The Great Jean Grey

Sinisteri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So,

The Cuckoos recently had a psychic fight with young Jean Grey. I found it funny they were surprised that this version of Jean Grey was not as formidable as they expected.

What are they teaching at that school!?

It's like expecting a Ben Franklin to explain electricity at age 7.

She just got her telepathy, and she was not very powerful until after her first monument with Phoenix.

I did like Emma stating Jean was being taught a lesson. Guess the Cuckoos will learn Jean has a nataural ability to adapt and flex her mental might.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

lol Bendis.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently they aren't teaching much. The past few issues that I've scanned had most of the students standing around outside the school.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

There is no telepath to guide her, of course the cuckoo's going to get the better over her.Wait and see Jean will be back, hopefully with her daughter as well.

love to the cuckoo's and Emma against Jean and Rachel, that would be sweet.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So,

The Cuckoos recently had a psychic fight with young Jean Grey. I found it funny they were surprised that this version of Jean Grey was not as formidable as they expected.

What are they teaching at that school!?

It's like expecting a Ben Franklin to explain electricity at age 7.

She just got her telepathy, and she was not very powerful until after her first monument with Phoenix.

I did like Emma stating Jean was being taught a lesson. Guess the Cuckoos will learn Jean has a nataural ability to adapt and flex her mental might.

Took it as more the Cuckoos were disappointed in how she resorted to manipulating Warren rather than let him make his own decisions than being surprised.

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#9  Edited By papad1992

Apparently they aren't teaching much. The past few issues that I've scanned had most of the students standing around outside the school.

That's because the last few issues have been about the same scene... only told and retold differently!

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Took it as more the Cuckoos were disappointed in how she resorted to manipulating Warren rather than let him make his own decisions than being surprised.

^This.

I believe no one was really surprised about the outcome of the "fight", because it was as it should've been. Jean just awoke her TP, and even with her raw power (being capable of mind controlling someone with less than a day with TP, piercing Logan's defenses... etc.) if she did managed to beat the Cuckoos with some crap like tapping into the Phoenix power, or releasing some hidden power boost, THAT would've been surprising AND stupid.