• 64 results
#1 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool, but they look more like the X-Rangers.

#2 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman Looks like he is made out of play dough

#3 Edited by IIDEADxPOOLII (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

They look like they're about to go and assemble Voltron.

Ain't nothing cool about that btw.

#4 Edited by Robert2928 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

New costumes always get me. It's either I like them immediately or they have to grow on me. These remind me of voltron costumes

#5 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally love these new costumes. They have a modern age X-Factor feel to them.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19497 posts) - - Show Bio

Lame!

#7 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Lame!

#8 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic looking... so inspire...

I actually like it.

#9 Posted by Noteworthington (171 posts) - - Show Bio

They all look great, but invest in some X-Contacts Hank.

#10 Edited by danhimself (22212 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kind of hoping that these are just to go into space and not their everyday costumes....there's nothing about them other than the little X's on their belts that say "X-MEN"....you could take the X's off and give the costume to just about anyone and it wouldn't matter

#11 Posted by turel_hash_ak_gik (350 posts) - - Show Bio

i have no desire for these characters to continue to be present outside of the event. or young cyke hooked up with x-23. bendis, you bald mediocre uninspired hack! you make lobdell look intelligent.

#12 Posted by HumanRocket (7058 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh I liked there old ones. These ones feel too much power ranger type of uniforms.

#13 Posted by time (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean looks horribly.

#14 Posted by nappystr8 (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

These are the costumes I kept waiting for? Glad I stopped waiting.

#15 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

The Costumes aren't terrible, but they aren't what I was expecting.

#16 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

i was waiting for something great but they look like unified costumes, which is extra lame

#17 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool, but they look more like the X-Rangers.

Where did you find this???

#18 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

I read somewhere that those were designed by Immonen. The dude is a hell of an artist, seriously amazing, but he should leave costume designing to someone else.

It's not that they're ugly, but they look plain and they should seriously stop trying to make all of them match and just give them different ones already.

#19 Posted by Icewolf907 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. How disappointing. I was really hoping they were going to send them back at the end of Battle of the Atom. Now I don't even want to finish reading that event. Bringing them to the present was a cool idea for the short run, but it's already starting to get tired, and I'm personally sick of it. All I can say is I hope one of them dies and really screws up the entire Marvel continuity. (personally I would go with Beast)

#20 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by noj (1061 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont really like them. The only one I kinda dig is Scotts but the rest look pretty terrible.

#22 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

I have thought long and hard trying to find the perfect way to eloquently relay my thoughts on the matter of their new uniforms, I believe the following speech will be the defining interpretation of this change. Ahem:

Meh.

#24 Posted by M3th (2032 posts) - - Show Bio

"... And I'll form... the Head..."

{÷}

#25 Edited by M3th (2032 posts) - - Show Bio

No no no, better yet,

"it's morphin time."

June'sVeryOwn

#26 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

So does this mean that Xavier is now Zordon? Does that mean Danger will return as serve as Alpha-5?

#27 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

And they're also too damn complex. They have to many unnecessary details. The artists are going to have it quite hard to keep drawing them the same after a few panels.

#28 Posted by Dernman (14610 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily forgettable costumes. It's the same with Guardian's of the Galaxy.

#29 Posted by Dernman (14610 posts) - - Show Bio

So does this mean that Xavier is now Zordon? Does that mean Danger will return as serve as Alpha-5?

Does that answer your question?

#30 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmmmm I still think the costumes are awesome :P Can't get enough of them!

#31 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

Isn't that Xavier dead though?

#32 Posted by Dernman (14610 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

So is Zordon.

#33 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@dernman said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

So is Zordon.

Touche.

#34 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a fan. They're overly detailed yet generic as hell.

And they're also too damn complex. They have to many unnecessary details. The artists are going to have it quite hard to keep drawing them the same after a few panels.

Probably

#35 Posted by batmannflash (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh... I kinda like Scott's. But I'm not really fond of the others. I especially don't like Beast's. However, I will probably wait to see them on panel to properly judge

#36 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

i have no desire for these characters to continue to be present outside of the event. or young cyke hooked up with x-23. bendis, you bald mediocre uninspired hack! you make lobdell look intelligent.

Calm down, son.

#37 Posted by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: Oh god my sides they hurt lol.

#38 Edited by mechem_93 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

I was expecting something else...but these uniformes are ok, Angel looks the best in my opinion. And lol at the people who tought the O5 were leaving after BOTA.

#39 Posted by poisonfleur (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

Disappointment....

#40 Posted by Extremis (3326 posts) - - Show Bio

#41 Posted by HushoftheWind (775 posts) - - Show Bio

who let the New 52 costume designer on the Marvel design team?

#42 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so I'm assuming that Jean's robot forms the head, Scott and Bobby would make the arms, at first I thought Beast would form the torso but when I think about it that would most likely go to Warren's robot then Hank's robot would form the legs and feet.

#43 Posted by Extremis (3326 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so I'm assuming that Jean's robot forms the head, Scott and Bobby would make the arms, at first I thought Beast would form the torso but when I think about it that would most likely go to Warren's robot then Hank's robot would form the legs and feet.

Go Go X-Men Rangerrrrrrrs!

#44 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj said:

I dont really like them. The only one I kinda dig is Scotts but the rest look pretty terrible.

Ehh... I kinda like Scott's. But I'm not really fond of the others. I especially don't like Beast's. However, I will probably wait to see them on panel to properly judge

#45 Edited by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast looks like Canonbolt from the Ben 10 cartoon.

#46 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

@johnnygat said:

lol <enter theme song here>

#47 Posted by Extremis (3326 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

@johnnygat said:

Well here it is and Omg, so many things... Like why is this song 4 minutes long?

#48 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

@the_goddess_of_chaos said:

@extremis said:

@johnnygat said:

Well here it is and Omg, so many things... Like why is this song 4 minutes long?

You are to funny....:D

#49 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

WHy! WTH X-men is going down in flames and i can't watch anymore....

#50 Posted by Extremis (3326 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

@the_goddess_of_chaos said:

@extremis said:

@johnnygat said:

You are to funny....:D