Q: What are each X-book's current line-up?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Uncanny X-men
X-men
All New X-men
Wolverine & the X-men
Amazing X-men
All-New X-factor
Uncanny X-force
Uncanny Avengers (YES I ADDED THIS TO THE LIST, NOW HUSH)

Feel free to add major X-characters/villians/or characters stated to be added

I feel like this is horrible time to ask this question, considering all hell will break loose during Xavier's Last Will and the line-ups will REALLY change up.

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

Aren't you missing a few?

New Mutants

Extreme X-Men

X-Factor

X-Terminators

Excalibur

Astonishing X-Men

Generation X

X-People

X-Nation

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Koays  Online

Does Amazing X-men even have a "line up"....I mean it seems to be the X-mens hub book where everybody at the school passes through, plus going by the preview of the next issue Storm pretty much ordered every body on to the X - Jet regardless of teams.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Uncanny X-Men - Cyclops, Emma Frost, Magik, Magneto, Dazzler, the Cuckoos, Tempus, Triage, Deeds, Gold-balls, and Highjack (with Maria Hill, Mystique, and the Brotherhood as central antagonists)

X-Men- Storm, Psylocke, Rachel Grey, Monet, and Jubilee (with Bling, Mercury, Hellion, Rockslide, Anole, Pixie, Cipher, Quire, and Beast in supporting roles)

Wolverine & the X-Men - Quire, Oya, Armor, Evan, Fantomex, Wolverine, and Storm (with Broo, Hellion, Rockslide, Eye-boy, Nature-girl and other students as supporting cast)

All-New X-Factor - Gambit, Polaris, Quicksilver, Cypher, Warlock, Danger, and Harrison Snow.

Avengers- Havok, Wasp, Captain America, Thor, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Wonder-man, Wolverine and Sunfire (with Beast, Iron Man, and other Avengers as supporting characters)

those are all the books you listed that I'm reading, so I'll let someone else fill in the rest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Aren't you missing a few?

New Mutants

Extreme X-Men

X-Factor

X-Terminators

Excalibur

Astonishing X-Men

Generation X

X-People

X-Nation

I think Fleur means the ones that are going on right now.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By poisonfleur

@oldnightcrawler said:

Uncanny X-Men - Cyclops, Emma Frost, Magik, Magneto, Dazzler, the Cuckoos, Tempus, Triage, Deeds, Gold-balls, and Highjack (with Maria Hill, Mystique, and the Brotherhood as central antagonists)

X-Men- Storm, Psylocke, Rachel Grey, Monet, and Jubilee (with Bling, Mercury, Hellion, Rockslide, Anole, Pixie, Cipher, Quire, and Beast in supporting roles)

Wolverine & the X-Men - Quire, Oya, Armor, Evan, Fantomex, Wolverine, and Storm (with Broo, Hellion, Rockslide, Eye-boy, Nature-girl and other students as supporting cast)

All-New X-Factor - Gambit, Polaris, Quicksilver, Cypher, Warlock, Danger, and Harrison Snow.

Avengers- Havok, Wasp, Captain America, Thor, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Wonder-man, Wolverine and Sunfire (with Beast, Iron Man, and other Avengers as supporting characters)

those are all the books you listed that I'm reading, so I'll let someone else fill in the rest.

ONC, As always, you are the best. And this was a big ole help. I don't know squat about X-factor and just wanted to be clear on a few others.
What about All-New X-men?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By poisonfleur

@squares: Thank you, I thought that would have been obvious. lol

@koays said:

Does Amazing X-men even have a "line up"....I mean it seems to be the X-mens hub book where everybody at the school passes through, plus going by the preview of the next issue Storm pretty much ordered every body on to the X - Jet regardless of teams.

HA! I like it. Storm is such a boss.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#10  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@poisonfleur said:

ONC, As always, you are the best. And this was a big ole help. I don't know squat about X-factor and just wanted to be clear on a few others.

What about All-New X-men?

as far as I know All-New X-Men features Jean Grey, Beast, Iceman, X-23, and Kitty Pryde, but I have't read it since BotA, so I'm not sure.

But I don't think the O5 Cyclops is in it, since he's in his own book without the rest of the team at the moment.

ps- what does ONC mean?