MY DREAM TEAM OF X-MEN

• 133 results
westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

If you could pick your own roster of X-men (maximum of 7) to have a comic run who would you pick?

They don't need to be former X-men, they don't even need to be mutant but please explain why each character is in your team and why you think it would be interesting to see this bunch.

No Caption Provided

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leader: Magneto because he is a natural leader and many look up to him anyway.

Beast For me he should be a constant in X-men. The brains and morale compass of the group.

Archangel since his latest transformation he has a lot of space for development.

Marrow because she kicks ass and i don't want Wolverine or any Wolverine clones in my team.

Quicksilver His natural hot headedness and his relationship with Magneto would be very interesting.

Psylocke Everyone needs a ninja at times.

Juggernaut Not a mutant but a powerhouse worthy of any team.

I think this team would be rather dark and lethal with Beast questioning every move making sure things don't get out of hand.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By adamTRMM

@westy206:

Not to be mean, but threads like this get created weekly, you should have checked a couple of pages back.

As for your team, all I see is a dissonance - why would Beast, QS, Juggernaut and nu-Angel work with Magneto, what do they have in common (yes, yes QS is his son, but he still hates him), besides being mutants... and Juggy?

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By XsPectre28

X-man- Leader

Blink- Teleporter

Magma- Blaster type

Husk- powerhouse, blaster type

Chamber- Blaster type

Jubliee- Powerhouse, stealth

Nocturne- Blaster Type, Stealth

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@westy206 said:

Leader: Magneto because he is a natural leader and many look up to him anyway.

Beast For me he should be a constant in X-men. The brains and morale compass of the group.

Archangel since his latest transformation he has a lot of space for development.

Marrow because she kicks ass and i don't want Wolverine or any Wolverine clones in my team.

Quicksilver His natural hot headedness and his relationship with Magneto would be very interesting.

Psylocke Everyone needs a ninja at times.

Juggernaut Not a mutant but a powerhouse worthy of any team.

I think this team would be rather dark and lethal with Beast questioning every move making sure things don't get out of hand.

This is a pretty interesting combination of characters.

I was trying to imagine why Beast especially would be on this team, as he seems like the weirdest fit somehow. What I imagined was that Quicksilver uses his status as an Avenger to have his own black-ops team with Magneto. So Beast, also an Avenger, decides he should probably be on the squad to keep an eye on them, and so recruits Psylocke to be his ears and Archangel to heal anyone that gets hurt.

I can also imagine that eventually he discovers that Mystique has also been on the team the entire time, in the guise of various other members when they weren't around -including Quicksilver, but decides to let it slide to keep his position on the team. Though he reports his findings to Cap', he justifies the teams existence as an essentially Thunderbolts type scenario that gives him an inside track to some of the worlds most notorious super villains (and watch-worthy heroes).

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

Banshee, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Rogue, Colossus, Gambit, Kitty and Lockheed.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler

I'm glad you like my team. Your idea is pretty cool.

The way I was thinking, Magneto is a X-man at the moment. He needs a team to get a job done and well cyclops or Logan are kinda like not without someone we trust with him and that's why Beast is there. Well Jugs needs to be somewhere and why not on my team.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean grey. Kitty, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm and Nightcrawler. The typical powerhouses, :D

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Quentin Quire, Rogue, Iceman......

Rebelpunk13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Rebelpunk13

Cyclops team Magneto, Kitty Pryde (with Lockheed), Cable, Psylocke, Rachel Grey, Gambit, and Dark Beast.

and Wolverines team Nightcrawler, Beast, Storm, Jubilee, Colossus, and X23

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westy206 said:

If you could pick your own roster of X-men (maximum of 7) to have a comic run who would you pick?

They don't need to be former X-men, they don't even need to be mutant but please explain why each character is in your team and why you think it would be interesting to see this bunch.

If I could only pick 7, I think these are the ones I'd have the most fun with, Rachel and these 7 (is that cheating?)

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By westy206

@oldnightcrawler: well yeah it kinda is. Why would you like to see this group together? If that had a book souley dedicated to them what would it be called? The youths of X-Men

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westy206 said:

@theamazingimmortalman: QQ in an alpha team that's pretty cool.

thanks, I needed a telepath on my team and QQ has been growing on me a lot lately, quickly becoming one of my favorite X-Men/X-Students

@westy206 said:

@oldnightcrawler: well yeah it kinda is. Why would you like to see this group together? If that had a book souley dedicated to them what would it be called? The youths of X-Men

there is a Young Avengers, why not Young X-Men

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@westy206: I'd call them the All-New Mutants. This would be the core of the student dream team.

I was just thinking about how the student book that's out now (and that's getting relaunched soon) Wolverine & the X-Men has some things I like and some I don't. Like, I like a lot of the cast, like Quire, Idie, Broo, and some of the others, but I find the book itself often lacks focus, shifting between the senior staff and student cast without really developing most of the characters very much.

If it were up to me, instead of having Wolverine and Storm be in charge of this group, since they're both so central to the senior X-men, it might be cool (and/or make more sense) to have Rachel step up into that role. Mostly because she's a character I'd like to see in a more central role, and having her build relationships with the next generation seems like a cool way to develop her character.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler: That's a pretty cool idea. Many of the x-men seem to end up forgotten about and never developing.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@westy206 said:

@oldnightcrawler: That's a pretty cool idea. Many of the x-men seem to end up forgotten about and never developing.

yeah, I mean, I know there's just some big, marquee characters that are always going to be around, and are usually going to dominate spots for the main teams -and that's cool, because I do like most of those characters- But, it does seem like using them a little more sparingly in the spin-off books would be a good way to give some less developed characters some attention.

Rachel's been around for more than 30 years now, but she hasn't really been central to the X-men since the mid-80's. Even now, they make it seem like she's important, sticking her in the background of three or four books a month (or whenever the real X-men show up), yet still seems to get very little attention. All of the other X-men from the early 80's team have been developed in central roles over the years, why not her? I'd love to see her interact with some of the students (who could also use some attention), as a way to bring her character forward.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@oldnightcrawler: That is interesting for her. I would prefer that she be on a team maybe even co-leading a team with Cannonball. She's one of the most powerful telepaths on earth and should be treated as such. I thought power-wise she made more sense for the Extinction team (Gillen's incarnation). I wouldn't be terribly upset if Rachel ran the JGS really.

As far as dealing with the kids in a team though, Im more of the mindset of letting someone like Kitty along with Dani run a squad kind of doing the things that the New Mutants were doing last run (unfinished business) and the things that the All-new Xmen are doing now. Also street level stuff and maybe some search and rescue and finding and dealing with mutants who are currently m.i.a or those that have been depowered. Throw in maybe Gambit. Then add Surge, Dust, X-23, Hellion, Mercury and Pixie. Maybe even..... Hope. That would be my dream student team. Like I said, I would send them on missions not just keep them at the school.

Never been much of a fan of Quentin Quire or Broo. Idie is cool, i just think the way she's drawn is ridiculous. I would rather she be drawn similar to how Hope is. But I digress. Though im not much of a fan, something I've thought about that could maybe be ok would be to have at the school instead of just the danger room... have someone like Legion or Arcadia Deville warp reality (localized of course) and have the students train and exist in that landscape, performing missions and all. Let QQ lead with Anole,Trance, Rockslide, Armor, Idie, Match, Loa, and Gentle.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@hawk2916 said:

@oldnightcrawler: That is interesting for her. I would prefer that she be on a team maybe even co-leading a team with Cannonball. She's one of the most powerful telepaths on earth and should be treated as such. I thought power-wise she made more sense for the Extinction team (Gillen's incarnation). I wouldn't be terribly upset if Rachel ran the JGS really.

As far as dealing with the kids in a team though, Im more of the mindset of letting someone like Kitty along with Dani run a squad kind of doing the things that the New Mutants were doing last run (unfinished business) and the things that the All-new Xmen are doing now. Also street level stuff and maybe some search and rescue and finding and dealing with mutants who are currently m.i.a or those that have been depowered. Throw in maybe Gambit. Then add Surge, Dust, X-23, Hellion, Mercury and Pixie. Maybe even..... Hope. That would be my dream student team. Like I said, I would send them on missions not just keep them at the school.

I would like to see Moonstar have her own team again, a street level deal like you say, but I'd have her co-lead it with Cannonball and call it Astonishing X-force.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By westy206

@oldnightcrawler: moon star has had a decent role in fearless defenders. Warpath is a great shout and I think Rockslide is a really interesting character as he's a massive fan if the other heroes, I did think of rockslide when I put Juggs in my line up. Never been a fan if Cannonball to be honest and I don't know why.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Ororo Munroe aka Storm as the leader

No Caption Provided

The other 6:

Wolverine
Wolverine
Hollow
Hollow
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl

Darkhawk
Darkhawk

Pressure
Pressure

Apocalypse
Apocalypse

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher:

Isnt apocalypse a bad guy???

@oldnightcrawler

Yeah id dont see how marvel can have a young avengers book while the x-men doesnt. Its unfair. The last young x-men book was generation hope and that was aweful(although it was good towards the end but it had to come to an end because of AvX). I miss surge, hellion, Dust and the rest, heck i even miss sofia and she was depowered.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: want to be any more specific.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@westy206:

Hmm...

Quicksilver- hot tempered whose role in AoA always swayed me

Colossus- brawn and a heart of gold

Rogue- need alot of leadership and she does give it

Iceman- him and Madrox, comedy all day

Madrox-never outnumbered

Banshee- I know he is dead but I always liked him.

Wolverine- still the best

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: I could list a few.

Wolverine

X23

Daken

Sabretooth

Beast

Marrow

Wolfsbanr

Wildchild

Lady Deathstrike

And that's without really thinking about it.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Storm - Leader

No Caption Provided

Nightcrawler - Co. second in command

No Caption Provided

Gambit - Co. second in command

No Caption Provided

Dust

No Caption Provided

Wolfsbane

No Caption Provided

Marrow

No Caption Provided

Domino

I would really like to see how Nightcrawler, Dust and Wolfsbane would interact. Seeing as how they are deeply religious characters.

Marrow has a history with both Gambit and Storm that could be worked off of.

Domino is just cool.

Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Urban_Spaceman

Man, ok, first how do you guys make those neat tiny images?

I've been thinking of this for a while as a neat X-Men team, I've been reading the main cast for too long >_< This team would function as an Uncanny offshoot with their main aim being the protection of emerging new mutants and being a 'problem solving' team for the mutant agenda.

1: Exodus, team leader and probably the biggest gun in the armoury here.

2: Frenzy, his 2nd in command and resident brawler.

3: Stinger, the young electricity generating mutant was part of the Alliance of Evil with Frenzy.

4: Alchemy, mutant who can change molecules from one element to another, resident brains (and British geek)

5: Random, mutant goop that reverses the effects of superpowers, experimented upon by Dark Beast who hides the fact he's a fragile kid by shape shifting into a macho bounty-hunter with guns for hands.

6: Longshot, the embodiment of good luck (and recently, being a blonde) would open up alternate universe/mojoworld storylines, plus his power of object memory absorption work hand in hand with 7.

7: Dead Girl, man she needs a revival.

I reckon all these characters could use more exposure, deeper characterisation and an opportunity to show just how badass they can be and could be written to gel together and bounce off of one another really well, as well as with members of Uncanny (Exodus/Mags, Frenzy/Cyclops).

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: madrox and iceman together :o mind blowing idea, I think they should get a buddy comic.

@_gaff_: cool team I think that would be an awesome read. A good mix of well known x-men and slighty less known.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westy206 said:

@oldnightcrawler: moon star has had a decent role in fearless defenders. Warpath is a great shout and I think Rockslide is a really interesting character as he's a massive fan if the other heroes, I did think of rockslide when I put Juggs in my line up. Never been a fan if Cannonball to be honest and I don't know why.

Rockslide's a great supporting character, as you point out, and for that reason I'd almost rather see him stick around the school unless someone has a good reason to use him for something else.

Cannonball's just always been a favorite of mine, and I love his relationships with the other original New Mutants -especially Moonstar.

Yeah id dont see how marvel can have a young avengers book while the x-men doesnt. Its unfair. The last young x-men book was generation hope and that was aweful(although it was good towards the end but it had to come to an end because of AvX). I miss surge, hellion, Dust and the rest, heck i even miss sofia and she was depowered.

I don't necessarily miss those characters (though I did really like Hellion, Dust, Rockslide, Anole, Armor and Pixie), so much as it seems backwards to me. Half of the premise of the X-men is that they're a school for people with super-powers; I just don't understand why that's something the Avengers would be doing. I mean, it's not like the young Avengers or the academy kids are even actually Avengers, because that's not what Avengers are.

But, y'know, most of the cast of Uncanny X-Men are students, and it's pretty great. And that's also supposed to be more the focus of the next volume of Wolverine & the X-Men as well, so it's not like there aren't lots of student characters getting attention. I agree that it would be cool to see more of the New X-Men characters being used, but, overall, I don't mind waiting. I'm sure most of them will be back in the spotlight at some point.

If it were me, I'd graduate some of them to a team with Moonstar, and leave others at the school to interact with new characters and be the student team. But many of them never interested me much to begin with, so, as a group, I don't particularly miss them.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

I don't necessarily miss those characters (though I did really like Hellion, Dust, Rockslide, Anole, Armor and Pixie), so much as it seems backwards to me. Half of the premise of the X-men is that they're a school for people with super-powers; I just don't understand why that's something the Avengers would be doing. I mean, it's not like the young Avengers or the academy kids are even actually Avengers, because that's not what Avengers are.

But, y'know, most of the cast of Uncanny X-Men are students, and it's pretty great. And that's also supposed to be more the focus of the next volume of Wolverine & the X-Men as well, so it's not like there aren't lots of student characters getting attention. I agree that it would be cool to see more of the New X-Men characters being used, but, overall, I don't mind waiting. I'm sure most of them will be back in the spotlight at some point.

If it were me, I'd graduate some of them to a team with Moonstar, and leave others at the school to interact with new characters and be the student team. But many of them never interested me much to begin with, so, as a group, I don't particularly miss them.

I dont really like the kids in wolverine and the x-men(like eyeboy or shark girl). Although i do love the kids in uncanny x-men(tempus my new favorite character and triage- he can heal people, awesome) Why does marvel love Quentin Quire so much that now he is going to gradulat and be a teacher??? So out of character.for him when hes suppoesed to be a rebel. And Aslo yeah I gues i miss the old kids(like surge or hellion) because at the start they had so many stories and now its like they dont even excist. Which is unfair. BTw loved surge's power to she can run reallt fast and shock people and i was sad that sofia lost her power, someone she give her power back(shes the one that controls winds)

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, ok, first how do you guys make those neat tiny images?

I've been thinking of this for a while as a neat X-Men team, I've been reading the main cast for too long >_< This team would function as an Uncanny offshoot with their main aim being the protection of emerging new mutants and being a 'problem solving' team for the mutant agenda.

1: Exodus, team leader and probably the biggest gun in the armoury here.

2: Frenzy, his 2nd in command and resident brawler.

3: Stinger, the young electricity generating mutant was part of the Alliance of Evil with Frenzy.

4: Alchemy, mutant who can change molecules from one element to another, resident brains (and British geek)

5: Random, mutant goop that reverses the effects of superpowers, experimented upon by Dark Beast who hides the fact he's a fragile kid by shape shifting into a macho bounty-hunter with guns for hands.

6: Longshot, the embodiment of good luck (and recently, being a blonde) would open up alternate universe/mojoworld storylines, plus his power of object memory absorption work hand in hand with 7.

7: Dead Girl, man she needs a revival.

I reckon all these characters could use more exposure, deeper characterisation and an opportunity to show just how badass they can be and could be written to gel together and bounce off of one another really well, as well as with members of Uncanny (Exodus/Mags, Frenzy/Cyclops).

You would want Frenzy/Cyclops together??? They worked well in Age of X but not 616. In 616 cyclops avoided frenzy after that ...lol

slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Cable (leader) - Love him on Cable and X-Force as the leader type. He's cool.

Gambit - Awesome costume and powers, fun character personality.

Colossus - All-time favorite X-Man.

Bishop - Just a badass from the future. Needs dreads.

Banshee - He's weird but I love him. The red hair, the weird cape, the green costume. Flying by screaming? YES!

Wolverine - He's grown on me in the past couple of years. He has to wear the brown costume.

Cannonball - Could have the coolest powers of all mutants. He has to wear the aviator hat and goggles.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By frozenedge2

@oldnightcrawler said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

I dont really like the kids in wolverine and the x-men(like eyeboy or shark girl). Although i do love the kids in uncanny x-men(tempus my new favorite character and triage- he can heal people, awesome) Why does marvel love Quentin Quire so much that now he is going to gradulat and be a teacher??? So out of character.for him when hes suppoesed to be a rebel. And Aslo yeah I gues i miss the old kids(like surge or hellion) because at the start they had so many stories and now its like they dont even excist. Which is unfair. BTw loved surge's power to she can run reallt fast and shock people and i was sad that sofia lost her power, someone she give her power back(shes the one that controls winds)

I wouldn't call it weird that Quentin ends up being a teacher. He's still a rebel and a smartass but he's grown a lot during WaTX. Heck, his talk with Krakoa in the beginning was growth already since that's something I doubt he would've done when he was part of the Omega Gang

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• I dont really like the kids in wolverine and the x-men(like eyeboy or shark girl).
  • Although i do love the kids in uncanny x-men(tempus my new favorite character and triage- he can heal people, awesome)
  • Why does marvel love Quentin Quire so much that now he is going to gradulat and be a teacher??? So out of character.for him when hes suppoesed to be a rebel.
  • And Aslo yeah I gues i miss the old kids(like surge or hellion) because at the start they had so many stories and now its like they dont even excist. Which is unfair. BTw loved surge's power to she can run reallt fast and shock people and i was sad that sofia lost her power, someone she give her power back(shes the one that controls winds)

I don't care much for the new kids, but I like Evan and Oya, and I love Quire and Broo.

I like most of the new kids well enough in Uncanny'. Deeds is the one that interests me the most, other than the Cuckoos.

I like Quire, I think he's great. He'll be a shit disturber whatever he does, I just love reading that.

I liked a bunch of the new X-men, just not all. I liked Hellion, Dust, Mercury, Rockslide, Anole, Pixie, Armor, Prodigy, Elixer, and the Cuckoos. The rest I wouldn't care if I ever saw again. And even most of those ones I don't really miss.

Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: nah dude not together, I meant just that with Frenzy retaining her AoX memories it would be interesting to see her interact with Cyke more and have to deal through it, and if that's how you took that then I'm surprised you didn't mention the exodus/mags XD

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: nah dude not together, I meant just that with Frenzy retaining her AoX memories it would be interesting to see her interact with Cyke more and have to deal through it, and if that's how you took that then I'm surprised you didn't mention the exodus/mags XD

lol i thought that said rogue/mags, sorry. Anyways if frenzy worked with cyclops again, he would just go back to ignoring her and saying how their feelings was "smoke and mirrors".(if jean was alive and saw that yeash) Also in x-men Regenesis frenzy said she was choosing wolverine's side so she cant see frost paw all over cyclops and it would be easier to keep food down......lol. So frenzy is smart and doesnt want that drama in her life although she does care about him deeply

Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: her motive for siding with wolverine was based on her feelings for Scott, with this team I pictured her having to choose to deal with her feelings for him despite the way he ignores her because she finds a cause worth taking that devotion with the teams goal. Eh idk this is all speculative hypotheticals anyways man like that Madrox would get along with Iceman lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: her motive for siding with wolverine was based on her feelings for Scott, with this team I pictured her having to choose to deal with her feelings for him despite the way he ignores her because she finds a cause worth taking that devotion with the teams goal. Eh idk this is all speculative hypotheticals anyways man like that Madrox would get along with Iceman lol

Maybe he ignores her because he does have feelings for her. Plus doesnt scott have a hard time expressing his feeling (ie o5 scott in anxm15 was still trying to write a letter about his feelings towards jean and old scott had a hard time talking to his wife *cough pyschic affair cough cough*) It would be fun to watch. Is madrox still fun??? Ever since x-factor ended he doesnt seem that fun anymore.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

My Dream Team is:

Colossus

Wolverine

Shadowcat

Nightcrawler

Storm

Rogue

Gambit

Psylocke

Angel or Archangel

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: Do you think you could narrow it down to 7? Who would you drop?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm, Psylocke, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Luke Cage, Black Widow, and Bishop

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30:

Good twist with Luke Cage and Black Widow. I'm assuming Storm is leader and maybe Luke Cage as field leader.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@westy206 said:

@thunderbolt30:

Good twist with Luke Cage and Black Widow. I'm assuming Storm is leader and maybe Luke Cage as field leader.

Thanks. Yes, Storm is the leader. I picked Cage for the team strong guy/brawler, but you have a good point about his field leadership ability.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@thunderbolt30 said:

Storm, Psylocke, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Luke Cage, Black Widow, and Bishop

This is a very inspired lineup, I'd definitely check this out.

I've been thinking for some time that eventually it would be cool to see Luke and Jessica fall in with the X-men. I can imagine them considering how their daughter could end up inheriting powers from them, and if that would make her a mutant, then considering what the world is like for mutants (especially mutant kids), and deciding that that's a cause they feel they should fight for either way.

And I can picture most of these characters working quite well together. Was there any particular reason you chose Black Widow? I'm not saying she wouldn't be cool, just curious.

cool team though.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler: Thanks. I couldn't pick between Misty Knight & Natasha, needing a member who was an all around weapons expert (mainly guns) and another skilled fighter and strong personality that is both fit for team and solo type work. I ended up picking the Widow, since I think she fits the bill more and has so many Marvel earth connections, but I prefer to have Misty in terms of team fit. She has some history with the X-Men, friends with Storm, great connection with Cage, and also has some good connection in the MU.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see Sauron as a member of the X-men but with Karl Lykos in control maybe Forge or Dr Nemisis creates something to control his mental state.