Seriously, where is Yukio?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Does anyone feel like there is actually a place for Yukio again in the X-world? IMO she is like the perfect mix of Psylocke and Jubilee. Think she may appear in future X-comics? Maybe the Storm solo?

I believer her interactions with the X-characters bring out the best in some of the X-men.

DISCUSS.

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I didn't really miss her actually. But now that you mention her, I do like to see her again :p. I think the Storm solo wouldn't be a bad place.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

I'll be extremely disappointed with Pak if we don't even get a mention of, let alone a substantial hand to play, within her first two arcs. Yukio is whom Ororo actually needsat this point of her life and the solo is a perfect setting for these two to rekindle their relationship. She's totes amazing. But, really, she should only ever be found in consort with either Logan and Ororo. Anyone else and it don't work. Especially in the thematic suit of today's overarching narrative.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Isn't she paralyzed at the moment?

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@hawk2916 said:

Isn't she paralyzed at the moment?

That can easily be remedied.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@ageofhurricane: Yeah. i just couldn't remeber if that was still the case our it had already been straightened out.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone feel like there is actually a place for Yukio again in the X-world? IMO she is like the perfect mix of Psylocke and Jubilee. Think she may appear in future X-comics? Maybe the Storm solo?

I believer her interactions with the X-characters bring out the best in some of the X-men.

DISCUSS.

I wish I knew who she was.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozon said:
@poisonfleur said:

DISCUSS.

lol

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Last I saw her was in the Psylocke mini, iirc.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Last I heard of her was when Wolverine went back to Japan to spent some time with his foster daughter (forgot her name) who Yukio took over in caring for.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Last I heard of her was when Wolverine went back to Japan to spent some time with his foster daughter (forgot her name) who Yukio took over in caring for.

You're referring to Amiko, right? Pretty sure that happened around issue 300 of Jason Aaron's Wolverine run.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@hislolita said:

You're referring to Amiko, right? Pretty sure that happened around issue 300 of Jason Aaron's Wolverine run.

There was mini, no? With the ghost of some ancient Japanese goddess and Amiko was possessed by her? It's all a blur for me, so thank you for the information.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she'll definitely show up in Storm's solo. If not as part of the regular cast then definitely some guest appearances.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By poisonfleur

@frozon said:
@poisonfleur said:

DISCUSS.

OMG-- AHHAAhaa!^ She was in the Wolverine movie-- The chick with the red hair. Also she tends to show up around Storm and Wolverine when they distance themselves around the X-men. Yukio is mostly the reason why Storm got a Mohawk if I recall correctly.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she'll definitely show up in Storm's solo. If not as part of the regular cast then definitely some guest appearances.

Let's hope so-- I consider Yukio, Storm's unofficial girlfriend. Like they only go gay for each other. lol

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozon said:
@poisonfleur said:

DISCUSS.

OMG-- AHHAAhaa!^ She was in the Wolverine movie-- The chick with the red hair. Also she tends to show up around Storm and Wolverine when they distance themselves around the X-men. Yukio is mostly the reason why Storm got a Mohawk if I recall correctly.

Oh ok. Too bad I never watch the Wolverine movie. I'm not a fan of him lol.