Sara Pichelli!

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm really happy that sara pichelli is now doing pencils for x-men. I think she is in transition though. Her works on the trial of jean grey where really great. Pencils on all new x-men 30 were good but i think it would still pick up. i hope she stays drawing for x-men titles. I love her work. she's my new jim lee.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

Great news! I'm a great fan of her work. People can check out her art blog for some more great examples of her work: Sara Pichelli Blog,

No Caption Provided

Flavalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she's a phenominal artist. And the fact that she's young and fresh, I will see her in the comic industry for a very long time. She got style... I like her.

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah me too. Her facial expressions are really good!

PurePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not bad not bad. I like it.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a very big fan of her art. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of her in the X-Verse

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Veitha

Italians do it better, guys :P

Sara is a great artist, but I think that she will just do covers for the upcoming issues :/ Let's hope she'll get back soon

Mr Marvel82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

She draws very dreamy men. I almost picked up Guardians of the Galaxy on a regular because of her Quill in Trial of Jean Grey. (Score for Kitty) But then the raccoon and the tree kept talking and I just couldn't.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha:

What happened to stuart's art in anxm, is he not there anymore?????

StarWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really dig her style! When I read the trial of Jean Grey the art was mainly what kept me going.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pikachunicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pikachunicorn

I loved her work as soon as I came across her. And, as a young, female aspiring comic book artist, she is a great role model for me. But I really fell in love with her after this specific expression she put on Warren...

No Caption Provided

I am a HUGE Angel fan, and I like to think I know a bit about his character, especially young, innocent Warren. His expression here is simply perfect. As this point in his life, Warren's supposed to be a total slut, to be honest! xD But this look communicates how he sees Laura differently to any of the other girls he's been with. He is entranced by her, looks up to her. And thatexpression is the reason why I find her work so inspiring.