#1 Posted by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio

I know a lot of people hate what George Lucas does with the Star Wars films, by adding new details to the films whenever he re-released them, but it got me thinking maybe it would be a smart move to do this to "X-Men: The Last Stand" and "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" because of some of the contradictions with "X-Men: First Class".

I'm mostly refering to the scenes with Xavier standing/walking. Maybe re-film those scene with James McAvoy as Prof. X instead? That way they could try and connect it better with "First Class".

I thought it would be a smart idea anyways, considering most people don't care much for those 2 X-Men films. I figured besides the cameos, X1 and X2 fit nicely with X:FC, so they wouldn't need to be touched on. Only the other 2. Any thoughts?

#2 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey funky soul sista,

These two films should be re-released as good movies.

#3 Posted by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey funky soul sista,

For Jesus sake, stop calling my "funky soul sista"!

#4 Posted by McKlayn (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

@tacos_kickass said:

Hey funky soul sista,

For Jesus sake, stop calling my "funky soul sista"!

Funky Soul Sista, neat

#5 Edited by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by ChocolateFrogs (145 posts) - - Show Bio

I just subscribe to the viewpoint that X-Men: First Class is in its own continuity, with no connection to the other movies. Hugh Jackman as Wolverine made a cameo because it was cool. We're getting familiar actors to play future characters in Days of Future Past because they do the role well. But I imagine they aren't precisely from the messed-up X3/Wolverine Origins movie universe.

#7 Posted by McKlayn (1069 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcklayn: @tacos_kickass: hahaha! this whole thread is just making my day!

I just subscribe to the viewpoint that X-Men: First Class is in its own continuity, with no connection to the other movies. Hugh Jackman as Wolverine made a cameo because it was cool. We're getting familiar actors to play future characters in Days of Future Past because they do the role well. But I imagine they aren't precisely from the messed-up X3/Wolverine Origins movie universe.

I think that's probably the most sensible way to look at it.

#9 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Time travel in DOTFP will solve all of these continuity errors.