6) Warpath
7) Sunspot
8) Rogue
9) M
10)Frenzy

Strong guy is a stupid character and any mention of him should be discarded

#4 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Rickbarry (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_goddess_of_chaos: She's more durable than strong. Anyone on that list would work her over in a fight.

1) Namor

2) Colossus

3) Frenzy

4) Rogue (Ms. Marvel powerset counts, right? I think she has that back.)

5) Warpath

6) Monet

7) Strong Guy (Worst name ever.)

8) Rockslide

I'm having trouble thinking of other super strong character types.

#6 Edited by adamTRMM (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor, I guess, is the strongest mutant, physically. Then Colossus, but he isn't impressive which is a f**king shame, he is a very recognizable brick and deserves a natural upgrade. IIRC Warpath was seriously downgraded to fit in the X-Force. I don't think that Emma, M or Frenzy are really that strong, they're like around 10-20 ton. What about Sunspot, he is said to be around 50 ton, never seen him doing something like that.

#7 Posted by JROCK72 (412 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Juggernaut

2. Colossus

3. Rogue

4. Gentle

5. Strong Guy

6. Frenzy

7. Rockslide

8. Warpath

9. Namor

10. Wolverine

#8 Posted by Emequious_Swerve (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

Of all time?? Or Now?? I don't get the question really, but....

10.Beast

9.Frenzy

8.M

7.Rogue

6.Warpath

5.Colossus

4.Strong Guy

3.Namor

2.Dragon Man

1.Juggernaut

#9 Posted by prinplup45 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor comes to mind.

#10 Edited by Extremis (3344 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait a minute... Namor is a mutant?? Learn something new everyday I guess

#11 Edited by Rickbarry (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamtrmm: No kidding, but his durability is more impressive than his strength imo.

@extremis:Yep. Juggernaut isn't which is why it's surprising people are putting him on the list.

#12 Edited by HellionVulcan (3637 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Iceman be considered Strong since he even stated he was stronger than colossus ever was during the time he took over the world lol

but number one is either Juggernaut or Namor .

#13 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

Frenzy

M

Warpath

Strong Guy

Dragon Man

can somebody tell me in which strength class are they?.

#14 Posted by adamTRMM (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamtrmm: No kidding, but his durability is more impressive than his strength imo.

Colossus? I don't know, can't stop thinking about Second Coming, what Nimrods did to him was bad. Or other multiple times he gets injured from stuff he's not supposed to. I don't like this, but this is the whole X-Men problem, the way writers make them vulnerable. I'm still shocked the way Carey treated Magneto in his Legacy run, made him ridiculous and injured by arrows o_0

#15 Edited by frozenedge (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is number one followed by Gentle, Namor, Colossus maybe, Strong Guy, Rogue, M, Frenzy, Rockslide, Warpath

#16 Posted by Emequious_Swerve (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis:Yep. Juggernaut isn't which is why it's surprising people are putting him on the list.

The question isn't who is the strongest mutant. Its who is the strongest X-Man, which is still kind of vague.

#17 Edited by Rickbarry (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

@emequious_swerve: I guess I just limit mine to mutants as I always assumed the X-men were mutant heroes. Did Juggernaut serve on an X-team? I want to say I remember him with Excalibur.

@frozenedge:Gentle has a similar limitation to Strong Guy with his abilities, right? If they max out they die shortly afterward if I'm remembering him correctly. It's been a long time since I've seen him in Quest for Magik.

#18 Posted by Emequious_Swerve (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

@emequious_swerve: I guess I just limit mine to mutants as I always assumed the X-men were mutant heroes. Did Juggernaut serve on an X-team? I want to say I remember him with Excalibur.

The X-Men have had plenty of non mutants on the team over the years. Regular humans, inter dimensional beings, aliens, and yes, Juggernaut was on the X-Men for a time.

#19 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut, Gentle, Colossus, Frenzy, Namor, Magik, M, Strong Guy, Sunspot, Rockslide, Jubilee, Warpath

#20 Posted by WestfriesianMan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Juggernaut (far above 100 ton)

2. Namor (above 100 ton in the water)

3. Colossus (above 100 ton)

4. Frenzy, Rockslide, Warpath (75 ton)

7. Rogue(with Ms Marvel powers), Strong Guy, Sunspot (50 ton) Guido can absorb kinetic energy and gain strength to 100 ton level

10 Beast & M (10 ton)

Gentle can use his power and be superstrong for a short duration. How strong? I dont know

#21 Edited by SummersBlood (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Not an X-man (at least not yet) but she is a mutant:

Molly Hayes.

Along those lines (mutants but not X-Men) I would add:

Sebastian Shaw

Caliban (post-Horseman)

and of course Apocalypse!!

#22 Edited by Rickbarry (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickbarry said:

The X-Men have had plenty of non mutants on the team over the years. Regular humans, inter dimensional beings, aliens, and yes, Juggernaut was on the X-Men for a time.

I guess I was taking a more traditional view of the question. Juggernaut is certainly the most powerful to appear in the books, but I never really considered him an X-man.