The end of Xfactor/Xforce, what next for the members?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

So with the end of the All New Xfactor and Xforce books quickly approaching, there are quite a few members of those rosters that will be freed up or sent off to writer limbo or maybe dead considering how things have been going lately. I know there are some fan favorites on each of the teams as well as an other niche characters that different people care about. So my question is, where do you see the different members of the Xforce and Xfactor rosters ending up? Now this could be your opinion as to where they will actually be or your dream scenario as to where you want them to be. I think an obvious answer is writer limbo which I would say is the biggest possibility. And there are some that will make some sort of guest appearances or maybe team up with others for an arc. But mostly what I'd like to discuss here is where they are likely to go and where would you want them to go or where do you think they belong?

Any thoughts?

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By EC2277

In my opinion the most popular characters could be used to revitalize the various x-titles (above all Amazing X-Men and X-Men) and the others characters will be put away.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They'll be either killed or just forgotten about at this rate.

Lallypops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Polaris should be in Genosha with her father... Magneto. That's where I want her to go. That's where I think she belong. As for Quicksilver, he'll more likely end up in Uncanny Avengers, where Reminder is going to turn him Inhuman (my gosh I hope not), and for the rest of them... probably in the upcoming SW.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Koays

Well, people seem to want Polaris with Magneto so she'll likely be....anywhere but with Magneto.

I'm sure Fantomex will stick around though.

Gambit is likely coming back to the X-Men or will be pulled into another X-Factor team depending on the relaunch to help with his movie hype.

I'd love to see Hope migrate back to the X-Men's main teams or lead her own unique X-force team with a different spin on it.

Doug/Danger/Warlock/Nemesis will likely go into the shadows but I'd like to see them sprinkled into supporting roles.

I think its worth noting that the Ms. Marvel writer will be writing another team title soon, so unless its the 92' X-Men (Which I really hope is a mini and not an ongoing) then we may be see the return of X-Factor based on the hints she was dropping.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

1) Well, people seem to want Polaris with Magneto so she'll likely be....anywhere but with Magneto.

[…]

2) I'd love to see Hope migrate back to the X-Men's main teams or lead her own unique X-force team with a different spin on it.

[…]

3) I think its worth noting that the Ms. Marvel writer will be writing another team title soon, so unless its the 92' X-Men (Which I really hope is a mini and not an ongoing) then we may be see the return of X-Factor based on the hints she was dropping.

1) I was going to write the same thing

2) Not in Uncanny!
Wasn't it enough Teen Jean? Now she will have to face up a phoenix egg, so Hope in the Uncanny team is exactly the last thing that she need.

3) I think X-Men'92 will be an event which will last for all Secret Wars.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277:

Idk, as much I'd like her to avoid the Shenanigans of All New X-Men, you have to remember that everything Scott is at the moment, everything that happen in AvX that set him on this path, happened because he was trying to save orwas putting his faith in Hope. And considering 3 years of his biggest development in his character was based around her I would love to see an interaction between them. Plus she's arguably as militant as Scott in some areas, so I'd like to see her opinion on what the species she saved current condition is.....though if someone just put her in Amazing or XX-Men I'd be behind that too....

My concern is that they may try to use X-Men 92 as the building blocks of X-Men... Do we know who's writing it yet? Because the Ms Marvel writer (who's name I don't know) said that if we like the characters in her current t X-run we'd like her next one.....so far we've seen, Gambit, Beast, Storm and Jubilee....seems like 90's X to me

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: About Hope it was only a joke. ;-)

About X-Men'92 I don't know anything.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they might end up as new members of avengers

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The unpopular characters will end up in comic limbo...

The rest will either for to the Avengers or join on of the splinter teams...

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I really want Fantomex to just die and permanently, everybody else is ok

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

I really want Fantomex to just die and permanently, everybody else is ok

Quoted for truth.

I was enjoying his role in X-Force at the moment.....but yea if he could just die at the end that'd be great.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bunn said Polaris will have some appearances in Magneto solo, now without SW and QS he has a lot of space for her lol

Also, from X-factor's end and PAD's own words, we will see them in Spider-man 2099 at some point for sure.

Isn't there a rumor for Cable and Deadpool vol.2?

DaymarePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am taking the "after Secret War" approach here. These are my predictions.

Polaris with Magneto who will be a villian after the event. She will be a protagonist against thus version of him.

Danger wiped out.

Gambit will be on the main X-book, whatever that may be as his Ultimate/alternate versions are mostly dead.

QS to Uncanny.

Doug and Warlock wiped out.

Cable replaced with a version that did not get time displaced or reverted back to child.

Hope does not exist.

Psylocke will be in her "original" body.

Marrow and Nemesis will not used.

The problem with Secret War is that they can call ANYTHING an alternate reality. Used the left door instead of the right door, alternate reality created. The events they are using were all originally based on 616 events so obviously something is different within them if they are considered alternate realities. There will be little actual history within and they will use the sliding door concept to changed characters as they see fit. It is way more 52 than I think we realize. They will need to rewrite history/events to fit what thay want. It is not just 616 and Ultimate, it is any history/world they choose.

I also think teen Cyclops, Jean, and Bobby will be the main X-men while Storm will be the Ultimate version now and obviously some version of Wolverine will be back, dude is on everything like he never left. Whatever happens I hope we are left with only one of each after this mess is done. The multiples are a tired idea at this point.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cable danger and hope to uncanny.....polaris to uncanny since havok is with scott