• 61 results
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Koays

So.....is Uncanny X-Men about to get Havok as a cast member?
I mean Bendis said that he was offered something at the end of Axis that we would see change the book, and we know for a fact that Uncanny Avengers will be continuing with a different cast. And then there's the March solicitations-

No Caption Provided

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (w) • CHRIS BACHALO (a/C)

Cover by KRIS ANKA

WOMEN OF MARVEL VARIANT COVER BY STACEY LEE

• While things continue to heat up for the Summers family, Kitty Pryde and Illyana Rasputin take on an assignment neither of them either thought they would tackle—is this uncharted territory for these two veteran X-Women?!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

So......how do we feel about this?

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doesn't really say much... It just says things heat up for the Summers Family...

DaymarePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it happens, great, glad to see Havok not shelved or dead at the end of Axis. This may not be the case though...wait and see.

The worst part (and some of this is speculation) is that anything that is happening now could be stricken to null in a month or 2 following the issue.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't really say much... It just says things heat up for the Summers Family...

Yea but the previous 2 issues are focusing on Axis and Will of Xavier fallout. That leaves Rachel and Havok, and since Bendis is getting one thing out of Axis "per his words" i'd say its a chance.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

I thought Havok was going to die in Axis, maybe its Cyclops instead.

DaymarePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DaymarePrime

Well, if nothing else it will serve to stoke the Kitty/Illyana shipping which has all but died down. "Oh my goodness, they are on a mission together against unforeseen enemies. I bet it is their unrequited love made material and the only way to defeat them is in the shower...go Kittana?

It would be nice to see the Summers family come together though. Rachel, Scott, Alex, maybe Cable...It could lend itself to some healing. Heck, throw Nightcrawler in their too as the guardian angel since his book has been taken behind the shed.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Probably Havok will join but wants he called a traitor of the mutant race...

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EC2277

I hope it will not happen, because that would mean the end of the possibility to have Emma leader of the New Xavier School. But Marvel say: «In the fallout from AXIS, the Uncanny X-Men return to the Xavier school to lick their battle wounds. But for some, the events that transpired may have left a deeper wound than anyone realizes. Wounds heal, but sometimes the scars become too much to bear, and the ruby glasses come off.» and if a leader falls, another have to rise.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277 said:

I hope it will not happen, because that would mean the end of the possibility to have Emma leader of the New Xavier School. But Marvel say: «In the fallout from AXIS, the Uncanny X-Men return to the Xavier school to lick their battle wounds. But for some, the events that transpired may have left a deeper wound than anyone realizes. Wounds heal, but sometimes the scars become too much to bear, and the ruby glasses come off.» and if a leader falls, another have to rise.

omg scott does die and havok would have to take his place because cable did that once for scott

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277: or havok dies, his face is scarred anyways so marvel might want to kill him off. i know that sounds shallow but its true

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EC2277

@hopesummersforthefuture:

I don't think. I think it will happen somethings in the New Xavier School, that will make lose (I don't know if I should wrote: "that will do lose") the leadership to Cyclops.

In an interview Bendis said something about the Scott's students, who will ask themselves if stay with Cyclops is a good choice, or if it is better leave the New Xavier School. I don't remember the exact words and what was the interview.

Ah, now I remember: Emma and her students don't are inverted, because they weren't in Axis. Kitty, Jean there were and perhaps also the others Original 5 (I don't remember), but Emma and the "Uncanny team" not.

I think Emma and her students will throw Scott and the others inverted out of the New Xavier School. Then they will go to the Jean Grey School, with the other inverted (Storm, Havock…) and they will start the event that will lead to "Avengers versus X-Men 2015".

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14 god_spawn  Moderator

I feel like this is reaching.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Or just let Havok restart the Morlocks

lol a summers as a morlock, no. but what is with scott and alex getting along of course marvel has to ruin that

DaymarePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Triage should be able to heal Havok with no issues...dude can raise the dead FCS.

I think the "X-men" making the ultimate sacrifice in the finale will either be Apocalypse after the inversion end and he kills himself realizing he cannot escape his destiny, or something the Xavierskull does to remove himself and his ability from the Red Skull. Havok is a waste of a character to kill as a lot can still be done with him (keep Wasp out of his crack though, please, and forget this child nonsense).

If they do kill him I pray he returns after the reboot.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Scott's gonna die.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EC2277

@ms-lola: I agree.

[EDIT]

Just a moment!

What do you mean: "Old Scott will die in January", or "I think that Old Scott will die during this run"?

In the first case I don't agree. In the second case I agree only if they will come true the conditions said beneath by Koays.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

Scott's gonna die.

Why does everyone say that.... He really hasn't accomplished or even done anything yet for the story to call for his death. I figure if he dies it'll at least be after he's done something to make himself a martyr or inspire a new plot, so that it will have meaning in the story. Right not he's done nothing but say a speech....in like January.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Or just let Havok restart the Morlocks

lol a summers as a morlock, no. but what is with scott and alex getting along of course marvel has to ruin that

he can call himself the Morlock King and be above the mole people and below the commoners, lol. :D

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I recall Havok isn't in the new team of Uncanny Avengers after Axis. So it could be possible. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I recall Havok isn't in the new team of Uncanny Avengers after Axis. So it could be possible. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i think its is havok because uxm in march says the drama of the summers family

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket said:

I'm going to miss seeing Alex in Uncanny Avengers. Part of the reason why I enjoyed getting the book was because of him. He was always my favorite between the two Summer brothers.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@koays said:
@ms-lola said:

Scott's gonna die.

Why does everyone say that.... He really hasn't accomplished or even done anything yet for the story to call for his death. I figure if he dies it'll at least be after he's done something to make himself a martyr or inspire a new plot, so that it will have meaning in the story. Right not he's done nothing but say a speech....in like January.

This is what I mean, except I just slapped up a comment with no explanation, haha. @ec2277 - I agree with koays. (:>)

I would be extremely annoyed if this is what they plan on doing with Scott. How many martyrs are the X-Men going to gather before it becomes common enough to expect with every event sent our way? I think it's a poor writer's cop out.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: Ah.... I got you now.

And really that is the problem I a have with the X-Men interacting with the rest of Marvel. They take these huge losses and then go back to there books with less characters and very little development based on what's happening.

i mean the X-Men had an army of mutants in Axis ready for survival of the fittest. We don't know whether the army was inverted, whether they thought there was something wrong with the X-Men who went to Genosha, or whether they all just agreed to go along with the X-Men because they really agreed with them....and now were gonna go back to the normal like none of this happened.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By EC2277

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@humanrocket said:

Maybe Wasp will die: in Axis 5 she was in a very poor state; provided someone have to die.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the way they killed Xavier in AVX, nothing would suprise me. His death was after a period of irrelevance and basically doing not much of anything. Its also funny that Cyclops is such an outlaw because of killing Xavier when everybody still hates mutants. I mean who cares about mutant on mutant crime right, the less the better right? In my opinion kinda stupid considering also how many of the Avengers and Illuminati have done similar things

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: xavier married mystique and kept it a secret, ewww.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: That's just a needlessly convoluted and ridiculous mess. I won't even get started on the level of stupidity this development came from

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: That's just a needlessly convoluted and ridiculous mess. I won't even get started on the level of stupidity this development came from

lol just blame bendis for something stupid. whats next xavier hologram showing happy, precious, moments from there wedding lol

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HAWK2916

@hopesummersforthefuture: yeah that or the bedroom scene with Mystique changing into Jean Grey and sleeping with Xavier, because you know every male in the marvel universe and probably DC for that matter, is in love with Jean Grey. Because let's further destroy Xavier's character by having him be a pedophile weirdo in live with his young student. Having him be married to one the xmen's classic enemies is clearly not enough and entirely explainable right

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By EC2277

@hopesummersforthefuture: I guess do you agree with Emma (you see the first picture below), don't you?

@hawk2916: Jean is loved also in the Wildstorm Universe: in the second pictures you can see Jean and Grifter from WildCATs/X-Men "The silver age".

Scott instead is content of the love of Jean, Colleen, Aleytys, Madelyne, Jean, Betsy, Emma, Frenzy, Teen Jean, Maria Hill, Tempus, X-23 and Vileena…

Have I forgotten someone?

Oh yes: the Phoenix Force! How you can see in the third picture.

If someone of you want know what is my opinion about the Jean and Scott's power of seduction, you can see the fourth picture.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: yeah that or the bedroom scene with Mystique changing into Jean Grey and sleeping with Xavier, because you know every male in the marvel universe and probably DC for that matter, is in love with Jean Grey. Because let's further destroy Xavier's character by having him be a pedophile weirdo in live with his young student. Having him be married to one the xmen's classic enemies is clearly not enough and entirely explainable right

LOL.

...part of me wants to defend Bendis with positivity on this one since he at least acknowledged how stupid the idea was on panel, but i'm confident if i do the answer will end up being that "Mystique was Moira all along" or something else as well detailed and explained as Dark Beast hates Cyclops.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hawk2916 said:

LOL.

...part of me wants to defend Bendis with positivity on this one since he at least acknowledged how stupid the idea was on panel, but i'm confident if i do the answer will end up being that "Mystique was Moira all along" or something else as well detailed and explained as Dark Beast hates Cyclops.

Right on

Shebba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. I would love to see Havok's back with the X men. Cyclops might need him more then ever. Or Maybe Cyclops let him lead the X men so he can take a vacation lol. I really believe that it is time to see Havok back with the X men. Captain American told Havok once that some one need to continue Xavier dreams and that he think Havok will be the one. I wonder. This is excited :)

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shebba said:

Yes. I would love to see Havok's back with the X men. Cyclops might need him more then ever. Or Maybe Cyclops let him lead the X men so he can take a vacation lol. I really believe that it is time to see Havok back with the X men. Captain American told Havok once that some one need to continue Xavier dreams and that he think Havok will be the one. I wonder. This is excited :)

at the end of axis alex hugged scot at the new xavier school....so it looks like hes joining his brother

Shebba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shebba said:

at the end of axis alex hugged scot at the new xavier school....so it looks like hes joining his brother

Well this is excited. Finally Havok is back. I'm sure they will do good and he will stand with Cyclops in every conflict :)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#38  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I ate my words. I am perfectly fine with the story potential this brings given Alex's current...condition.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

I ate my words. I am perfectly fine with the story potential this brings given Alex's current...condition.

ha ha you ate your words.......sorry had to gloat, lol xoxoxo

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So.... Inverted eeeeeeeeeeeeevil Havok = Cyclops in his ideology. Am I right?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Idk if thats it exactly....which is the big question with this. Is genocide ready Havok really an ally to current Cyke who hasn't hit Magneto level yet on the scale of radicalism.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

Cyclops knows he's inverted right? If it's brother help than I'm fine, if its ideology that would be stupid.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Koays

@adamtrmm: We don't know yet. We literally just saw him hop walk up an hug Cyke as he walked up to the Xavier School.

Honestly I'm scared their going to just act like Havok is normal or just sweep Axis under the rug and act like he didn't help in a near genocide and just say he's as level headed as cyclops

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HAWK2916

@koays: I think in another thread this came up but I wonder if the plan is to sort of re-do the Xavier-Magneto dynamic but taking it to a whole new level with Cyclops and Havok. Former allies turned adversaries but instead of being former friends its brother vs brother. Maybe Havok will increasingly go too far becoming a newer version of Magneto even forming a new brotherhood and Cyclops will be on the other side of the equation

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By EC2277

The inversion of Havoc is strange: in Axis 5 he rails against Falcon/Captain America when he saw what they did to Janet. In Axis 7 he ask to Cyclops if there a way to spare the Janet's life by the effects of the gene bomb. In Axis 9 first he release Janet saying that he was to stop the gene bomb, then he said that he doesn't wants return to be good, because he couldn't survive by his sense of guilty and. After that he kidnapped Janet to run away from the heroes turned to be heroes and in the end he hug Cyclops (without Janet).

It seems to me that the behaviour of inverted Havoc, leave open the possibility of a spontaneous redemption, because Havoc inverted showed to have still a coscienze and the remorse for his actions.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that also because Evans has returned to be good by a Deadpool speech, not by the counterspell; if I remember well the story.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HAWK2916

@ec2277: Good observations on that. The event itself was not cohesive so who knows. I said that the events in Havok's life with Janet and the loss of their daughter and all could have led him to be less tolerant of the human hatred and fear of mutants. That could have been a natural progression instead of relying on the overused retread of a magical spell conjured by a mindf@#ked Wanda yet again

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: It isn't a problem of cohesion of the storyline, because in every actual title which I have read, I have had the same impression of @Koays: it seems that the characters acts like they know something that we don't know. Then we can't really understand why they act and talk in a certain way.
The final of Axis is the classic open ending, with which the story end without put the word end to the events told. On the contrary that final is a start to a lot of questions: what is happened to Wasp, is still Havok inverted, what will do Iron Man?

In the end about the question of the spell, I can say only that I always hated the expedient of Deux ex machina. I hated it when I wrote my first story when I was thirteen years old and I hated it more now that I don't have longer thirteen years.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

next polaris joins cyclops team when x-factor ends and awkward moments between polaris and havok lol

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By EC2277

@hopesummersforthefuture: Better: in the same team we could have a triangle between Havok, Polaris and Wasp (if she will stay with her husband), a triangle between Teen Jean, Teen Scott and Teen Beast, a triangle between Teen Scott, Teen Angel and X-23, a quadrilateral between Old Scott, Old Jean, Emma and Tempus, who is grow up after the event of her two annuals.

No Caption Provided

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277:

Havok, Polaris and Wasp

Don't forget Magneto! Janet called him a great kisser IIRC.

This is more than any lol I can think about.