Non X-Men characters you would add to an X-Team

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Crimz

What Marvel characters, who are not mutant or a member of the X-Men, do you think would be a good addition to the X-Universe.

Who would they get along with?

Who would they be at odds with?

What team would they fit with?

Takeshi55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tito as a student when he's old enough.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

namorita and vance astro. she'd get along well with firestar. they used to be team mates.

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crimz

Namorita would be cool.

I'd add Sue Storm-Richards and Franklin Richards.

She could get along with Storm, Kitty, Kurt, Beast, Jean and maybe Rachel. Would love to see Rachel interact with Franklin.

I would love more interactions between her and Emma. All of them are great.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The X-universe us crowded enough as it is. And there are plenty of characters not being used now that should be. I just couldn't justify adding non mutants or other characters from the Marvel U. Its just unnecessary at this point and I'm not really sure additions are what we need right now. Maybe some subtractions would be better

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh yeah! Franklin please. where the hell is he?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator, just for a crossover/event though. I'm sure just that has been done before, though.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see Justice and Cloak & Dagger, primarily as replacements for some X-team members who are a bit over-saturated and because they have connections to the team(s) already.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: is justice vans astro/marvel boy?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: is justice vans astro/marvel boy?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Teerack

@darthphoenix: Yes, but not the same Marvel Boy who was on the Young Avengers.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EC2277
No Caption Provided

Years ago I wrote a story (The ordeal of Archangel) where Arachne went to the Xavier Institute, suspecting that his daughter was a mutant and had inherited the powers of the mother. While Xavier was doing the exam to the Arachne's daughter in order to find out is he was a mutant, Archangel, who was kidnapped and transformed in a sentinel programmed to exterminate all the X-Men, led an attack to the Xavier Institute with some soldier of the organization who transformed him. The X-Men succeeded to immobilize and deprogram Archangel and then they went hunting of the organization what did that to Warren, using the information found in his brain, with Arachne who fighted to their side.

After the battle Xavier said to Arachne that her daughter was really a mutant and Julia asked to become an X-Men, because she must fight so that her daughter shouldn't suffer a destiny similar to that of Warren.

After a long, rough privately discussion, the X-Men accepted Julia like a member of them; by a majority of only one vote.

It was a silly ugly story, but I wanted tell the story of a woman marginalized by the humans, because she fight with and for the mutants (I also thought to start a love story between her and Warren) and marginalized also by some mutants, because she isn't one of them.

So I wrote that story and I would love read it in an x-book.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'd go with the title I've seen @hawk2916 using, Avenging X-men (the title that should've been used instead of Uncanny Avengers, since Avengers joining X-men would be much more symbolic and meaningful than one simple adjective right?). Lol I could totally see a good written Storm "c*ckblocking most of them by stating "You do realize that joining the X-men isn't a given, it's a privilege" and Captain America, or other senior Avengers accepting that would've made things so much better between the factions, both for fans and in universe. imo anyway.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking back to Original Sin Scott Lang and Emma Frost has surprisingly good chemistry.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By HAWK2916

@ec2277: That is actually not a bad story. Especially using Arachne who seems to have been just dropped or whatever in the Avengers books. Also the even bigger story imo seems to be what you were going to do with Warren which has even more potential. That kind of ties to something I wrote about Angel returning getting his memories back but in a moment of need submits himself to being Archangel again in order to save his friends. Looking at your story it would be so cool if I could someway incorporate that Angel in being willing to undergo the procedure to become Archangel again is somehow sabotaged and programmed to destroy mutants.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hmm, maybe Cloak and Dagger? To be honest, I don't like my X-Men interacting with other Marvel properties.

rodrigomonsalv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't mind an arc where some of Angelica's old teammates from the New Warriors stopped by for a 'visit'. You know how those always go...

And Sue would work well for a brief arc, but she'd wind up team leader, which would be overkill for a continuing story.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Invisible Woman would be great, I like everything about that idea.

None of The New Warriors are as interesting as even the most d-list X-men, so I've never seen the appeal of that idea. Seriously, there are probably Morlocks that only appeared in one panel back in the 80's who are more interesting than Firestar, Justice, or Namorita. Either version of the New - X-Men had tons of characters more compelling than any of the New Warriors, and I still barely give a toss about most of them compared to any of the classic X-men.

...Cloak and Dagger are kinda cool, but not really so much on a team that could have Nightcrawler and Dazzler..

Manifold is pretty cool, though.. and despite the X-men having lots of great teleporting characters, he seems pretty intrinsically linked to their mythos in a way that could be really cool to explore.

And (though I'm glad to see him getting more focus as Captain America) I don't care what anyone says, Falcon was always one of the coolest mutants.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided