#1 Edited by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

*SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN"T READ BOTA"

but now that the o5 has joined cyclops do you think the o5 will be a significant part of the uncanny book?

will the uncanny team and the o5 mix?

could we possibly see another book on cyclops side?

how much longer will cyclops crusade last?

will magneto leave?

will wolverine be able to make nice nice with cyclops team now?

#2 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigtewell said:

but now that the o5 has joined cyclops do you think the o5 will be a significant part of the uncanny book?

No just guest starring sometimes like with uxm15

sometimes magik is teleporting them now

I would say alittle bit

Until he goes to jail?????

will magneto leave?

Maybe

Not just yet

#3 Edited by slimlim (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubt it. They will appear in each other's books from time to time, but generally will have their own stories.

Only if its needed for the story

Yet ANOTHER X-book? I hope not. The closest being Cable's X-Force.

When he makes nice with Wolverine

will magneto leave?

Eventually. But hopefully not too soon as i'm enjoying the ambiguity of his actions lately.

Don't think so. Marvel wants Cyclops and Wolverine to be this era's Xavier and Magneto.

#4 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimlim said:

@bigtewell said:

Doubt it. They will appear in each other's books from time to time, but generally will have their own stories.

will magneto leave?

Eventually. But hopefully not too soon as i'm enjoying the ambiguity of his actions lately.

Don't think so. Marvel wants Cyclops and Wolverine to be this era's Xavier and Magneto.

I'm sorry but if thats what marvel wants then the x-men are doomed. Plus not to mention that bendis is writting almost every x-men book, ick. I mean what magneto and xavier had was lengendary, cyclops and wolverine not so nuch. I'm hoping that magneto will do something unforgivable that would make him on the outs with cyclops and then he could lead the new brotherhood with kid xavier and wolverine jr

#5 Edited by photowill404 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimlim said:

@bigtewell said:

will magneto leave?

I'm sorry but if thats what marvel wants then the x-men are doomed. Plus not to mention that bendis is writting almost every x-men book, ick. I mean what magneto and xavier had was lengendary, cyclops and wolverine not so nuch. I'm hoping that magneto will do something unforgivable that would make him on the outs with cyclops and then he could lead the new brotherhood with kid xavier and wolverine jr

thats actually a really good idea with Magneto bracing off somehow and leading a new brotherhood of evil mutants. however i do think that for the time being he'll stay by Cyclops' side due to the fact that SHIELD has been developing sentinels.

#6 Posted by Extremis (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait so the original 5 joined cyclops? Who does the All New X Men book follow then?

#7 Posted by JohnnyGat (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

Wait so the original 5 joined cyclops? Who does the All New X Men book follow then?

Still following the O5, Kitty also joined Cyke's team.

#8 Posted by Extremis (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnygat: sooooo hmm... 2 books following Cykes team, then who is on the other team now?

#9 Posted by JohnnyGat (1578 posts) - - Show Bio
@extremis said:

@johnnygat: sooooo hmm... 2 books following Cykes team, then who is on the other team now?

Amazing X-men which follows a group consisting of Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Firestar (?), Iceman, and Nightcrawler. X-men and Uncanny X-Force.

#10 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimlim said:

@bigtewell said:

will magneto leave?

I agree with this. I just found Magneto and Xavier's rivalry much deeper than Wolverine and Cyclops' and I probably won't be on board with Wolverine and Cyclops becoming the next Magneto and Xavier.