HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

from ultimate end #1 preview unlettered at comicbookresources.com

No Caption Provided

just when i was getting used to the new black one .....she should have made a new white one

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what do u think???

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Koays  Online

Eh, No biggy.... I'm with it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what is ultimate end?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eeshaan1685

care meter still showing a reading of 0

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EC2277

@martinceld:

"Ultimate; the end" is the Battleworld or maybe the Warzones title of Ultimate-verse during Secret Wars 2015.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Umm... What the why??

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#9  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Why does Johnny Storm look like Ice Man now?

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EC2277
@hopesummersforthefuture said:

what do u think???

I think it too soon to say anything: she might has opened a new Massachuset Academy, she might came be back with Scott and it would be absurd, because he broke their relationship in a very unfair way and now he is the guardian of a phoenix egg. Absurdly she might become again the White Queen, so I prefer don't make hypothesi.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11 god_spawn  Moderator

Why does Johnny Storm look like Ice Man now?

I think that might be Ultimate Thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@hopesummersforthefuture:

Maybe Marvel Heroes is right, Emma Frost is using black costume because Scott´s Revolution, since now she quitted the team.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what is ultimate end?

i think its when 616 is merging with ultimate universe .....ult universe is dying and they have to save it

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guys, i got banned again from cbr. Lifetime ban now :)

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

guys, i got banned again from cbr. Lifetime ban now :)

for what ?

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: It was on the "This is why Iceman is gay" article, and I said:

"Maybe I don't know homosexuality like I thought I did.

So if you are a male, and you can not hold a serious relationship, you must be gay?

If you are a male, and you are not a "Tough Guy", and instead you are silly and femenine, then you must be gay?

If you have serious family issues, then you must be gay?"

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dman1366

@avenger85: it was my first post in a year, which how long my last ban was. And I am too lazy to want to change my IP lol. Arguing on CBR isn't worth reconfiguring my wireless stuff at home all over again.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

So if you are a male, and you can not hold a serious relationship, you must be gay?

If you are a male, and you are not a "Tough Guy", and instead you are silly and femenine, then you must be gay?

That is absolutely no reason to ban you. Where's the right to free speech !?

Well, just another day in the office for CBR lol

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dman1366 said:

did they really ban you for this? That's like the smartest thing I've read about Iceboy lo

Anyway about Miss Frost, glad to see her back to her white-ish uniform and among Scott and Ororo as the representative of mutants

DaymarePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DaymarePrime

@dman1366 said:

I got myself banned as for a time I was riling up some of the Storm fans and B. White as he wrote this article saying how an issue of Storm could cure depression and maybe if more people read it they would find hope and not kill themselves.

Once I mentioned Mr. White, banned. I wrote the moderator and said it was ridiculous and I wanted all my conversations deleted and they banned me for life instead.

I realize now I was a little overzealous and maybe a little too angry at the one-sided agenda of the sight and some of the editors but I asked for my IP ban to be lifted so others in my home and work could at least read the forum (at least for issue spoilers) and they didn't even respond. Now I just do not read the site at all.

On this topic though, there have been many art errors in comics, more so now than I recall in the past lately. This could be one of those blips.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@dman1366 said:

did they really ban you for this? That's like the smartest thing I've read about Iceboy lo

Anyway about Miss Frost, glad to see her back to her white-ish uniform and among Scott and Ororo as the representative of mutants

couldnt they make a new white costume? or are they that lazy

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not sure if it laziness as much having people being able to recognize her. Like, Emma is a pretty bland blonde hair blue eyes toon.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@dman1366 said:

couldnt they make a new white costume? or are they that lazy

I think that's the artist's lazyness. Tony hasn't even got his Superior armor

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

what do u think???

No Caption Provided

when I saw "old costume" I was worried it would be the old Hellfire club number (which is awful)..

but it's the classic John Cassaday outfit, which is.. probably the best one she ever had.

Certainly the most functional and iconic as a superhero costume.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler: I have always thought that scott had the most functional, simply because it covers his body and is not very restrictive. But, and I hate admitting this, I liked Emma's new costume.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

I am not sure if it laziness as much having people being able to recognize her. Like, Emma is a pretty bland blonde hair blue eyes toon.

its looks boring now since her new/edgy black one

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dman1366: I got banned from CBR for referring to Scarlet Witch as 'Scarlet Tits'

no regrets ;)

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

How do so many of you not know what ultimate end is? o.o

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@daymareprime said:

@avenger85 said:

@dman1366 said:

I got myself banned as for a time I was riling up some of the Storm fans and B. White as he wrote this article saying how an issue of Storm could cure depression and maybe if more people read it they would find hope and not kill themselves.

Once I mentioned Mr. White, banned. I wrote the moderator and said it was ridiculous and I wanted all my conversations deleted and they banned me for life instead.

I realize now I was a little overzealous and maybe a little too angry at the one-sided agenda of the sight and some of the editors but I asked for my IP ban to be lifted so others in my home and work could at least read the forum (at least for issue spoilers) and they didn't even respond. Now I just do not read the site at all.

On this topic though, there have been many art errors in comics, more so now than I recall in the past lately. This could be one of those blips.

Yeah, CBR is way too left-leaning, with a massive SJW Agenda. I remember you from those forums heh.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@dman1366 said:

@oldnightcrawler: I have always thought that scott had the most functional, simply because it covers his body and is not very restrictive. But, and I hate admitting this, I liked Emma's new costume.

I meant it seemed the most functional of costumes she wore (although, that's also maybe the best Cyclops costume).

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Koays  Online

Yeah, CBR is way too left-leaning, with a massive SJW Agenda. I remember you from those forums heh.

Hey, I consider myself pretty Left-leaning, but the site runners are out of control over there. There were times where people disappeared from intense but intelligent(a rarity over there) discussions simply for having differing opinions from the masses or in many cases just the editor of the post.

CBR needs to learn that disagreeing with what someones definition of social equality is and where it should apply, isn't "promoting hate" and that stopping a discussion doesn't resolve a issue.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

Hey, I consider myself pretty Left-leaning, but the site runners are out of control over there. There were times where people disappeared from intense but intelligent(a rarity over there) discussions simply for having differing opinions from the masses or in many cases just the editor of the post.

All Social Justice Warriors & Feminazis need to learn that disagreeing with what someones definition of social equality is and where it should apply, isn't "promoting hate" and that stopping a discussion doesn't resolve a issue.

fixed.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Koays  Online

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

All Social Justice Warriors & Feminazis need to learn that disagreeing with what someones definition of social equality is and where it should apply, isn't "promoting hate" and that stopping a discussion doesn't resolve a issue.

fixed.

Your right... Morally Right =/= Everyone not on board is wrong.

But what do I know...I'm the black guy who got yelled for saying Wally West should've stayed white. Clearly I don't understand them

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cattlebattle

Why does Emma still dress like a stripper anyways?? Because that is what people are used to her looking like?? During the first decade of her existence, she belonged to the Hellfire Clubs Inner Circle, where all the women dressed like decadent, erotic strippers because the concept was based on the Avengers TV show, which was based on a real life, clan destine, gentlemans club.

There is really no point for her to dress like that anymore, nor has there been for about 25 years...I don't see why she doesn't wear something akin to what she wore during the bubbly, Dodson era of Generation X

Bianca LaNiege!? Her
Bianca LaNiege!? Her "worst enemy"?? lol, gtfo

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: I think because the revealing clothes are iconic, and because she doesn't care

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@cattlebattle: I think because the revealing clothes are iconic, and because she doesn't care

if u got it faunt it

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

@cattlebattle: Because she like it. I just blew your mind, yeah?

Well, she isn't real, so, kind of, I guess. It's the writer/artists decision to make her scantily clad, and it made sense when she was a card carrying member of the Hellfire Clubs Inner Circle, where all the women dressed like Victorian prostitutes.

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want her to return to the Hellfire club's inner circle as the White Queen and she said she would when Cyke closed the Xavier school... Just imagine the White Queen, Black Queen and Red Queen side by side...