omg! xorn jean is alive!

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just read all new x-men 26. last page shows the brotherhood about to attack the uncanny x-men's base. this is so exciting! Jean is super powerful now. i would like an AVX2 now.

and i was right, teen jean would fall for old scott! haha. omg, what have bendis turned jean into? she flirted with old scott, even held his hand. i always thought that jean was conservative. scott said, emma will be training jean. bendis is turning jean into a total whore.

I really love how kitty is so protective of the o5.

i'm also starting to love immonen. his art is ok, but i love the consistensy of the characters' faces in every angle and expression.

I love this issue!

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i figured as well with jean's new powerset that xorn-jean was alive... im hoping for when the time comes that Jean-jean gets resurrected in Xorn-Jean's body. teen jean to me is kinda following in Madelyne pryor's foot steps personality wise... it brings better understanding of how jean & maddie are really the same person just different aspects of the same personality.... xavier was right for slowing the advancement of jean's power

Ishkafel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ishkafel

Well since X-23 be making out with everyone under Bendis rule Jean has to do something to compete yo.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyke had to tell her that he ain't messin with any version of Jean. Miles away Xorn Jean let a single tear escape her eyes.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was expected since she lost the battle to young jean intentionally to make them go back now i think she is serious.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman said:

Cyke had to tell her that he ain't messin with any version of Jean. Miles away Xorn Jean let a single tear escape her eyes.

and that was the moment when jean lost all hope (Teen Jean/Xorn-Jean anyway)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea....3 people we thought were dead are all of a sudden back alive with their group. Despite there being a powerful psychic (Xavier jr) and time travel involved in there first appearance.....I'm positive this isn't some kind of swerve -_-

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eeshaan1685

ROFL someone give me a summary of what happened in this book. I haven't read it and don't want to.

What happened ? Did Bendis just legitimately end Scott/Jean for good or something ? And among all age-versions I mean.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dam.... whats up with the spoilers? Fanboys...

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spoilers are for unreleased issues. it has been 3 days after the release date. haha

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone give me a Synopsis plz ! D:

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

Teen jean told scott that she liked him better then young scott and that "hes grown up to the man she always wanted him to be" and scott said something like "we can never..." also here is some pages from it http://xmen-supreme.blogspot.ca/2014_04_01_archive.html

maybe the brotherhood wants to join scott's team as well??? has anyone thought of that?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman said:

lol true

@koays said:

Yea....3 people we thought were dead are all of a sudden back alive with their group. Despite there being a powerful psychic (Xavier jr) and time travel involved in there first appearance.....I'm positive this isn't some kind of swerve -_-

yes its xavier jr casting an illusion. I for one dont think xorn/jean, old deadpool or old beast is back

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@avenger85 said:

Teen jean told scott that she liked him better then young scott and that "hes grown up to the man she always wanted him to be" and scott said something like "we can never..." also here is some pages from it http://xmen-supreme.blogspot.ca/2014_04_01_archive.html

cool thx.

Yeah I called it. Scott/Jean in any form is over lol.

yw and what are u talking about??? Jean still likes scott, scott tries to hid it as usually. some things never change. :) Anyways scott told jean that she has to train with emma frost, yikes. Also i think that would interest @oldnightcrawler

Also maybe the brotherhood wants to join scott's team????? Although i dont think scott would let them

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman said:

She then went dark phoenix and destroyed the universe. the end.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would xavier cast an illusion? who's watching them? us? lol

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eeshaan1685

Why would xavier cast an illusion? who's watching them? us? lol

Shieldz cameraz & dronez & stuffz

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By darthphoenix
Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eeshaan1685
Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

cool thx.

Yeah I called it. Scott/Jean in any form is over lol.

Don't see how you came to that conclusion. Scott is being smart by not doing anything, but what this does prove is that Jeen does have feeling for Scott and likes the man that he becomes which adds more context to Xorna and Scott come to think of it.

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean and Scott will never be over....even if they never get back together in any kind of form, its a massive part of both character histories that will continue to be brought back up again and again as plot demands. Emma and Scott were a solid item for years, but their entire relationship was still plagued by Jeans shadow. Every time the phoenix is brought up, so is Jean.

Will we ever see Scott and Jean dating again....unless its Young Scott/Jean...I doubt it. But that doesn't mean we still aren't going to continue to get stories about their relationship, teasing at it, or having it influence other story lines. Jean Grey was dead and buried for years before the O5 arrived, but she and her past with Scott were constantly brought up regardless.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#23  Edited By time1

@avenger85 said:

maybe the brotherhood wants to join scott's team as well??? has anyone thought of that?

I like this issue, it was pretty good. The moments between Scott and Jean were cool. I loved the fact that Kitty warned Scott to stay out of Jean room. So Emma going to teach Jean, that should be fun. I thought Xorn Jean was dead.

I think what annoys me the most about Bendis, is everything about is writing is slow paced, then he writes these individual issues, that are so good. Like this issue.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't recognize any of these characters. Maybe Kitty, that's it. It's like an entirely different set of X-Men from when I got to know them.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean and Scott will never be over....even if they never get back together in any kind of form, its a massive part of both character histories that will continue to be brought back up again and again as plot demands. Emma and Scott were a solid item for years, but their entire relationship was still plagued by Jeans shadow. Every time the phoenix is brought up, so is Jean.

Will we ever see Scott and Jean dating again....unless its Young Scott/Jean...I doubt it. But that doesn't mean we still aren't going to continue to get stories about their relationship, teasing at it, or having it influence other story lines. Jean Grey was dead and buried for years before the O5 arrived, but she and her past with Scott were constantly brought up regardless.

THIS!!!!

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordmordor said:

THIS!!!!

I concur.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How in the world in Xorn-Jean alive? How is future Deadpool alive? Seriously Bendis, wtf??

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

How in the world in Xorn-Jean alive? How is future Deadpool alive? Seriously Bendis, wtf??

Time-travel.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

Time-travel.

It's already established that there is no more time travel, it's broken.... but that's right, It's Bendis, continuity means nothing.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

@numi said:

@avenger85 said:

@numi said:

Time-travel.

It's already established that there is no more time travel, it's broken.... but that's right, It's Bendis, continuity means nothing.

lol at Bendis

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG for real? Who the hell is Xorn Jean? Don't tell me is another Xorn just like Xorn Magneto??

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozon said:

OMG for real? Who the hell is Xorn Jean? Don't tell me is another Xorn just like Xorn Magneto??

it could be an illusion from xavier jr

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out if the X-23 that went back to the school is the real one or the doppelganger. If it's the real one, why is she still bleeding?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out if the X-23 that went back to the school is the real one or the doppelganger. If it's the real one, why is she still bleeding?

Raze did the same thing to Logan, and he lost his healing factor too. Either that or it is Raze himself.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

Raze did the same thing to Logan, and he lost his healing factor too. Either that or it is Raze himself.

Yeah but Logan's healing factor was/is messed up when that happened, Laura's isn't.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

i think its raze as x-23 just like psylocke never fooled me

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weird how teen cyclops left and now we see more people from uncanny x-men like adult cyclops or benjamin Deeds in anxm

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as long as Scott and Jean were both active in the same book they were pretty much guaranteed to monopolize page space

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Scott needs to get back. The book just isn't interesting without him.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have been pushing Jean-Logan down our throats for a long time now. That will be the status quo when 616 Jean returns. I really don't believe they will kill-off Logan anytime soon, they've been preparing for this new status quo for quite some time.

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and even if adult jean returns completely from the White Hot Room and gets with Logan....they will STILL reference and play off Scott/Jean in some manner.

There is just to much drama involved there for them not to. That's what I mean when I say it will never be over. No matter what path Scott or Jean take, their pasts are so interconnected and so important to who/what they are that it will constantly be used to create drama or add extra tension to story lines. That's the downside to the iconic nature their relationship had...its so iconic that writers and readers both have trouble letting it go

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@lordmordor said:

and even if adult jean returns completely from the White Hot Room and gets with Logan....they will STILL reference and play off Scott/Jean in some manner.

There is just to much drama involved there for them not to. That's what I mean when I say it will never be over. No matter what path Scott or Jean take, their pasts are so interconnected and so important to who/what they are that it will constantly be used to create drama or add extra tension to story lines. That's the downside to the iconic nature their relationship had...its so iconic that writers and readers both have trouble letting it go

lol if Jean is with someone else, then she has to let go of Scott and they have to let go of Scott/jean. Otherwise, technically Jean and Scott still have to be together in some way. There's no middle ground here. It's like Pete/MJ. Either they're together, or they get OMDed and completely separated.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xorn jean kissed scott, maybe something would happen between the two of them.

quire said that he used the phoenix force in ways jean never did. is there a possibility that teen jean would also become a phoenix host? Just like hope, she is now starting to have phoenix dreams. she would really really be powerful if that happens, like more powerful than house of m scarlet witch.

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMD actually proves my point.

They went extreme and literally erased their marriage....but since then MJ is STILL a part of Peter's life, with them still having messed around with the idea of them being together. Again, Scott and Jean DO NOT have to be in a romantic relationship for their characters connections to be used and explored in various ways. There is a huge amount of middle ground between putting them back together, and using a OMD-level retcon....but even if they do a massive retcon, its not going to stop them from using the characters together, in fact it could almost encourage it since it then free's them up to write new stories without the burden of previous history.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont think they'd have logan and jean pair up if she comes back though