If a certain X-Man became an Omega-level mutant?

• 62 results
Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Emma'd be nice, maybe something based on the P5 posession. Cannonball, although his powers would have to change to matter as an omega I'd think. What about Chamber? I haven't' followed him, but read something about him being a long descendant of Apocalypse? Maybe he's still growing into his powers?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By lykopis

@john_valentine said:

@themgr said:

Boom boom!!!!!!

Uh, how?

Anyway....

Dazzler would be a pretty interesting Omega level, she could learn to transduce all forms of energy; she'd be unstoppable!

I loved how powerful she was portrayed in the canceled X-Treme title. Hopefully they will showcase that while she's with SHIELD.

Avatar image for cyclops4president
Cyclops4President

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 9

@thegreyoutcastx: it comes out all squirrelly right now. His powers are temporarily "broken" so they don't come out all crisp and clean anymore. It is more like a firehose, the beam flies out of the middle of the X.

No Caption Provided

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Veshark

@veshark: Sidenote, How does Scott fire his optic blast when the X doesn't match up with his eyes?

NEVER QUESTION THE FACE. THE FACE IS BEYOND COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC.

Haha but in all seriousness...good point...shouldn't it just blast through his costume's fabric?

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@cyclops4president said:

@thegreyoutcastx: it comes out all squirrelly right now. His powers are temporarily "broken" so they don't come out all crisp and clean anymore. It is more like a firehose, the beam flies out of the middle of the X.

No Caption Provided

I know all that, but the problem is that regardless of his control of the beam, his mask should still be more or less blasted off his face cause the X doesn't match up with his eyes as the Ruby Quartz wouldn't be used to less the extend of his beam's power. The scan above only adds to my disillusionment that the mask even does anything more than frame his face. I mean the beam should be destroying the fabric that his mask's made of as unless Scott is cross eyed, his beams wouldn't be able to hit the middle of the X (doesn't help that various artists only add to my confusion when they draw his mask.) Even before the new suit, in All New X-Men 3, he had troubles just keeping his old visor on his face when he fired Optic blasts when he discovered his powers were broken. How the hell am I supposed to believe that logically his new mask works?

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@veshark said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:

@veshark: Sidenote, How does Scott fire his optic blast when the X doesn't match up with his eyes?

NEVER QUESTION THE FACE. THE FACE IS BEYOND COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC.

Haha but in all seriousness...good point...shouldn't it just blast through his costume's fabric?

FORGIVE ME, X-FACE. I AM NOT WORTHY!

That was kinda my thought as well.

Avatar image for cyclops4president
Cyclops4President

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 9

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX
Diamondlifer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunspot could become much stronger

And he could finally be near invulnerable

Magma could also develop in to an omega

Sunfire and Emma could become omega

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#60  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@dayvid3 said:

. Cannonball, although his powers would have to change to matter as an omega I'd think.

I've often thought that Cannonball's blast-field should protect him from telepathy as well as physical harm.

As I understand it, the concept of telepathy in X-men works on the principle that consciousness is synonymous with the electromagnetic field that exists in all human minds (something actual scientists are also starting to theorize), and telepathic mutants can expand, focus, and control that field to perceive and manipulate the consciousnesses of others. I think this is why Magneto is supposed to be somewhat telepathic (or, at least, capable of astral projection), and also why he often goes crazy when he's using his powers while not wearing his helmet (which blocks telepathy by blocking out electromagnetic fields), because his powers would be effecting his own consciousness.

Anyway, that's why I think Cannonball's blast-field should block out (or at least scramble) telepathic attacks.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By adamTRMM

Joshua Foley, yes he is already, but have anybody even noticed that? I mean, this boy has a lot of potential, he is like omega-level biokinetik, he is supposed to do some incredible stuff with his body like high-level shape-shifting, density control or personal matter-manipulation like Apocalypse and also Prototype-like (from the game) powers, immunity to deceases... And here, I want to point on something, could he gain this level of control to regenerate himself from just one molecule? Could he rearrange anyones biological structure and make him, let's say, a mutant?

Also, I would like Magneto to get some upgrade, he is a jobber for far too long.

JROCK72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Sunspot, Magma, Sunfire, Psylocke, Chamber, Hellion, X-Man (is he Omega), Trance, and Emma all could be Omegas.