Is jean grey responsible for her family's death???????

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is jean grey responsible for her family's death??????? (22 votes)

Yes 50%
No 50%

explain your answer if you want to

• 
Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EC2277

Theoretically Jean/Phoenix could save her family, but she didn't and so, yes in my opinion she is jointly liable for their death.

Your poll made me think this article: Why Jean/Phoenix is the worst hero in the Marvel Universe.

Maybe some arguments seem forced, but in my opinion the writer make some good points about the bond between Jean and Phoenix and how bad was menaged.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277 said:

Theoretically Jean/Phoenix could save her family, but she didn't and so, yes in my opinion she is jointly liable for their death.

Your poll made me think this article: Why Jean/Phoenix is the worst hero in the Marvel Universe.

Maybe some arguments seem forced, but in my opinion the writer make some good points about the bond between Jean and Phoenix and how was menaged.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL That is a hilarious article. Gonna ruin a lot of Jean Cultists' day with that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Only if you don't understand what the author wanted say.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277 said:

@avenger85: Only if you don't understand what the author wanted say.

I meant Jean/Phoenix cultists

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277: @avenger85:

now its a tie.......... i think jean is responsible for her family's death cause if she didnt have anything to do with the phoenix force, it wouldnt have happened. in a recent rachel grey story, she found the guy who was responsible and said he was wrong cause the phoenix returned for hope(P5) and not a grey member and spares his life........

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: now its a tie.......... i think jean is responsible for her family's death cause if she didnt have anything to do with the phoenix force, it wouldnt have happened. in a recent rachel grey story, she found the guy who was responsible and said he was wrong cause the phoenix returned for hope(P5) and not a grey member and spares his life........

Rachel has been trying to control her temper. Her team mates have always been keen on checking on her temper and rage for her not to kill anyone again so that she wont have to relieve the memories of her mutant hunting and killing days.

No Caption Provided

The way I see it, Rachel could have easily saved the grey clan if she opted to just pop each of the death commandos' head like what she did to one of them during war of kings.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: now its a tie.......... i think jean is responsible for her family's death cause if she didnt have anything to do with the phoenix force, it wouldnt have happened. in a recent rachel grey story, she found the guy who was responsible and said he was wrong cause the phoenix returned for hope(P5) and not a grey member and spares his life........

Rachel has been trying to control her temper. Her team mates have always been keen on checking on her temper and rage for her not to kill anyone again so that she wont have to relieve the memories of her mutant hunting and killing days.

No Caption Provided

The way I see it, Rachel could have easily saved the grey clan if she opted to just pop each of the death commandos' head like what she did to one of them during war of kings.

good points,, i wish they weren't all dead

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Uh the Death Commandos out numbered and beat the crap out of her.....she killed that one when she had the phoenix echo. Rachel didn't stand much of a chance before.

Idk why this would be Jean's fault. She didn't A) Ask for the Phoenix, B) Antagonize the Shiar, C) Overthrough Lilandra and give the order. D) Make the Shiar Paranoid.

If anything it's Cassandra Nova's fault for decimating the Shiar and leaving room for Deken to takeover and make calls like that.....which would make it Xavier's fault for killing Cassandra in the womb. Which would make it Xavier's parent's fault for knocking boots in the first place. Which makes it the Celestials fault for creating the potential for mutants. There see...leave Jean alone.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: the celestials made mutants?????

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what i meant was Rachel could easily make any head burst with or without the phoenix echo. during the attack she was able to to do molecular telekenesis or tap on the phoenix power, remember that her skin turns black and the phoenix emblem glows in her eye. she didn't want to resort to killing till war of kings.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

what i meant was Rachel could easily make any head burst with or without the phoenix echo. during the attack she was able to to do molecular telekenesis or tap on the phoenix power, remember that her skin turns black and the phoenix emblem glows in her eye. she didn't want to resort to killing till war of kings.

in recent x-men issue rachel found the guy who was responsible and she visited the grey's family graves and told them that she spared his life cause sh thinks thats what her family would want. you know not to kill but forgive

TrekGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277: This article is so right!!! There is no logic in all Phoenix/Jean story...

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No the Shi'ar are responsible for their deaths.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010: i also blame jean and im a jean grey fan

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Roddy010

@roddy010: i also blame jean and im a jean grey fan

I don't see how she is the sole reason for her family getting killed. That's reaching a tad bit too far don't you think?