Please help name the JGS students in Storm #10

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

I want to know the name of the JGS students here. Please help me, especially on the third panel.

No Caption Provided

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I want to know the name of the JGS students here. Please help me, especially on the third panel.

No Caption Provided

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to help but i don't know who's at the JGS.

ZacCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broo, Hellion, Rockslide, Quire, Eye Boy, Shark-Girl, Transonic, Anole, Idie, Match, Bling!, Glob, Ernst and No Girl, Nature Girl, Cipher, Surge and Kid Gladiator are the ones I recognise

I think the girl with the pink band is Ziggy Karst and Velocidad could potentially be the guy at the top of the 3rd panel.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jhazzroucher

Broo, Hellion, Rockslide, Quire, Eye Boy, Shark-Girl, Transonic, Anole, Idie, Match, Bling!, Glob, Ernst and No Girl, Nature Girl, Cipher, Surge and Kid Gladiator are the ones I recognise

I think the girl with the pink band is Ziggy Karst and Velocidad could potentially be the guy at the top of the 3rd panel.

who is that girl with a blue hair and the girl with hooves?

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue hair girl is Noriko Ashida aka Surge, she led the New X-Men back before the move to San Francisco and subsequent return to Westchester. The other girl is, I believe, called Nature Girl or something (she's a Jason Aaron creation so I don't know much about her).

As for the others, I can spot: Eye-Boy, the Stepford Cuckoos (Celeste, Phoebe, and Mindee/Irma), Pixie, Shark-Girl (if that's her name), Glob Herman, Anole, Broo, Oya, Kid Gladiator, Hellion, Match, Rockslide, Bling!, Cipher, Transonic, No-Girl, Ernest, and Quentin Quire.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The code names are getting ridiculous. I'm not even sure if they are necessary for most of them.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

Blue hair girl is Noriko Ashida aka Surge, she led the New X-Men back before the move to San Francisco and subsequent return to Westchester. The other girl is, I believe, called Nature Girl or something (she's a Jason Aaron creation so I don't know much about her).

As for the others, I can spot: Eye-Boy, the Stepford Cuckoos (Celeste, Phoebe, and Mindee/Irma), Pixie, Shark-Girl (if that's her name), Glob Herman, Anole, Broo, Oya, Kid Gladiator, Hellion, Match, Rockslide, Bling!, Cipher, Transonic, No-Girl, Ernest, and Quentin Quire.

Thanks a lot. Visually, I find the two the most interesting.

Thanks for giving other names. I'll check on comic vine for each names.