Excited about Rachel

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

At long last, I think Rachel will be on the spotlight again. In x-men, she is about to flare up and kick some alien butts including the shiar, i hope. In Uncanny x-men, she is to go on a special mission to do what xavier failed to do. I hope she gets to put into practice what xavier and emma taught her.

But I also hope the x-men comes home with matthew. If ever he does, i think it would be best if he comes home to the JGS where rachel and storm could help him hone his powers. Though i think it would be best if rachel and scott would be a team in honing his powers. The nature of his powers are more of a combination of rachel and scott's.

Going back to Rachel, I just hope that in the following issues, she'd get to show new feats, if not a power up like tean jean.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope we see something great from her, but im not holding my breath lol. Im very ready to be disappointed

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm excited for Rachel....definetly. love the character and I'm excited that the growth she's gone through since End of Greys is finally being acknowledged as she moves forward. She's looking like more of a leader within the X-men which we need considering all the others jumped ship

I don't think Rachel needs a power up. She's an omega level Telepath/telekinetic with molecular level TK better then her moms...she just needs good personal storylines like she's getting.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She hasn't really used her powers lately, the last impressive feat she did was kick Thor and kid xavier's butt. I really don't get it why marvel made it seem bad for a phoenix avatar to use its powers when it was with Rachel and ok for future quire to use it. I want Rachel's phoenix powers back =(

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She hasn't really used her powers lately, the last impressive feat she did was kick Thor and kid xavier's butt. I really don't get it why marvel made it seem bad for a phoenix avatar to use its powers when it was with Rachel and ok for future quire to use it. I want Rachel's phoenix powers back =(

Recently she's used her TP alot more then her TK....which is a complete 360 from before she got back from space. I think it would've been cool if she kept the Phoenix Echo a little longer, but now I think she's better off just using her own powers uniquely then to get a amp on her powers like the phoenix or super purple power like teen jean.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But all she did with her tp is do team traffic. Though she used a psi-net to cloak her and monet's activity on the subway, which monet made it seem like an easy thing to do.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix: Monet was trained by Emma, and we actually saw the panel where Emma had to download he knowledge of how to do that into Rachel so it may just be that Monet is better at it.

She scanned a 3rd of the planet without Cerebro, Punked Quentin Quire and has been teaching the other students Psychic defense...i mean really when you think about it, how many times has Storm had to use her powers since BotA...in my mind it really is just the fact that the JGS X-Men don't really do much.

Jay_Alam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jay_Alam

I would be more excited about Jean Grey. She was so fierce in the movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

racheal needs a boyfriend and not an alien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear heads of Marvel...Please ignore the request of those on this board who believe Rachel needs a boyfriend. ....I've already seen the waste of Korvus, insanity of Sublime and the hints you keep throwing in of Nightcrawler in his solo....Please just stick to regular stories for her and don't even joke about Franklin Richards.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@koays: don't even joke about Franklin Richards.

Ew.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Koays

@night4345: And yet it and their son Hyperstorm are still somehow cannon

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i do love the rachel - franklyn love team.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@koays: Wait people know he still exists????

If they do, he will probably be retconned into franklin and hope's kid...

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Dear heads of Marvel...Please ignore the request of those on this board who believe Rachel needs a boyfriend. ....I've already seen the waste of Korvus, insanity of Sublime and the hints you keep throwing in of Nightcrawler in his solo....Please just stick to regular stories for her and don't even joke about Franklin Richards.

oh yeah i forgot she dated sublime thanks for reminding me :/

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeperson: Nah, technically there is only one Rachel in the entire multiverse.....so if Hyperstorm exist in another reality then that means at some point in her past or future she gives birth to him

@hopesummersforthefuture- Were they even dating? I only saw her being protective and flirting....smh either way that was wrong.

4U2NV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 4U2NV

Meh

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Moonlighterstone

I know I am. I like Rachel from the very beginning.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't get your hopes up. This is Bendis. Rachel may DIE, and push Scott over the edge by watching her die.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't get your hopes up. This is Bendis. Rachel may DIE, and push Scott over the edge by watching her die.

lol

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel once said... she only dies just to be reborn again. but i hope she doesn't die soon

Azalae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel once said... she only dies just to be reborn again. but i hope she doesn't die soon

I hope not either. I like her character and she's very powerful.

fridric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need definitively more Rachel as a badass like her beginning but with all her recent knowledge.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why writers are trying to tame her down and keep her from fights. During her excalibur days, she has always been the front liner and very much protective of her team mates. Now, also she do is command her team mates.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why writers are trying to tame her down and keep her from fights. During her excalibur days, she has always been the front liner and very much protective of her team mates. Now, also she do is command her team mates.

she is a human walkie-talkie

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ain't she another Phienix? I'm excited to see her. I thought she was cool in Excalibur.