User Lists: 35

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

@xalidin8: I'm pretty sure I've answered this same question about Wolverine, with this question:

If you have enough time (which I assume is spare time) to read all of these exploits, why wouldn't she have the time to do them? I mean, being a full time super-villain and all.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

@xalidin8: I'm pretty sure I've answered this same question about Wolverine, with this question:

If you have enough time (which I assume is spare time) to read all of these exploits, why wouldn't she have the time to do them? I mean, being a full time super-villain and all.

But seriously though... Girlfriends is headmistress of the hellfire school, and creating nasty plots in Astonishing and All-New. +she is personally recruiting. LOL
Mystique is going to be made into an x-men. WATCH!
They have been showcasing her off WAYYY too much.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

But seriously though... Girlfriends is headmistress of the hellfire school, and creating nasty plots in Astonishing and All-New. +she is personally recruiting. LOL

I was being serious.

Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@oldnightcrawler said:

The books may be coming out at the same time, but chronologically they will all run one after the other. You just need to work out what the order is. Currently my guess is Astonishing, then All New, then WATXM, tho some bits may overlap. Gonna wait till all the arcs are over, re-read and work it out from there (cos I sadly like working out continuity and have too much time on my hands). :)