now im really guessing that kitty is the trigger-hand, lol.

Lol...which was unforeseen. can't really wait to see what's going to happen.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

@cutter said:

@avenger85 said:

@cutter said:

Lol...which was unforeseen. can't really wait to see what's going to happen.

me too. Im sad that i have to wait till march which is weird because the ending of the Trial of jean grey ends in march, so i guess kitty comes back from space and confronts cyclops right away.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look like it. Let just hope the trial end up fine...

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that's really Kitty, then why it she pointing a gun on Cyclops? That is strange cuz she is actually one of the good guys.