#1 Posted by HAWK2916 (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

I've finally caught up with everything pretty much in trade paperbacks from the beginning and Im now in the current marvel universe ( talk about time travel lol). Recently I've been seeing alot of trade-ins at the comic bookstore and its been X-treme Xmen and Ultimate Xmen. I was wondering are these title worth reading?

#2 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Comics X-Men from issue 13 is DEFO worth reading. Best Alt. run in years, X-Treme's also quite good, but not that good. And towards the end of the now cancelled title--begins to lose a lot of stream.

#3 Posted by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate X-Men is only worth reading once Brian Wood took over, Nick Spencer's run was terrible

Xtreme X-men i havent read but i heard that it was pretty bad and got abysmal reviews and was recently cancelled

#4 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked X-treme X-men. I would say give it a shot. But everybody's opinions are different.

#5 Edited by papad1992 (6828 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawk2916:

Don't know about Ultimate X-Men... but X-treme X-Men I've read from the beginning (for some reason... I was just waiting for something to happen). The ending of the now cancelled series was a horrible crossover. Read my little review if you like right here

#6 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate X-Men is only worth reading once Brian Wood took over, Nick Spencer's run was terrible

which issue did Brian Wood start on?