#1 Edited by goodmoviesbad (198 posts) - - Show Bio

So many questions come to mind when looking at the following picture of X-Men: Days of Future Past: http://goodmoviesbadmovies.com/2013/05/14/picture-of-1973-wolverine-and-beast-raises-some-interesting-questions/

#2 Posted by Jg0587 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting indeed- though we did see a cameo of wolverine in first class so seeing him here isn't TOO crazy.

Though I guess we don't know if this is future wolverine or present one.

Still very interesting :D

#3 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3866 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be sensible that Beast tinkers with the timeline which could justify that picture. As a fan of non-blue Beast (and non-monstrous looking mutants, in general), I like showing him without fur. But then again, he might be using an image inducer.

#4 Posted by chasereis (803 posts) - - Show Bio

What? Was there an implication of the time line being altered? Jackman will be just walk in the mansion and be like "F*** you" and leave. Cameo over.

#5 Posted by Jg0587 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I was under the impression that the wolverine there is the same one we saw I first class cameo- but somehow wolverine will have to lose those memories for the continuity to make sense.

I thought singer said he will not be counting xmen origins in the continuity- if that's the case we will be given a new way how womverine loses those memories.

Beast without fur is interesting and poses a lot of different possibilities.

#6 Edited by GoldRaven (20 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks likely that Wolverine will be one of the time travelers from that pic. I wonder who else will travel back, I'm guessing Kitty , Bishop and possibly Blink as well.