#1 Edited by AwesomePerson (301 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37871 posts) - - Show Bio

...It doesn't say who owns the school. Jen even says she hasn't read the will yet. It's just all of the characters jumping to conclusions that it is Scott. Therefore it won't be.

#3 Posted by Saren (25671 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'all gonna be like WHHAAAT when it turns out Quire owns the school now

#4 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4559 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

not me.

I've been waiting for them to reveal that Quire was Xavier's illegitimate son since they announced the will. They've never revealed who his real parents are, despite making the fact that he's adopted central to his story-line, and literally like the last thing Xavier does at the school before he dies is nominate him to be class president, thus helping Wolverine groom him for a leadership role.

#5 Posted by Djainess (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

not me.

I've been waiting for them to reveal that Quire was Xavier's illegitimate son since they announced the will. They've never revealed who his real parents are, despite making the fact that he's adopted central to his story-line, and literally like the last thing Xavier does at the school before he dies is nominate him to be class president, thus helping Wolverine groom him for a leadership role.

Heh, I'd actually like this

#6 Posted by MarcosVergara14 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna punch Beast in the face so much after all the BS he says about Scott.

#7 Posted by LordMordor (153 posts) - - Show Bio

crossing my fingers that Bendis wasn't trolling when he said Hank McCoy would get what he has coming to him and finally face consequences for his actions.

#9 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by xrs10 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

the trial of Hank McCoy is coming soon

#11 Posted by Night4345 (4037 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone put Hank in his place? He's unbearable.

#12 Posted by comicSKI99 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Where Can I find this page? pls and What issue?

#13 Posted by Ishkafel (127 posts) - - Show Bio

And to think Beast was my favorite X-man when I only knew them from the cartoon

#14 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4559 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Ms-Lola (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis is being subtle with his targeted effort to make sure fans hate Hank more. I've taken my leash off a long time ago, thank goodness.

(First sentence is sarcastic)

#16 Posted by adamTRMM (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@ms-lola said:

Bendis is being subtle with his targeted effort to make sure fans hate Hank more.

Yet you absolutely nailed it.

#17 Posted by devilsgrin81 (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordmordor: totally agreed. beast totally needs to get whats coming to him. Farqing up the timestream is very nearly the least of the reasons he needs to be killed and stay dead this time... twice he's been close... when Vargas all-but killed him, Sage saved him with the triggered feline mutation. when Cassandra Nova drove beak to beat the blue scumbag into a bloody broken mess, he should have died then too.

Yet Hank has been this way for ages. I find it difficult for anyone to place blame on Bendis, when quite a few of the writers before him were playing up Beast's unparalleled arrogance.

#18 Posted by Teerack (6236 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish Legion still existed and could take over the school.

#19 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops is a red herring its Bobby's time now

#20 Posted by devilsgrin81 (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: lol that would be entirely out of left field.

#21 Posted by Night4345 (4037 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of left field Iron Man comes and gets the school. X-Avengers Academy I can see it now.

#22 Posted by comicSKI99 (20 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by darthphoenix (756 posts) - - Show Bio

i think ill stop reading x-men when that happens

#24 Edited by Koays (1694 posts) - - Show Bio

All i see is Rachel proving that:

A.) She's a daddy's girl.

and

B.) She can walk into a room and announce she has withheld vital information from the team and no one will bat an eye let alone asks for a reason behind her actions.

Smh she could walk on panel with a shirt that said "The Decimation was my fault...." on the front and "So was Genosha!" on the back and the team would just continue to completely ignore her.

#25 Posted by Avenger85 (1741 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Xavier Married MYSTIQUE, of all people HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He didn't just knock her up, she was actually his wife and now the legal owner of Xavier's institute LOL !

#26 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bendis era of X-Men.

#27 Posted by HAWK2916 (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

What a g*****n f**king joke!!

#28 Posted by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

MetH is seeing users claim Quire is Xavier's kid. How many kids did He not raise? Legion, Quire,... anybody else?

June'sVeryOwn

#29 Posted by rodwell (83 posts) - - Show Bio

I donk think it is scott as it would be too obvious, unless its a double bluff of course?

#30 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@ms-lola said:

Bendis is being subtle with his targeted effort to make sure fans hate Hank more. I've taken my leash off a long time ago, thank goodness.

No one's really done justice to Hank since Whedon, in all honesty. Maybe Carey.

#31 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Ms-Lola (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

@ms-lola said:

No one's really done justice to Hank since Whedon, in all honesty. Maybe Carey.

A very good observation. I agree.