#1 Posted by Saberback (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Outside of maybe Namor and Magik, pretty much all of the P5 are not acting like themselves... and really haven't been for quite some time. Colossus hooking up with Nina doesn't seem quite in character, and it will end badly. Cyclops and White Queen are jerks and nutbags, but they really seem like they're trying to ignore everything that happened, yet have inexplicably went "Oh, let's &*^&&*O the world."

Unfortunately the whole "killing ANXM Cyclops shorts out present-Cyclops" does suggest a connection, but if he's a copy his future self, that'd have the same connection right?

I really hope this is revealed to be the case... it'd let us get back to a semi-normal X-men scenario and will yield several new villains and/or allies to hang out with. X-Racer Cyclops and Whiter Queen sound like fair candidates for a true BoEM... and who's to say they can't reform... Kaine's making his own way nowadays...

#2 Posted by XsPectre28 (760 posts) - - Show Bio

the O5 are the past x-men, even though they are stuck in the present due to the effects of Age of Ultron they are still the orginal "First Class" from the 616 universe. thats why when young scott died the current adult scott vanished from existence. if any of the orginals dies they will blink out of existence.... this will probaby be the cause of Jean's return cause young jean will die & adult white crown jean will return to save herself

#3 Posted by numi (279 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, I think the way that Hopeless wrote Neena and Piotr's affair makes sense and shows growth of both characters. Colossus went from rage to blaming himself, to sorting his head out and ending up with much more stable emotions. I LIKE what's been done with him and hope whoever writes him next doesn't backtrack on his progress. I also disagree with your assessment of Scott and Emma. How do you see them as "nutbags"?

#4 Posted by XsPectre28 (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@numi said:

Actually, I think the way that Hopeless wrote Neena and Piotr's affair makes sense and shows growth of both characters. Colossus went from rage to blaming himself, to sorting his head out and ending up with much more stable emotions. I LIKE what's been done with him and hope whoever writes him next doesn't backtrack on his progress. I also disagree with your assessment of Scott and Emma. How do you see them as "nutbags"?

people are only going by them currently, not who they are overall. yes scott has changed but to me for the better, he is the leader that xavier himself couldnt be same with magneto. scott has the best parts of both xavier and magneto wrapped into one. everyone liked scott when he was a pushover. now that he is badass noone likes him anymore

#5 Edited by adamTRMM (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

No thanks. I don't want the past 'perfect CA avatar among the X-men' Cycolps back. Now he is more interesting than he ever was. One of the few good things that happened to X-men.

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (39242 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops' growth as a character has been one of the better things in X-Men in awhile. It's also been in the making for a long time. Emma has been stable and she's been shown a few times teaching the students for once, something that hasn't really been done or focused on in awhile. Colossus went from raging and introverted to confused to getting over it. Him and Neena are awesome together. I find your summarizations of these characters inaccurate.

#7 Posted by darthphoenix (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

i love cyclops. love his growth as a character. is he back with emma?

#8 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3812 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be great; probably not going to happen, though. At least until another creative team takes the helm and retcons everything.