Favorite X-Men's Last Will and Testament

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With all the talk about Xavier and Wolverine's Wills soon to be going on and after seeing that there weren't many X-Men examples on the main topic i thought i'd make one.

So

Name your favorite X-Men and who they Will their stuff too. It can be anything (ex Nightcrawlers fur, Wolverines crossovers, Xavier's male pattern baldness) as long as it's X-Men.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolverines will

To Rogue I leave my anger management issues

To X-23 I leave my many team positions to you (every single one of them)

To Jubilee I leave my gillette fusion shaving blade which was used only twice

To Nightcrawler I leave my unwashed X-men uniform

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Koays

Scott Summer's Last Will and Testament

To Rachel... my alternate timeline daughter. I leave my leadership of the X-Men, it's up to you to send teammates to their deaths and piss off Storm fans in leadership debates. And also my hatred for Wolverine, I can trust only you too carry on my rage at him for trying to bang your mother.

To Cable...my son, who is technically 30 years older then me. I leave you my visor. Your glowing eye thingy always creeped me out, but it's been my hope that you will one day develop optic blast. And also my years of pent up repression, for i believe that is the greatest gift a father can bestow on his 70 year old gun toting mercenary son from the future.

To Nate Grey...my alternate reality son. I haven't been around much in your life, and you've been alone for most of your time in this era. So to you I give my inexplicable ability to meet my children from alternate timelines. The gift off family for the son who i never treated like part of my own. P.S. I always liked you an Dani together, and dont tell Cable but I forgive you for whatever happened between you and Ghost Maddie....

To Emma, I leave you my secret mental box with the Void inside. Now you can also have a secret darkside that can takes over at anytime and destroy the world....and you know how attracted I am to women like that. And also my money....though the fact that you are in the room as i write this makes me suspect psychic influence.

To Teen Scott, there is box in my attic, underneath it is a loose floor board, lift it up and you will find my little black book containing the phone numbers for all of the Marvel Universe's Redheads. Use it well.

*To Hope, my adopted granddaughter/possible reincarnated wife....I leave you 2 books. The first is a dictionary, if you turn to the letter "L" you'll find the word loyalty underlined..i believe it will come in handy for you the nest time someone sacrifices all their personal relationships in an effort to help you fulfill your destiny. Also, i give you my unpublished book called "500 plans to stop the Juggernaut....for Dummies", it will be useful for the team and considering your powers you may actually be able to pull off the first 6 chapters by yourself.

To the Stepford Cuckoo's...You were like creep little adopted daughters to me....my collection of ruby quarts glasses has a high exchange rate in middle eastern countries, use the money to forge your own paths.

To any other potential future children, I leave you all the deed to Utopia....because where else are all of you going to stay now that i'm not around for you too mooch off of.

I am going to be with Jean now, so i bid you all farewell....unless Jean's alive again, in which case i'll be waiting for her......it probably won't take long.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

To Rachel... my alternate timeline daughter. I leave my leadership of the X-Men, it's up to you to send teammates to their deaths and piss off Storm fans in leadership debates. And also my hatred for Wolverine, I can trust only you too carry on my rage at him for trying to bang your mother.

To Cable...my son, who is technically 30 years older then me. I leave you my visor. Your glowing eye thingy always creeped me out, but it's been my hope that you will one day develop optic blast. And also my years of pent up repression, for i believe that is the greatest gift a father can bestow on his 70 year old gun toting mercenary son from the future.

To Nate Grey...my alternate reality son. I haven't been around much in your life, and you've been alone for most of your time in this era. So to you I give my inexplicable ability to meet my children from alternate timelines. The gift off family for the son who i never treated like part of my own. P.S. I always liked you an Dani together, and dont tell Cable but I forgive you for whatever happened between you and Ghost Maddie....

To Emma, I leave you my secret mental box with the Void inside. Now you can also have a secret darkside that can takes over at anytime and destroy the world....and you know how attracted I am to women like that. And also my money....though the fact that you are in the room as i write this makes me suspect psychic influence.

To Teen Scott, there is box in my attic, underneath it is a loose floor board, lift it up and you will find my little black book containing the phone numbers for all of the Marvel Universe's Redheads. Use it well.

To the Stepford Cuckoo's...You were like creep little adopted daughters to me....my collection of ruby quarts glasses has a high exchange rate in middle eastern countries, use the money to forge your own paths.

To any other potential future children, I leave you all the deed to Utopia....because where else are all of you going to stay now that i'm not around for you too mooch off of.

I am going to be with Jean now, so i bid you all farewell....unless Jean's alive again, in which case i'll be waiting for her......it probably won't take long.

LOLOL I DIED lolol

he left nothing for his grand daughter Hope though thats kinda mean.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Best thing I ever read.

Kurt Wagner's Last Will and Testament

To Wolverine, my longtime friend. To you I leave my sense of fun. I know that you've been without one of these for many years so I'm just glad I could help Logan.

To Cyclops, my longtime leader and a man I believe in. To you I leave my moral center. I realize you already have one, I just feel like most writers don't get the current one, so here you are mein friend.

To Beast, Hank I'm not actually sure if we're close. Writers are nervous about putting two fuzzy blue guys in anything...so to you I leave my position on any and all X-Rosters as well as movie appearances. I know that between the two of us you can appear in a X-Book again and maybe you can get more than a movie cameo. For you and for the career of Kelsey Grammer.

To Nocturne, my alternate world daughter whom I love like my actual daughter. To you I leave my teleportation powers, hopefully they can give you a better understanding of other dimensions to help you home or at the very least you might get to meet your grandfather.

Ta-ta for now mein friends. Time for me to die a heroic death once again. I hope first that my death is more dignified than a metal arm sticking out of my chest and secondly I hope that they don't replace me with a more blood thirsty alternate again, in the name of God I fear it might be Marvel Zombies Nightcrawler this time.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: hahah yo that hope one killed me more damn you are good. RESPECT

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@koays said:

*To Hope, my adopted granddaughter/possible reincarnated wife....I leave you 2 books. The first is a dictionary, if you turn to the letter "L" you'll find the word loyalty underlined..i believe it will come in handy for you the nest time someone sacrifices all their personal relationships in an effort to help you fulfill your destiny. Also, i give you my unpublished book called "500 plans to stop the Juggernaut....for Dummies", it will be useful for the team and considering your powers you may actually be able to pull off the first 6 chapters by yourself.

AHAHAH

man, you made my day. I've been laughing for ten minutes.

Viperians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was fun to read hahahaha

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Last Will And Testament of Jean Grey-Summers

Thats what i want to see

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkday said:

@koays:

I hope that they don't replace me with a more blood thirsty alternate again, in the name of God I fear it might be Marvel Zombies Nightcrawler this time.

Lol I'd read that book...

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats what i want to see

I Jean Grey being of sound mind and body do hereby leave you all nothing because I'll be back...don't touch my sh!t!!!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

Thats what i want to see

I Jean Grey being of sound mind and body do hereby leave you all nothing because I'll be back...don't touch my sh!t!!!

Truth

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bump because i care...also because im bored

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@koays: LMFAO!!! That was hilarious bro

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping again because I just remembered I didnt when they killed Cyke...

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping again again

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@koays said:

This is just awesome & on point.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma Frost Last Will And Testament

I, Emma Grace Frost, being of sound mind and body do hereby leave you:

Sophie, Esme, Irma “Mindie”, Celeste, and Phoebe Cuckoo respectively: my estates and lands all over the world, membership to the Hellfire Club, my wardrobe, my jewelry, my darling Louie Voutton handbags and purses, and a safe hidden at ‘such and such’ location. Lastly, I leave you Frost International once you girls are of the age of ___.

Christian Frost: I leave my Cuckoos in your care as their caretaker should they no longer have reffuge at the Xavier School. I also name you as next in line as CEO of Frost International temporarily until the girls are a certain age to inherit the family business.

Xavier School: I leave the Xavier School a funding for the next ____ years, a total of $XXX, 000, 000.

Scott Summers: To my darling, I leave you this information on the secrets of the Hellfire Club, membership within the Hellfire Club, and the personal belongings, as well as the property, in this estate at this location.

Jean Grey: An invitation to hell. Join me won’t you? The fiery atmosphere shall suit your needs just fine and they have a nice plot of land for you to graze with dear old Bessie.