• 56 results
#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33605 posts) - - Show Bio

Wadlow and Mark Millar spoke with Slash Film at Comic-Con International to promote the upcoming Kick-Ass sequel, and naturally the discussion turned to the developing X-Force. On the topic of which characters Wadlow intends to use for X-Force, the writer kept his lips sealed. Millar, however, let out an interesting detail.

“People are going to be dissecting every name as it gets released,” said Millar, Fox’s consultant on all things Marvel. “So it will be so cool when you have your five.”

Let the speculation begin!!

What 5 characters would you like to see in the movie?

#2 Posted by jhazzroucher (15868 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable, Domino, Shatterstar, Cannonball and..... Warpath?

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33605 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: I think Warpath is a sure bet since he's appearing in X-Men: DOFP but I honestly can't see them making an X-Force movie without Cable & Deadpool

#4 Posted by DTSLanternCorps (240 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Cable
  2. Cable
  3. Cable
  4. Cable
  5. Cable!
#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33605 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

knowing Fox it's going to be Cable and four characters that have nothing to do with X-Force

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33605 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5893 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: I have this odd feeling that that's exactly what is going to happen.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Cable
  2. Deadpool
  3. Warpath
  4. Shatterstat
  5. Psylocke or X-23
#10 Edited by poisonfleur (3046 posts) - - Show Bio

Warpath, Psylocke, Bishop, Wolverine, and Deadpool. Duh---
As much as I want Storm in every x-flick, I highly doubt she will be in this one.

#11 Posted by Xwraith (18611 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Cable

2. Domino

3. Psylocke

4. Deadpool

5. Fantomex

#12 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Why would you say that?

First Class Movie: the first X-men were Beast, Mystique, Angel Salvadore, Banshee, Darwin, and Havok

First Class Comic: The first X-men were Angel (Worthington), Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, and Iceman

the movie had one of the original X-men in it

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33605 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: So your basing it off of one movie that was made by different pepole?

#14 Edited by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: pretty much....that and all the other X-men movies where they moved characters around through time all willynilly like having Iceman, Rogue, and Colossus as teenagers or like having Psylocke and Quill as members of the Brotherhood....none of the writers or directors have shown any evidence of them caring about the comics the movies are based on....sure they've made some decent movies but they're far from comic accurate

#15 Edited by Jake Fury (18738 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Fantomex
  • Cable
  • Deadpool
  • Domino
  • Sunspot
#16 Posted by cattlebattle (12820 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@jonny_anonymous: pretty much....that and all the other X-men movies where they moved characters around through time all willynilly like having Iceman, Rogue, and Colossus as teenagers or like having Psylocke and Quill as members of the Brotherhood....none of the writers or directors have shown any evidence of them caring about the comics the movies are based on....sure they've made some decent movies but they're far from comic accurate

Who cares.....no comic book movie is accurate. Why does this still bother people??

#17 Posted by Mercy_ (92759 posts) - - Show Bio

What are people's Domino fan casts?

#18 Edited by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

Who cares.....no comic book movie is accurate. Why does this still bother people??

I didn't say it bothered me...I liked First Class...I'm just saying that people shouldn't expect the X-Force movie cast to be X-Force members from the book

#19 Posted by McKlayn (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable, Cannonball (please on this one lol), Domino, Warpath, and lets do Siryn or Boom Boom to balance out a little gender lol (although it will more then likely be bishop or psylocke since i think both are in the upcoming movie)

#20 Edited by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

#21 Posted by MaccyD (4163 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Cable

2. Domino

3.Forge

4.Doc Nemesis

5. Maybe Deadpool? Though I doubt it with the film talk they were having.

#22 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33605 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable & Deadpool are a given, there's to much name recognition there for them not to bank on it, Warpath also since he's appearing in X-Men he's gonna turn up here as well

#23 Posted by cattlebattle (12820 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't say it bothered me...I liked First Class...I'm just saying that people shouldn't expect the X-Force movie cast to be X-Force members from the book

Honestly no one should really expect it from any comic movie.

#24 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1397 posts) - - Show Bio

An don't forget Wolverine Origins which had mainly nothing to do with his origins

Buuuuuut Im thinking maybe

Wolverine

Psylocke

Domino

Deadpool

arch Angel maybe or Fantomex

#25 Posted by noj (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Cable

2. Deadpool

3. Domino

4. Psylocke

5. Wolverine

I know not many people are going to agree with my choice of Wolverine since they feel he's overexposed but its NECESSARY to give the audience an entry into the movie. I'm sure you all love Warpath Wolfsbane Shatterstar Cannonball ect. but the general movie audience isn't going to go see an X franchise movie with characters 99 percent of them know nothing about. Its the game of give and take.

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33605 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj: Well Warpath is going to be in X-Men so the audience will know him and Deadpool's a pretty recognisable name

#27 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: It's not supposed to be accurate to the comics.

I'm not sure if they'll get Cable. With his back-story and relation to Scott, it might be too complicated. I think they're going to go for a teen audience with a more teenage cast. Might look a bit like First Class. I can see Psylocke for sure.

#28 Posted by AlKusanagi (605 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Cable and Deadpool were already confirmed for it. Granted, they need not be actual members of the team in the movie, but they're supposedly in it.

#29 Posted by noj (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Yes Deadpool is fairly recognizable but nowhere near recognizable enough to sell a movie. As for Warpath I sincerely doubt that he's going to be the breakout star of Days of Future Past able to sell a movie to the general audience.

#30 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Cyclops
  2. Wolverine
  3. Domino
  4. Warpath
  5. X-23

In search of time travelers Cable (& possibly Bishop)

#31 Posted by Wolverine08 (42776 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

Fantomex

Deadpool

Cable

Domino

#32 Posted by gambit75 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops, Cable, Wolverine, Deadpool and Psylocke

#33 Posted by chem86 (395 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see the OG X-force

1. Cable

2. domino

3. starshatter

4. boom-boom

5. warpath

Or a cool mix like

1. Cable

2. Deadpool

3. domino

4. pyslocke

5. Wolverine

#34 Edited by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

who i want is cable psylocke fantomex domino and colossus and angel. who we will probly get wolverine cable bishop warpath and maybe rogue

#35 Posted by miahyacinth9 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

For my team I'd like Cable, Domino, Psylocke, Rictor, and Colossus (or Warpath). Personally I would like Deadpool to be an enemy/villain in at least the first movie. I think this team each gives something, Cable the leader, Domino the ace marksman, Psylcoke expert in close range combat (swords) and telepath, Rictor's seismic waves would be cool for demolition/taking out multiple foes plus adding diversity along with Psylocke, and Colossus/Warpath providing muscle and doming damage.

I personally like some people don't want Wolverine, however I'm not opposed to X23. Wolverine is a popular enough character you can just reference him, she could be a comrade to Cable. Then in the next movie add Deadpool.

#36 Posted by TheMGR (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable Cannonball Deadpool Warpath Domino

#37 Posted by HAWK2916 (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: For me I want Domino to be played by Rosario Dawson or Rooney Mara

#38 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Cable
  2. Cable
  3. Cable
  4. Cable
  5. Cable!

And this is what happens when comic books play with time travel. ONE POINT TWENTY ONE GIGAWATTS.

#39 Edited by joshmightbe (24897 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable

Cannonball

Domino

Warpath

Shatterstar

#40 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Cable
  2. Domino
  3. Deadpool
  4. Fantomex
  5. Psylocke
#41 Edited by IrishX (2392 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

How 'bout Keira Knightley? She already played a Domino once...

• Wolverine
  • Domino
  • Warpath
  • Archangel
  • Vanisher (they need a teleporter!)
#42 Posted by phisigmatau (515 posts) - - Show Bio

wha the hell is x-force anyways?

#43 Posted by Rickbarry (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

wha the hell is x-force anyways?

It's mutants that get the job done and just don't give a damn what other folks think.

Cable- (Obviously, don't even really need to address the time travel aspect.)

Domino- (She's had a breakout year. Stick her in!)

Forge- (Works hand in hand with Cable)

Colossus- (Writer said any existing characters would be reimagined. Get a guy that can speak.)

Psylocke- (As long as she doesn't have butt floss.)

Essentially Cable & X-Force.

#44 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable, Wolverine, maybe Deadpool, and two other characters that are totally unknown.

#45 Posted by HAWK2916 (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

come on gotya love looking at Psylocke. Especially if they do it right and get my girl Olivia Wilde to play the role.

#46 Posted by Spideysense44 (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the most likely list with tie ins from xmen DOFP

1.Cable

2.Deadpool

3.Warpath

4.Psylocke or Domino

5. Sunspot

#47 Posted by SC (13137 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like.

Cable - Leader character, being tough, giving speeches, driving the story and plot. Has huge guns.

Deadpool - Comic relief, albeit also very violent and edgy and all that. Is a good character to invoke reactions from other characters. Also maybe provide a bit of heart for the team. Loud, obnoxious, can have fun with powers and arsenal.

Domino - A cynical, jaded, dry, sarcastic, gothy, hot, smoking wicked badass who always lands on her feet and makes impossible shots? Just good for team balance and her look, personality and powers translate well to any medium.

Warpath - Can be quiet, almost the antithesis of Deadpool and Domino, but he can also be the big intimidating character. Just imagine Billy Sole from Predator heh heh.

Psylocke - Yeah please try to avoid the token girl thing and just have two females. Psylocke has a nice new suit and she was in three but not really, she also brings another character personality type, and she also reflects and can represent for modern X-Force well. She would play off really well from the other characters too.

My fav combination. That being said would love to see Shatterstar in it as well. Fantomex eh. Him too.

#48 Posted by Saren (25694 posts) - - Show Bio

I really just want Domino. But they could use this film to fix the previous incarnations of Deadpool and Psylocke.

#49 Posted by time (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

It should be the the Original X-Force.

Cable

Domino

Boom Boom

Cannonball

Warpath

Siryn

Shatterstar

Feral

It more likely have something to do with Wolverine and a black ops team. I wouldn't mine, seeing Psylocke play a central role in a movie

#50 Posted by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Cable,Domino,Psylocke,Wolverine and Vanisher or Archangel.