#1 Edited by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/59914682653/hi-brian-ive-just-recently-started-following-uxm-and

Hi Brian! I've just recently started following UXM and ANXM, and I'm really enjoying the story so far. Can't wait to see how things would play out especially with BotA in the horizon. And since I LOVE Emma Frost, I'm greatly looking forward to her role in the books. Can we expect anything big for her character in the foreseeable future?

Anonymous

Absolutely.

She is one of the stars of uncanny X-Men.

until she dies in issue nine of battle of the atom :-)

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Chapmar (192 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, unimaginative hack.

#5 Posted by Chapmar (192 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@chapmar said:

@ageofhurricane: Wow, you really have it in for Bendis don't you?

Oh, child, there's no denying that. I will not rest until both he and Aaron are gone.

#7 Posted by Chapmar (192 posts) - - Show Bio

@ageofhurricane: I believe in Brian Micheal Bendis!

Aaron I can take or leave.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: I know. But seriously, I doubt she will die, and he is just trolling a fan. No reason to spoil something so big either if she were to indeed die.

#10 Posted by Chapmar (192 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by time (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

@chapmar: if she does, she come back .

#12 Posted by Chapmar (192 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: She won't die because at the moment she has too much of her current 'arc' left to go. That whole thought projection thing, her relationship with Scott. It's too easily mine-able for stories to kill her now.

#13 Posted by Rickbarry (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/59914682653/hi-brian-ive-just-recently-started-following-uxm-and

Hi Brian! I've just recently started following UXM and ANXM, and I'm really enjoying the story so far. Can't wait to see how things would play out especially with BotA in the horizon. And since I LOVE Emma Frost, I'm greatly looking forward to her role in the books. Can we expect anything big for her character in the foreseeable future?

Anonymous

Absolutely.

She is one of the stars of uncanny X-Men.

until she dies in issue nine of battle of the atom :-)

Tch. I'm sure she'll be fine. 'Course I'm more excited that Illyana and Piotr are gonna bump into each other in this crossover apparently. Awkward murder attempts will ensue.

#14 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

@chapmar said:

@ageofhurricane: I believe in Brian Micheal Bendis!

Then you have no taste.

As for this thread;

SPOILERS!!

This comic will continue to suck.

#15 Posted by Chapmar (192 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by adamTRMM (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

This eternal time-travel has to stop. What, aren't there any other ideas to make a good story? And hasn't reality just cracked because of these endless time-travels? And wasn't it all been written by the same Bendis?!?!

#17 Edited by tigerkaya (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@ageofhurricane said:

@chapmar said:

@ageofhurricane: Wow, you really have it in for Bendis don't you?

Oh, child, there's no denying that. I will not rest until both he and Aaron are gone.

Hell no you keep Bendis he's your problem now.

#18 Edited by Dman1366 (798 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHA ITT: Pretentious young adults that read comics before they were "popular".

#19 Posted by Dman1366 (798 posts) - - Show Bio

@chapmar: You cannot back up opinion. If it is any comfort, he spent money on comics that he "hates" in order to add fuel to the fire.

#20 Posted by Silver_Raven (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me know when the O5 go back to their time or just die altogether. I really don't give a fuh about this event but because of "X X-men" is involved I am curious about how they will be affected by this.

#21 Edited by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickbarry: Pfft, I find it incredibly doubtful she dies. It's just something that isn't gonna be come out and stated before the event even kicks off. He's just trolling the fan or twisting words around to make it seem like she "dies" in some form.

But yeah, Colossus and Illyana meeting up finally will be something I'm expecting, too.

#22 Posted by Rickbarry (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickbarry: Pfft, I find it incredibly doubtful she dies. It's just something that isn't gonna be come out and stated before the event even kicks off. He's just trolling the fan or twisting words around to make it seem like she "dies" in some form.

But yeah, Colossus and Illyana meeting up finally will be something I'm expecting, too.

I certainly hope that's the case. Blue team fo' life, bru.

#23 Posted by Chapmar (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Man people will hate on everything!

#24 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12582 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like Bendis....I think his work has been really fun and a pretty decent excitable read....it makes me feel like a nuisance that I'm not apart of the masses, like I'm missing out on the big "(fill in name of writer) sucks" knowledge. :'(