Mutant Precogs

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

aside from destiny, are there any other mutant precogs you know of?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blindfold

FFranklin Richards frequently used precognition as a child.

Psykocke used to be precognitive in her original body.

Legion had a precognitive personality.

Nate Grey developed ways to see the future.

I believe Cable is also a precog now.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By darthphoenix

is wanda considered a precog?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Layla Miller, Ozymandias, Gateway, The Witness and Tarot from the Hellions were all characters that could see possible outcomes and futures.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix: Sure she's a precog...she's just not a mutant BOOM!(drops mic and heads back to secluded island)

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Negasonic Teenage Warhead a precog too?

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

She is. LOL, I could have sworn that Captain America said that Blindfold is the ONLY LIVING PRECOG that the mutants have. Maybe he was exaggerating or the writer just did not do enough research for his characters.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Blindfold. and they should do some stuff with that

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: @darthphoenix: @hawk2916:

jean "i dont know how long they will let me stay"(from new x-men 144, when she was pulling herself together after burning in the sun) grey and Rachel grey

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

She is. LOL, I could have sworn that Captain America said that Blindfold is the ONLY LIVING PRECOG that the mutants have. Maybe he was exaggerating or the writer just did not do enough research for his characters.

Isn't she (Negasonic Teenage Warhead) dead though?

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatekey said:
@dman1366 said:

She is. I was not including her in the list of LIVING precogs. Well, I did my research and it turns out that Blindfold is current the only LIVING mutant precog. We still do not know what exactly Layla Miller is. And also, her precognition/clairvoyance is due to her uploading the events of her future into her brain and her writing a journal to warn her of things to come. Ozymandias is a mutate not a mutant. Franklin Richards power's is latent, I think for now, it has not manifested yet. Legion written himself out of existence. Destiny died since she was killed by Legion. Cable's precog powers were given to him by Deathlok. Nate Grey lost a majority of his powers except telepathy due to him being stuck to the Omega Machine. Gateway and Tarot is dead. And Psylocke used to have Precognition when she was in her old body. So yeah

Blindfold is the only LIVING MUTANT PRECOG AS OF NOW. She managed to prevent herself from being killed by Exodus by touching Elixir's golden half and black half. She made it seem that she already died thus saving her. SHE IS MORE BADASS THAN OTHER PEOPLE REALIZE (see X-Men: Legacy).

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@lordofallhumans said:
@ultimatekey said:
@dman1366 said:

She is. I was not including her in the list of LIVING precogs. Well, I did my research and it turns out that Blindfold is current the only LIVING mutant precog. We still do not know what exactly Layla Miller is. And also, her precognition/clairvoyance is due to her uploading the events of her future into her brain and her writing a journal to warn her of things to come. Ozymandias is a mutate not a mutant. Franklin Richards power's is latent, I think for now, it has not manifested yet. Legion written himself out of existence. Destiny died since she was killed by Legion. Cable's precog powers were given to him by Deathlok. Nate Grey lost a majority of his powers except telepathy due to him being stuck to the Omega Machine. Gateway and Tarot is dead. And Psylocke used to have Precognition when she was in her old body. So yeah

Blindfold is the only LIVING MUTANT PRECOG AS OF NOW. She managed to prevent herself from being killed by Exodus by touching Elixir's golden half and black half. She made it seem that she already died thus saving her. SHE IS MORE BADASS THAN OTHER PEOPLE REALIZE (see X-Men: Legacy).

I don't think Layla Miller was ever a pre-cog, I'm pretty sure she just "knew stuff" from talking to a future version of herself.

rodrigomonsalv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean grey in x men apocalypse teaser

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think high level telepaths are somewhat precogs too

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By HAWK2916

Blindfold sort of leading the Academy X students using her precognition might be a good idea

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ultimatekey

@ultimatekey said:
@lordofallhumans said:
@ultimatekey said:
@dman1366 said:

I don't think Layla Miller was ever a pre-cog, I'm pretty sure she just "knew stuff" from talking to a future version of herself.

Then what was the purpose of her using that little device by sticking it in her ear?

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Then what was the purpose of her using that little device by sticking it in her ear?

I'll tell you when you're older ;D

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatekey said:

I'll tell you when you're older ;D

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD