If you could bring back one x-title...

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

What would it be?

And as a bonus: What characters would you add or remove?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I'd bring back Marjorie Liu and Gabriel Walta's Astonishing X-Men. I'd remove Warbird and Iceman, and I'd replace Wolverine with Warpath. So the final team would be:

Kitty Pryde

Celia Reyes

Warpath

Gambit

Northstar

beaubier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By beaubier

Without a doubt I'd bring back K&Y's New X-Men and preserve most of the cast: Hellion, Dust, Rockslide, Mercury, Surge, Elixir, X-23, Anole, Pixie with cameos from the other students. Prodigy can show up eventually and bring along his buddy Speed.

My second choice would be All New X-Factor. I'd keep that cast, too, (i.e. Polaris, Quicksilver, Gambit etc) but I'd like to add Aurora to it. She rarely ever gets used well and Peter David is good at giving love to maligned characters. And imo Pietro and JM should hook up. haha

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaubier said:

Without a doubt I'd bring back K&Y's New X-Men and preserve most of the cast: Hellion, Dust, Rockslide, Mercury, Surge, Elixir, X-23, Anole, Pixie with cameos from the other students. Prodigy can show up eventually and bring along his buddy Speed.

My second choice would be All New X-Factor. I'd keep that cast, too, (i.e. Polaris, Quicksilver, Gambit etc) but I'd like to add Aurora to it. She rarely ever gets used well and Peter David is good at giving love to maligned characters. And imo Pietro and JM should hook up. haha

I second this entire thing

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Storm ongoing solo

No Caption Provided

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely Kyle and Yost's New X-Men series. Love all those characters and want to see them used again and written well.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The concept was interesting, the lineup was cool, the art was great...but it flew off the rails by rehashing too many past storylines that were better the first time around.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By kcomicfan

Amazing X-Men. This book was so good, it is a shame that is was cancelled.

No Caption Provided

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Its kind of hard to choose at least for me. I'm not sure if its the book, the concept and premise or the writer I'd bring back but I guess I'd have to say... New Xmen with Hellion, Surge, Dust, X23, Rockslide, Pixie and I'd add Hope Summers.

Also like the idea of All New Xfactor and Peter David writing it.That run should have lasted longer.

Mike Carey's legacy stuff was good too.

So its a toss up between those 3 books for me. Of all of them All New Xfactor has the most reasonable chance of being revamped and it could work pretty seamlessly with the current state of things

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I love EVERYONE'S choices! Seriously guys! We need to be the influence at Marvel.

It would be nice if Host's New X-men mashed up with All New X-men. And Yost was the writer!

I want the all women XX-men team back. The first 3 volumes were great. I was so excited when they resurrected Selene.

I also want the Storm solo back too.

Extraordinary X-men is okay at best... Storm would not have collosus on her team or bend over backwards to find young Jean. That is dumb and out of character.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

original excalibur

Selina_Sublime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Selina_Sublime

X-Factor Investigations

Madrox, Rictor, Siryn, Bishop, Jubilee, and Chamber with Bling, Anole, and Rockslide as interns

Just wanting a low-key, character-driven book again. It produced a potential mainstay X-Man out of Monet, so bringing back my favorite members from the original cast and adding some quirky castaways to create an eclectic bunch. Tie up some loose threads and revisit the original cast along the way (crossover with Uncanny to catch up with Monet and see where Shatterstar, Layla, Wolfsbane, and Guido are at).

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the most powerful x-team

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@selina_sublime: Love that lineup especially with Bishop, Jubilee and Chamber there

Selina_Sublime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you! I think Bishop was best in District X and it was a shame he didn't follow-up his cameo in the Madrox series as a recurring or full-time character in X-Factor.

@hawk2916 said:

@selina_sublime: Love that lineup especially with Bishop, Jubilee and Chamber there

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

There'd be a different line-up but this would work

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some really good throwbacks right here. All New X-factor, Academy X, Legacy and District X... I'd love any renewal out of these ones.

Think about DX-esque book with current happenings. Maybe Bishop trying to find his way anew through good ol' nostalgia calling, mutant/inhuman gangs clashing on the streets. A forced teamup with that ex-detectivefrom Soule's Inhuman run on said mutant/inhuman affair.

lol I'm a sellout.

TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@selina_sublime: I really want to see a happy ending for Guido and Rahne, but I don't think it would happen under PAD.