Is The AOA Omnibus worth it, with the current prices?

TennisGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey everyone,

I was wondering, if the AOA Omnibus is worth the price now because it is going for around $200 or more on Ebay? I bought the Omnibus contents for less than $80 plus shipping on Ebay, so that was much cheaper than buying the Omnibus. However, would buying the Omnibus be worth it, even though I have the issues that are in the Omnibus individually? Will they ever reprint the Omnibus again? I could sell my individual issues and get the money back to pay for the Omnibus, but is that $200 price worth it, even though the format is hardcover and is nice having all the issues in one volume? Thank you all for your input and advice, it is greatly appreciated!!!!! :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's unlikely that they'll reprint the omnibus, and I don't think it's worth getting if you already have the single issues. The omnibus itself is HUGE and awkward to read. I remember the pages were starting to warp at the bottom from the weight. If it's something you really want, then go for it; however, $200 is a lot of money to pay for comics you already own.

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

As someone who really wants it myself, I can't even justify spending that much money on it.